SELECT CONTENT

The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sun May 12, 2013 10:43 pm

rc49ers wrote:Making my avi , is the only way i can have the smilie 'Team Chris here

:eyesigh:

Cute! That is neat that a Gif can be used as avatar! :Smiley:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 8:35 am

THIS just came to my mind :

RS insist he`s convinced with Des`s spoilers, suggesting me that his sources maybe right that Zak is in F3, they had arguments on FSD, etc.
But i do think there is a twist in Antigua: Drew came to visit Des and got a half/full day date with her. You know, to see the possibility if she can still keep him, a.k.a. pull a `Kacie B came to Switzerland`, but a way longer version.
I think this run down is reasonable and might explain the Drew`s fam internet activity during those days.
I can see this act could gather viewers sympathy for Drew, aka increasing his chance to be TB.
I have nothing against Drew, but i do think he seems young to be the Lead. JMHO.
I am so excited to see if my guessing is right :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 25, 2013 11:05 am

murasaki1393 wrote:THIS just came to my mind :

RS insist he`s convinced with Des`s spoilers, suggesting me that his sources maybe right that Zak is in F3, they had arguments on FSD, etc.
But i do think there is a twist in Antigua: Drew came to visit Des and got a half/full day date with her. You know, to see the possibility if she can still keep him, a.k.a. pull a `Kacie B came to Switzerland`, but a way longer version.
I think this run down is reasonable and might explain the Drew`s fam internet activity during those days.
I can see this act could gather viewers sympathy for Drew, aka increasing his chance to be TB.
I have nothing against Drew, but i do think he seems young to be the Lead. JMHO.

If not, the show needs to hire you as a story writer! clapping! giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 11:23 am

atem wrote:

That`s what exactly what i am thinking, atem!!..gee thanks!..laugh out loud giggling
Sooo...where should i submit my application??..i have soo many alternative, much more interesting storylines they can use!!.laugh out loud :giggle: :P

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 25, 2013 11:37 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
atem wrote:

That`s what exactly what i am thinking, atem!!..gee thanks!..laugh out loud giggling
Sooo...where should i submit my application??..i have soo many alternative, much more interesting storylines they can use!!.laugh out loud :giggle: :P

Let me know when you find out, because I could think of some great ones too! giggling Just kidding!

Yours sort of makes sense, but I just don't know when they could have another date or even a mini date be put in there. Ugh! I hate not knowing! hissyfit

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 11:40 am

atem wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
atem wrote:

Let me know when you find out, because I could think of some great ones too! giggling Just kidding!

Yours sort of makes sense, but I just don't know when they could have another date or even a mini date be put in there. Ugh! I hate not knowing! hissyfit

I had read Filming thread at a glimpse. If i am not mistaken, one poster said they were quite many free days in Antigua (8 days for FSD until FRC)..so i think the above mentioned scenario of mine is still reliable

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat May 25, 2013 4:20 pm

It is a possibility. Reid came back. They brought back Ryan Park in Ashley's season and Kacie B as well. In looking at the clip we believe to be in Antigua, there is something wistful about it to me. Des is supportive of what Drew is saying. Is he pouring out his love for her and Des has already made up her mind for Brooks or someone else? Des is a very compassionate person and has said she hates to hurt people. My preferred possibility is that Drew is relating something sad from his life and Des is supporting him. Either way, she shows me she cares about Drew, but is it love? As to him being the lead? He does have a young face but he is 28. I would love to see him as the lead. I would also be happy with Chris or Zak as the lead.

ETA: Oops I am mixing up clips...the one in Antigua is of them kissing. So I guess Des was happy to see him return LOL.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Sat May 25, 2013 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 4:58 pm

I think your scenario is very possible!
BTW, you do know Chris is younger than Drew...?

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Sat May 25, 2013 4:59 pm

pavalygurl wrote:It is a possibility. Reid came back. They brought back Ryan Park in Ashley's season and Kacie B as well. In looking at the clip we believe to be in Antigua, there is something wistful about it to me. Des is supportive of what Drew is saying. Is he pouring out his love for her and Des has already made up her mind for Brooks or someone else? Des is a very compassionate person and has said she hates to hurt people. My preferred possibility is that Drew is relating something sad from his life and Des is supporting him. Either way, she shows me she cares about Drew, but is it love? As to him being the lead? He does have a young face but he is 28. I would love to see him as the lead. I would also be happy with Chris or Zak as the lead.

For me it is still a little early to say who I would like to see as the next lead without wavering. I may end up liking one more than I thought I would. But for right now I am thinking Drew or Chris would make for a good season. I think Drew's story will be a trump card with TPTB. The fact that he is sorta attractive does not hurt either. :winkie:
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun May 26, 2013 1:22 am

I don't recall a returnee who got the kind of kissing and date that Drew and Des have in Antigua. What have I forgotten?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by melisma Sun May 26, 2013 1:34 am

IrishGal wrote:I don't recall a returnee who got the kind of kissing and date that Drew and Des have in Antigua. What have I forgotten?

They can and WILL do anything if they are pimping him as the next lead. There are no rules in the GAME of The Bachelor/Bachelorette. It's reality television; therefore it is NOT real life.

melisma

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun May 26, 2013 1:43 am

IrishGal wrote:I don't recall a returnee who got the kind of kissing and date that Drew and Des have in Antigua. What have I forgotten?

There hasn't been anyone that came back that got anything, but a hug and a good-bye. I don't buy it's because he's the next Bachelor. They always want to see how viewers react, because sometimes the audience will surprise you.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+25
schnitzel
Alanna
AEF
melisma
pavalygurl