SELECT CONTENT

The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by california90 Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:31 am

IrishGal wrote:
california90 wrote:
Peppermom wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
DesFever wrote:
atem wrote:Well, Drew was hired to do the show. With how much he looks like he'd rather be anywhere but there in the dodgeball date, I say he won't be the next Bachelor. I am guessing it will be Chris, Brooks and Zak.

Next season of the Bachelor will be Arie or Jef.

I want someone from this season instead. Did Drew come on here to promote his modeling career?

Are there any models/actors/actresses/cheerleaders/body builders fill-in the narcissistic blank who go on this show who don't do this?

Same goes for wanna be CEO's and struggling business men/women who want to promote their business. It's all the same. And, yes, I can definitely see someone other than Arie/Jef as the next Bach. Their ships have sailed IMO. Bye-Bye handwave

i agree with bolded. i think they might have both stated they wouldn't really do it. they've been huge flirts since their season ended and no one is going to take them seriously or think they're even genuine.

i think if zak wasn't cut at f4, he would be f2. i heard zak is actually really funny/has a great personality.

Except Arie wasn't engaged to Emily while he flirted. I'd say that's a huge character difference. JMO.

I wasn't saying like it was a bad thing or anything wrong with it. Nor was I trying to judge their character. Sorry if it came across that way. I was just saying Arie has been linked to Courtney and Selma and Jef with a bunch of other girls - I'm not sure the audience would really believe them as ready for marriage or to settle, etc. I mean they would be fun to watch, but again, I don't think they would come off as genuine when there are tons of gossip articles about them being linked to so&so.

california90

Back to top Go down

The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:31 am

atem wrote:Well, Drew was hired to do the show. With how much he looks like he'd rather be anywhere but there in the dodgeball date, I say he won't be the next Bachelor. I am guessing it will be Chris, Brooks and Zak.

I must of missed something. Could you direct me to where it is said that Drew was hired to do the show. Thanks.

Also, I guess I must of missed it somewhere too, but could you also direct me to where it says that Arie or Jef will be the next bach. Thanks.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:33 am

DesFever wrote:
atem wrote:
DesFever wrote:

I want someone from this season instead. Did Drew come on here to promote his modeling career?

Do you see any of the Top 6 guys...I mean Top 5 guys being the Next Bachelor over Jef or Arie? I don't.

Yes, I could see Brooks, Chris, and Drew even. LOL I can't take Jef or Arie seriously as next Bachelor, especially Jef.
I am with you on that. I really think it will be a current one and not one like Arie or Jef.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:49 am

Aunties_Love wrote:

I must of missed something. Could you direct me to where it is said that Drew was hired to do the show. Thanks.

Also, I guess I must of missed it somewhere too, but could you also direct me to where it says that Arie or Jef will be the next bach. Thanks.

Yeah...I can 100% guarantee that it's NOT going to be Jef/Arie. I think that Emily's season and JP/Ashley's wedding ratings showed that the general public has a very short attention span and isn't going to be remember some guy that got rejected a year and a half ago (as it will be when the new season of Bachelor starts). And, considering that Sean and Jake have gotten some of the highest ratings for the show, I think that their number one quality they are going to look for in their lead is looks. Drew, Chris, Brooks, and even Zak would make ideal leads, and there's no reason to stray from the formula.

And, Drew was not "hired" - I believe that he was recruited through his modeling agency or something like that, but that's not the same thing. AT ALL.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:27 am

Aunties_Love wrote:

He was casted through an acting agency in AZ. It's in his thread. I was being sarcastic and I don't have any proof he's paid money. But, those pics at the dodgeball date and the pic at the mansion sure seem to make it look like he'd rather be anywhere else than there! As for Jef and Arie, I think they represent this show perfectly...fake and fame seeking. I think Brooks, Chris, Drew and Zak deserve better than this show. Or Kasey, or any of the others already out.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:44 am

chasingpavements wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Yeah...I can 100% guarantee that it's NOT going to be Jef/Arie. I think that Emily's season and JP/Ashley's wedding ratings showed that the general public has a very short attention span and isn't going to be remember some guy that got rejected a year and a half ago (as it will be when the new season of Bachelor starts). And, considering that Sean and Jake have gotten some of the highest ratings for the show, I think that their number one quality they are going to look for in their lead is looks. Drew, Chris, Brooks, and even Zak would make ideal leads, and there's no reason to stray from the formula.

And, Drew was not "hired" - I believe that he was recruited through his modeling agency or something like that, but that's not the same thing. AT ALL.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:47 am

atem wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

He was casted through an acting agency in AZ. It's in his thread. I was being sarcastic and I don't have any proof he's paid money. But, those pics at the dodgeball date and the pic at the mansion sure seem to make it look like he'd rather be anywhere else than there! As for Jef and Arie, I think they represent this show perfectly...fake and fame seeking. I think Brooks, Chris, Drew and Zak deserve better than this show. Or Kasey, or any of the others already out.
Okay, thanks for the explanation. Just was going off what you said in your first post about the hiring and also that you thought that Arie/Jef would be the next bach. Thanks again for the clarification. So with the "hiring" it is more so him being casted through the agency versus being paid to appear on the show. AND the point of Jef/Arie being the next bach is more of an opinion versus found fact. Thanks again. :yes:

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:41 pm

I would love for arie Jef or Chris to be next but they never pick who I want! I haven't cared for the last or never cared for any of their chooses!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:45 am

im going with Chris, Brooks and Drew....the Three Musketeers of model.... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:56 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:im going with Chris, Brooks and Drew....the Three Musketeers of model.... giggling

It's hard to guess to me! Where's a twitter pic pf the three when you need it?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 9:53 am

since we have nothing to do, im gonna speculate that the F3 now sequestered in Antigua are :

F1Brooks
F2Drew
F3Chris

while i was going back and forth between Brooks and Chris, i can see Chris getting a good edit, and having targeted to be the next bachelor.
TPTB will probably gag the audience/viewers response tho, it is between him and Drew. but i think the odds is leaning more towards Chris, JMO
:anyone?:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon May 06, 2013 10:14 am

Yeah, I agree with Brooks, Drew and Chris in that order. I hope that we get a lot of angst and insecurity from Brooks. I absolutely loved seeing JP get worked up over Ashley. Since Brooks will have such an early connection with Dez, he will certainly be put through the ringer emotionally. Sad for him but good for TV. Lol
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final Three (F3) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+25
schnitzel
Alanna
AEF
melisma
pavalygurl