SELECT CONTENT

The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Peppermom Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:07 am

Kashathediva wrote:
DesFever wrote:
atem wrote:Well, Drew was hired to do the show. With how much he looks like he'd rather be anywhere but there in the dodgeball date, I say he won't be the next Bachelor. I am guessing it will be Chris, Brooks and Zak.

Next season of the Bachelor will be Arie or Jef.

I want someone from this season instead. Did Drew come on here to promote his modeling career?

Are there any models/actors/actresses/cheerleaders/body builders fill-in the narcissistic blank who go on this show who don't do this?

Same goes for wanna be CEO's and struggling business men/women who want to promote their business. It's all the same. And, yes, I can definitely see someone other than Arie/Jef as the next Bach. Their ships have sailed IMO. Bye-Bye handwave

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Hotmomma Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:09 am

I hope they pick a current reject for the New Bachelor..Who that maybe I don't know
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:20 am

Hotmomma wrote:I hope they pick a current reject for the New Bachelor..Who that maybe I don't know

Love it Momma!! Current reject--- :LMBO: :anyone?:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:42 am

With the new information that we've received,I've ammended my F3.

Brooks
Chris
Zak

Probably in that order...

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:47 am

Looking at the profiles, to me, the one guy who isn't like the others is Zak, so either he is out at 4 or one of the F2.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:58 am

atem wrote:
DesFever wrote:
atem wrote:Well, Drew was hired to do the show. With how much he looks like he'd rather be anywhere but there in the dodgeball date, I say he won't be the next Bachelor. I am guessing it will be Chris, Brooks and Zak.

I want someone from this season instead. Did Drew come on here to promote his modeling career?

Do you see any of the Top 6 guys...I mean Top 5 guys being the Next Bachelor over Jef or Arie? I don't.

Yes, I could see Brooks, Chris, and Drew even. LOL I can't take Jef or Arie seriously as next Bachelor, especially Jef.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:10 am

how do you know that Drew was 'hired' to do the show? i didn't know that they pay guys for this?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:13 am

DudeFan3 wrote:how do you know that Drew was 'hired' to do the show? i didn't know that they pay guys for this?

I'm being sarcastic, but he got on through a acting agency in AZ.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:27 am

dw_a_mom wrote:Looking at the profiles, to me, the one guy who isn't like the others is Zak, so either he is out at 4 or one of the F2.
I kinda thinking that way too..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:46 am

Peppermom wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
DesFever wrote:

Are there any models/actors/actresses/cheerleaders/body builders fill-in the narcissistic blank who go on this show who don't do this?

Same goes for wanna be CEO's and struggling business men/women who want to promote their business. It's all the same. And, yes, I can definitely see someone other than Arie/Jef as the next Bach. Their ships have sailed IMO. Bye-Bye handwave

i agree with bolded. i think they might have both stated they wouldn't really do it. they've been huge flirts since their season ended and no one is going to take them seriously or think they're even genuine.

i think if zak wasn't cut at f4, he would be f2. i heard zak is actually really funny/has a great personality.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:57 am

Arie and Jef get along swell. They should just date each other. Lol., but yeah I wouldn't take either of them seriously.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:21 am

california90 wrote:
Peppermom wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
DesFever wrote:

i agree with bolded. i think they might have both stated they wouldn't really do it. they've been huge flirts since their season ended and no one is going to take them seriously or think they're even genuine.

i think if zak wasn't cut at f4, he would be f2. i heard zak is actually really funny/has a great personality.

Except Arie wasn't engaged to Emily while he flirted. I'd say that's a huge character difference. JMO.
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+25
schnitzel
Alanna
AEF
melisma
pavalygurl