SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 32 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by KCCasey Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:00 am

And to play devil's advocate, "Love is Unpredictable" and sometimes it changes on a dime and you think you are in love with one person and you are in love with someone else.

Don't have a dog in this fight, just another perspective.

KCCasey

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Piper61 Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:01 am

Di_ATL wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Reading the bolded just brought the Foreigner song into my head, "I Want To Know What Love Is". giggling   

Lets take it one verus further in Des's sweet voice, telling Brooks, "I want you to show me" cloud nine Jumping hearts 
bestbud! 

And these:

Now this mountain I must climb
Feels like a world upon my shoulders
And through the clouds I see love shine
It keeps me warm as life grows colder

In my life there's been heartache and pain
I don't know if I can face it again
Can't stop now, I've traveled so far
To change this lonely life

Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:04 am

I thought she would admit that Brooks was the frontrunner, but maybe she still does.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:07 am

atem wrote:I thought she would admit that Brooks was the frontrunner, but maybe she still does.
That would be crual to the guys, i think they'll discover it themselves when she cries all day and night, no need to say it:yes: 
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:09 am

atem wrote:I thought she would admit that Brooks was the frontrunner, but maybe she still does.

That might be a buzz kill as we know she will try to move forward. I think that sentiment will be revealed to Chris and Drew one on one.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:10 am

KCCasey wrote:And to play devil's advocate, "Love is Unpredictable" and sometimes it changes on a dime and you think you are in love with one person and you are in love with someone else.

I can see your point if it were not in this context.

If you watch the clip she is clearly distraught while telling Drew and Chris that Brooks chose to leave.
She said "Love is unpredictable " in reference to Brooks leaving and about how shocking it was to her.

It is Foreshadowing his return as well.

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:34 am

Goldie2 wrote:
KCCasey wrote:And to play devil's advocate, "Love is Unpredictable" and sometimes it changes on a dime and you think you are in love with one person and you are in love with someone else.

I can see your point if it were not in this context.

If you watch the clip she is clearly distraught while telling Drew and Chris that Brooks chose to leave.
She said "Love is unpredictable " in reference to Brooks leaving and about how shocking it was to her.

It is Foreshadowing his return as well.

Don`t see it. How does Love is unpredictable translate into Brooks returns.
The next thing  that you guys will say is that CH saying `where do we go from here` in the previews means Brooks is head over heels in love with Des. :yellowsleptic: 

He had weeks to think about his decision. Starting from the HTD where he was actively looking for answers from his siblings and parent to having to go back to speak to his loved ones in order to get the re-assurance he needed. His mother bless her gave him that and you could see the relief on his face. His sister too.

Love is not unpredictable rather `love is undecided`.  Yes that should be his theme for the season.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:43 am

Piper61 wrote:
Goldie2 wrote:"Love is unpredictable " foreshadows Brooks return.:yes: 
They chose to show this seemingly insignificant spoiler clip this morning - why?
We already know he left and the guys would find out.
Showing her crying to them about Brooks leaving is an interesting choice today if Chris or Drew were F1.

I think this supports All the spoilers of Brooks returning and them getting engaged.

"Love is Unpredictable"- we will see that tonight when Brooks returns and proposes.
And there you have it.
:yes: 

It's the way you want to see it so you interpret it this way. There are so many other ways to interpret this statement !

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:06 pm

Of all the spoiler clips to preview tonight's finale they choose this one?

Still focusing on her devastation after Brooks leaves. This clip does not help to bolster her relationships with Drew or Chris at this point.
I would think today they'd be trying to make those relationships
seem like viable options - instead of continuing to show her heartbreak over Brooks.

"Love is unpredictable" - that's the message they're sending about tonight and Brooks return.
Otherwise they wouldn't keep showing Brooks in promos and mentioning him the day of the FRC.

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:09 pm

Where can I see this new promo? can someone provide a link?
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:09 pm

Goldie2 wrote:Of all the spoiler clips to preview tonight's finale they choose this one?

Still focusing on her devastation after Brooks leaves. This clip does not help to bolster her relationships with Drew or Chris at this point.
I would think today they'd be trying to make those relationships
seem like viable options - instead of continuing to show her heartbreak over Brooks.

"Love is unpredictable" - that's the message they're sending about tonight and Brooks return.
Otherwise they wouldn't keep showing Brooks in promos and mentioning him the day of the FRC.

Glodie, I agree your assesment, why would they still eb concentraint on her heartbreak at this hour rather than convincing her bond with Chris and drew if Brooks were NOT going to return.

Are your sources still saying Brooks or no one? Happy and still together"

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:16 pm

bilolo wrote:
That would be crual to the guys, i think they'll discover it themselves when she cries all day and night, no need to say it:yes: 

Right.

She already said to Brooks that she was thinking about him while going out on dates with others.....Meanwhile he was telling her that he's NOT feelin IT for her....oh, the irony....and a yuck factor for the other guys (and Des from Brooks).

CRUELTY for EVERYONE!
Love=Pain and humiliation!

I'm so glad I get to watch and snark .

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+63
SouthernMomOf4
sparkler
Di_ATL
isittrue
lovinlife