SELECT CONTENT

The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 2:29 am

sophienette wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:THIS just came to my mind :

RS insist he`s convinced with Des`s spoilers, suggesting me that his sources maybe right that Zak is in F3, they had arguments on FSD, etc.
But i do think there is a twist in Antigua: Drew came to visit Des and got a half/full day date with her. You know, to see the possibility if she can still keep him, a.k.a. pull a `Kacie B came to Switzerland`, but a way longer version.
I think this run down is reasonable and might explain the Drew`s fam internet activity during those days.
I can see this act could gather viewers sympathy for Drew, aka increasing his chance to be TB.
I have nothing against Drew, but i do think he seems young to be the Lead. JMHO.
I am so excited to see if my guessing is right :gotcha:

I think your scenario is very possible!
BTW, you do know Chris is younger than Drew...?

I do know that. But i just think appearance wise, he seems much younger, maybe bc he has the boyish charm..laugh out loud
i may change my mind after seeing him in motion tho

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Sun May 26, 2013 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Hotmomma Sun May 26, 2013 9:33 am

IrishGal wrote:I don't recall a returnee who got the kind of kissing and date that Drew and Des have in Antigua. What have I forgotten?
Other than Ed..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 9:34 am

Hotmomma wrote:
IrishGal wrote:I don't recall a returnee who got the kind of kissing and date that Drew and Des have in Antigua. What have I forgotten?

Other than Ed..

could anyone tell me, when Ed returned, how many men are left?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun May 26, 2013 10:14 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

Other than Ed..

I guess 4 guys were left and it was right after HTD (she had 5 that season...I think), because they went to Spain (Reid, Wes, Kipton & Ed) where that famous pigeon came on Jilian's and Wes' date. She started with 30 guys and it was still taping when the show was airing. Ed didn't get a HTD and she met his parents when it was 3 of the guys in Hawaii.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 10:36 am

atem wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

Other than Ed..

I guess 4 guys were left and it was right after HTD (she had 5 that season...I think), because they went to Spain (Reid, Wes, Kipton & Ed) where that famous pigeon came on Jilian's and Wes' date. She started with 30 guys and it was still taping when the show was airing. Ed didn't get a HTD and she met his parents when it was 3 of the guys in Hawaii.

thanks atem..yup..maybe they will pull that pattern again. I can picture Drew get into equation again by showing up in Antigua. Thus he allowed to be in RC as the other left guys.Ive heard somewhere Des has said about breaking the rules. I recall Em was also doing it by asking additional rose when it was 6 to 5 men.I mean, not exactly the same rundown..but seemingly lately all the leads have the `breaking the rules` sort of...(and they seem very proud of it!laugh out loud giggling ditto with Sean prev season)

Back to top Go down

Post by melisma Sun May 26, 2013 12:59 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:thanks atem..yup..maybe they will pull that pattern again. I can picture Drew get into equation again by showing up in Antigua. Thus he allowed to be in RC as the other left guys.Ive heard somewhere Des has said about breaking the rules. I recall Em was also doing it by asking additional rose when it was 6 to 5 men.I mean, not exactly the same rundown..but seemingly lately all the leads have the `breaking the rules` sort of...(and they seem very proud of it!laugh out loud giggling ditto with Sean prev season)

Totally agree with the bolded -- not sure why they are, but your assessment appears to be correct!!

melisma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 1:11 pm

melisma wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:thanks atem..yup..maybe they will pull that pattern again. I can picture Drew get into equation again by showing up in Antigua. Thus he allowed to be in RC as the other left guys.Ive heard somewhere Des has said about breaking the rules. I recall Em was also doing it by asking additional rose when it was 6 to 5 men.I mean, not exactly the same rundown..but seemingly lately all the leads have the `breaking the rules` sort of...(and they seem very proud of it!laugh out loud giggling ditto with Sean prev season)

Totally agree with the bolded -- not sure why they are, but your assessment appears to be correct!!

maybe they all think Rebellion is Sexy??.. 😆 ...thanks...i am soo excited to see how this will unfold Suspect :gotcha: :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun May 26, 2013 2:02 pm

I think TPTB are encouraging them to break the rules in response to the many viewers complaining that the formula is stale.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 26, 2013 2:10 pm

And if this is "breaking the rules" I shudder to think what real rebellion is--thinking along the lines of Tina Woo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun May 26, 2013 3:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:And if this is "breaking the rules" I shudder to think what real rebellion is--thinking along the lines of Tina Woo.

Was she in Andy's season?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 26, 2013 5:39 pm

atem wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:And if this is "breaking the rules" I shudder to think what real rebellion is--thinking along the lines of Tina Woo.

Was she in Andy's season?

Yep! She stealthily left the mansion in the middle of the night and went home!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 6:57 pm

I still smile at the idea of Ashley and JP sneaking to meet and getting caught!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+25
schnitzel
Alanna
AEF
melisma
pavalygurl