SELECT CONTENT

The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 4:50 pm

atem wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:As per usual Drew has a sob story that's usually guaranteed a contestant a F3 or even F2 spot.I found myself really into him last night. However if Kasey Kahl and Jake Pavelka had a baby,it would look EXACTLY like Drew.

rotfl Ugh. I swear that Jake ruined the Bachleor series for me.

im so glad im not the only one thinking of Jake vibe coming from him.(After rewatch, actually few twitter feeds was also stated the same thing.) I actually think he is the cross between Mario Lopez and Jake giggling . and..am i the only one feeling that watching Drew speaks as if watching an actor on GH episode, or perhaps Bold and Beautiful back then? scratch :giggle:

Back to top Go down

The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Starshine_16 Tue May 28, 2013 4:54 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
atem wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:As per usual Drew has a sob story that's usually guaranteed a contestant a F3 or even F2 spot.I found myself really into him last night. However if Kasey Kahl and Jake Pavelka had a baby,it would look EXACTLY like Drew.

im so glad im not the only one thinking of Jake vibe coming from him.(After rewatch, actually few twitter feeds was also stated the same thing.) I actually think he is the cross between Mario Lopez and Jake giggling . and..am i the only one feeling that watching Drew speaks as if watching an actor on GH episode, or perhaps Bold and Beautiful back then? scratch :giggle:

However his looks are as far as I go with the Jake/Kasey/Drew comparason. Drew seemed sincere where the other two seemed fake and cheesy.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 28, 2013 4:54 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
atem wrote:

Oh, I don't think Drew is like Jake The Fake. However, he's not someone I see with Desiree either.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue May 28, 2013 9:59 pm

atem wrote:

The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 1806963828 Ugh. I swear that Jake ruined the Bachleor series for me.

What is so strange to me about that is the fact Jake's season had some of the highest ratings for this franchise. The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 3308817427
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 28, 2013 10:17 pm

Love_Me wrote:
atem wrote:

The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 1806963828 Ugh. I swear that Jake ruined the Bachleor series for me.

What is so strange to me about that is the fact Jake's season had some of the highest ratings for this franchise. The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 3308817427

I know! I don't get it and never will! People ate up his fake self!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 30, 2013 8:55 am

atem wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
atem wrote:

I think Jake's high ratings had more to due with the fact that he was the very next Bachelor season after Jason's hot mess that got a TON of media exposure and reminded a lot of the masses about the show, reinvigorating the franchise. Then the masses were exposed to the cheese and fakery that was Jake and Vienna, checked out and ratings started sliding back again.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu May 30, 2013 1:11 pm

sosleepy wrote:
atem wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
atem wrote:

I think Jake's high ratings had more to due with the fact that he was the very next Bachelor season after Jason's hot mess that got a TON of media exposure and reminded a lot of the masses about the show, reinvigorating the franchise. Then the masses were exposed to the cheese and fakery that was Jake and Vienna, checked out and ratings started sliding back again.
Although I personally couldn't stand him from his first date with Jillian, I'm sorry to say that Jake was very popular with quite a lot of viewers, not only throughout Jill's season, but throughout his own as well, and even for some time after, as his ability to last for several weeks on DWTS will attest to. After all, it definitely wasn't his dancing that was getting people to vote for him, so SOMEBODY (although none will probably admit to it now) still liked him and believed he was "sincere".

My interpretation of all this is that the plurality of viewers (not we on the boards necessarily) watch the show and like (and are interested in the exploits of) the male lead more based on his appearing to be the "ideal" image of All-American good looks and wholesome values, which Jake and Sean really represented more than someone like Ben.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 3:10 am

Love_Me wrote:
atem wrote:

I think the majority of viewers just want a traditionally good-looking lead. That's my theory of why Jason and Sean had some of best ratings - although they are both kind of bland.

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri May 31, 2013 3:38 am

Also, it seems pretty obvious that the general public prefers the Bachelor over the Bette.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 31, 2013 12:01 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:THIS just came to my mind :

RS insist he`s convinced with Des`s spoilers, suggesting me that his sources maybe right that Zak is in F3, they had arguments on FSD, etc.
But i do think there is a twist in Antigua: Drew came to visit Des and got a half/full day date with her. You know, to see the possibility if she can still keep him, a.k.a. pull a `Kacie B came to Switzerland`, but a way longer version.
I think this run down is reasonable and might explain the Drew`s fam internet activity during those days.
I can see this act could gather viewers sympathy for Drew, aka increasing his chance to be TB.

I have nothing against Drew, but i do think he seems young to be the Lead. JMHO.
I am so excited to see if my guessing is right :gotcha:

I am curious about your theory also and seems plausible if we believe RS completely.

The ONLY pebble in the shoe seems to be how comfortable she was when talking to him in the scene on the hills. She had a freaking legs over him and her fingers entwined with him.
Plus she is kissing him. scratch
If he was a returnee then she would not be that touchy with him would she ?

Could someone let me know what online activity Drews family was on about at that time ?

Also BTW - I think this is one of the few mysteries of this season seeing that the ending is spoiled so I hope discussing this is not deadhorse
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 1:05 pm

nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:THIS just came to my mind :

RS insist he`s convinced with Des`s spoilers, suggesting me that his sources maybe right that Zak is in F3, they had arguments on FSD, etc.
But i do think there is a twist in Antigua: Drew came to visit Des and got a half/full day date with her. You know, to see the possibility if she can still keep him, a.k.a. pull a `Kacie B came to Switzerland`, but a way longer version.
I think this run down is reasonable and might explain the Drew`s fam internet activity during those days.
I can see this act could gather viewers sympathy for Drew, aka increasing his chance to be TB.

I have nothing against Drew, but i do think he seems young to be the Lead. JMHO.
I am so excited to see if my guessing is right :gotcha:

I am curious about your theory also and seems plausible if we believe RS completely.

The ONLY pebble in the shoe seems to be how comfortable she was when talking to him in the scene on the hills. She had a freaking legs over him and her fingers entwined with him.
Plus she is kissing him. scratch
If he was a returnee then she would not be that touchy with him would she ?

Could someone let me know what online activity Drews family was on about at that time ?

Also BTW - I think this is one of the few mysteries of this season seeing that the ending is spoiled so I hope discussing this is not deadhorse

Please someone CMIIW. His father followed RS and Sophie`s FB site

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 31, 2013 1:09 pm

What is CMIIW? As for Drew's dad, it's hard to remember it all, because it's all been deleted somehow. All I can go on is how I think the HTD went and I think it went very well (based on his dad's facebook posts...nothing specific, just what he posted at the time seemed to indicate that). Then he started following RS just when it would be at the time they were in Antigua. So, I don't think Zak and Drew could both be in Antigua. Until I see a cap of Zak in Antigua or some person comes forth with more details, I think Zak was cut after the HTD.

Last edited by atem on Fri May 31, 2013 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+25
schnitzel
Alanna
AEF
melisma
pavalygurl