SELECT CONTENT

The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Fri May 31, 2013 1:10 pm

^^ thanks M. Perhaps his dad likes spoilers and fansites :Smiley: .

I don't get the connection between the dads 'like' and the possibility that Drew ended up as a surprise for Des at any point (f3 ?) though because either RS nor any other fansite has alluded to that.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 3:30 pm

nd4reality wrote:^^ thanks M. Perhaps his dad likes spoilers and fansites :Smiley: .

I don't get the connection between the dads 'like' and the possibility that Drew ended up as a surprise for Des at any point (f3 ?) though because either RS nor any other fansite has alluded to that.

it depends whether we think RS`s sources r plausible or not. I`d rather say that his sources maybe wrong about the F3/F4 order, just as they did to F2/F3 on Em`s season, although RS had revised it soon after.

note: atem, CMIIW = correct me if i am wrong :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:20 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:^^ thanks M. Perhaps his dad likes spoilers and fansites :Smiley: .

it depends whether we think RS`s sources r plausible or not. I`d rather say that his sources maybe wrong about the F3/F4 order, just as they did to F2/F3 on Em`s season, although RS had revised it soon after.

note: atem, CMIIW = correct me if i am wrong :Smiley:

I don't think RS ever specified who the F2/F3 were - I think that was this forum that had inititally spoiled that Sean was F2. If you go back to his spoilers, it says:

Now, you’re probably gonna ask me who finished second and who finished third. I don’t have that answer for you. What I do know now is that Emily and Jef left Curacao as an engaged couple and are still engaged today

And, then he spoiled that Sean was F3 after his sources told him about the MTA taping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:34 pm

I have never got the hate for Jake?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:29 pm

happygirl77us wrote: I have never got the hate for Jake?

I never liked Jake, because he came off as phoney to me. I could hardly stand watching his date with Jillian. I didn't really care for the women of his season either (including Ali...until she had her own turn).

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:57 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
IrishGal wrote:I don't recall a returnee who got the kind of kissing and date that Drew and Des have in Antigua. What have I forgotten?
Other than Ed..

I just read this post and giggling . Good one HM !
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:02 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:note: atem, CMIIW = correct me if i am wrong :Smiley:

Ohh fancy! Have to use that one! Thanks Murasaki!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+25
schnitzel
Alanna
AEF
melisma
pavalygurl