SELECT CONTENT

The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sun May 26, 2013 7:17 pm

BKay wrote:I still smile at the idea of Ashley and JP sneaking to meet and getting caught!

Was this after the season was filmed, but before the Finale had aired?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 9:19 pm

From the little i know about Aliberto love journey, Ali said they allowed her to meet Roberto off-camera 1-2 times during the filming, by her request. So it is not hard to picture Des seeing Brooks during the filming, probably sometime between Ep.3 and Ep.7 (their second 1-1 date).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 10:33 pm

Love_Me wrote:
BKay wrote:I still smile at the idea of Ashley and JP sneaking to meet and getting caught!

No, it was during filming! Someone with a better memory than mine or good search skills could hopefully tell us where they were. Elan caught them near or in the lobby of the hotel.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun May 26, 2013 10:46 pm

BKay wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

No, it was during filming! Someone with a better memory than mine or good search skills could hopefully tell us where they were. Elan caught them near or in the lobby of the hotel.

We still don't know the whole story on that, so I have no clue what totally happened. I don't think they got to meet up though.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun May 26, 2013 11:33 pm

Here's a link to the story, I thought it was in Hong Kong but looks like must have been somewhere else

http://www.examiner.com/article/ashley-and-jp-digging-into-the-mysterious-secret-rendezvous-story

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 11:55 pm

Oh good! AEF, I'm glad you found the article about it! Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 27, 2013 12:17 am

Thanks so much, AEF for posting that article! bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 27, 2013 10:58 am

I think this was probably during the HTD because I remember reading somewhere that Ashley had extra food left over from the dinner she had with his family or something along those lines. Ugh. They're too cute. Des and Brooks have a lot to live up to heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by schnitzel Mon May 27, 2013 8:45 pm

Chris and Brooks both propose; 1. Brooks. 2. Chris, 3. Drew and 4. Zak
schnitzel
schnitzel

Female Posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 27, 2013 8:48 pm

schnitzel wrote:Chris and Brooks both propose; 1. Brooks. 2. Chris, 3. Drew and 4. Zak

So, RS is wrong about Zak? What about the 'conversation doesn't go well' thing?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Tue May 28, 2013 4:17 pm

As per usual Drew has a sob story that's usually guaranteed a contestant a F3 or even F2 spot.I found myself really into him last night. However if Kasey Kahl and Jake Pavelka had a baby,it would look EXACTLY like Drew.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 28, 2013 4:20 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:As per usual Drew has a sob story that's usually guaranteed a contestant a F3 or even F2 spot.I found myself really into him last night. However if Kasey Kahl and Jake Pavelka had a baby,it would look EXACTLY like Drew.

rotfl Ugh. I swear that Jake ruined the Bachleor series for me.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+25
schnitzel
Alanna
AEF
melisma
pavalygurl