SELECT CONTENT

The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Admin Mon May 06, 2013 10:17 am

I don't know the order at this point, but I do still think Brooks will be F1. jmo
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by ja1968 Mon May 06, 2013 10:21 am

murasaki1393 wrote:since we have nothing to do, im gonna speculate that the F3 now sequestered in Antigua are :

F1Brooks
F2Drew
F3Chris

while i was going back and forth between Brooks and Chris, i can see Chris getting a good edit, and having targeted to be the next bachelor.
TPTB will probably gag the audience/viewers response tho, it is between him and Drew. but i think the odds is leaning more towards Chris, JMO
:anyone?:

I agree with that order. Would definitely not be who I would like Des to choose, but it is her life. I will just do as I did for Em's season and enjoy the other top guys until the final episode.

ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 10:37 am

Pattycake92 wrote:Yeah, I agree with Brooks, Drew and Chris in that order. I hope that we get a lot of angst and insecurity from Brooks. I absolutely loved seeing JP get worked up over Ashley. Since Brooks will have such an early connection with Dez, he will certainly be put through the ringer emotionally. Sad for him but good for TV. Lol

haaa... yes! :yes: tho im not very fond of him this early, if he is buddies with Chris and present us with JASH #2, i wont be complaining Hugesmile awwww

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon May 06, 2013 12:24 pm

It's nice that you're giving him a chance murasaki1393. :) I'd be really happy if he contributes to JASH #2.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon May 06, 2013 3:30 pm

I think Brooks will be F1 too, but only because of what we've heard and there is no way she would change her mind. Although I love Chris, I would like him to be F3 and not F2. But I also wished whoever was F2 could be at MTA lol.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 06, 2013 4:33 pm

california90 wrote:I think Brooks will be F1 too, but only because of what we've heard and there is no way she would change her mind. Although I love Chris, I would like him to be F3 and not F2. But I also wished whoever was F2 could be at MTA laugh out loud.

Yeah, those ATFR meetings are always so dang awkward. hmmm

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LexBlair Mon May 06, 2013 5:23 pm

atem wrote:
california90 wrote:I think Brooks will be F1 too, but only because of what we've heard and there is no way she would change her mind. Although I love Chris, I would like him to be F3 and not F2. But I also wished whoever was F2 could be at MTA laugh out loud.

Super awkward, plus CH really is egging the F2s on to be confrontational with the B.

LexBlair

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon May 06, 2013 5:45 pm

LexBlair wrote:
atem wrote:

Super awkward, plus CH really is egging the F2s on to be confrontational with the B.

I kind of feel like they are becoming really uncomfortable and unnecessary at this point! There really is not much to discuss other than oh why didn't you pick me or "when did you know?".
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 06, 2013 9:46 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I don't know the order at this point, but I do still think Brooks will be F1. jmo

JMHO ~ I agree with you.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 06, 2013 9:57 pm

:detective OK, is that just from what you heard recently?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 9:58 pm

DesFever wrote:
LexBlair wrote:
atem wrote:

I kind of feel like they are becoming really uncomfortable and unnecessary at this point! There really is not much to discuss other than oh why didn't you pick me or "when did you know?".

yup..thats what we called rubbing salt on the wound....i remember correctly that i had tears when Arie got teary eyed `confronted`(it should be the other way around, you know..)by Saint. Em....YES. the ATFR of F2 IS TOTALLY UNNECESSARY no no

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon May 06, 2013 10:55 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
DesFever wrote:
LexBlair wrote:
atem wrote:

yup..thats what we called rubbing salt on the wound....i remember correctly that i had tears when Arie got teary eyed `confronted`(it should be the other way around, you know..)by Saint. Em....YES. the ATFR of F2 IS TOTALLY UNNECESSARY no no

I know they didn't do it for Lindzi on Ben's season. Saved her some humiliation and unnecessary recap of a relationship that lost out to Courtney.
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+25
schnitzel
Alanna
AEF
melisma
pavalygurl