SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by latergator Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:54 pm

laurentx wrote:Where can I see this new promo?  can someone provide a link?

for those who can't see it on the site, hope this helps

latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by laurentx Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:59 pm

Thanks Cecilia! Not only the "love is unpredictable" statement, but also - "it IS a two-way street".. meaning she's basically telling the guys right there that she loved him but it wasn't reciprocated. They both are obviously in pain...
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:01 pm

laurentx wrote:Thanks Cecilia! Not only the "love is unpredictable" statement, but also - "it IS a two-way street".. meaning she's basically telling the guys right there that she loved him but it wasn't reciprocated.  They both are obviously in pain...
It also speaks that the two way street applies to her relationships with each of them, though I'm sure they're not realizing that.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by draven31 Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:02 pm

watching that clip showed me one thing. If it's not going to be Brooks (which I completely doubt) it would be Chris. Drew looked so uncomfortable with Des looking that upset. He almost looked like he was backing away. Chris on the other hand looked like he wanted to go over and comfort her. Maybe it's because he has more relationship experience then Drew but still. If your dating we will get upset/pissed and those guys better know how to deal.

As you wish.” —Westley (Cary Elwes) to Buttercup (Robin Wright)
On my tombstone I want it to say: ‘I didn’t forward the text message to 15 friends.”

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 34 Tumblr_lm8fh0pvpq1qgg9z2The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 34 Tumblr_lqrhp1d6Zb1qk2utfo1_500The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 34 Wedding100210_small-e1288159844733-150x150The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 34 782012034827iwsmt
draven31
draven31

Female Posts : 897

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:03 pm

laurentx wrote:Thanks Cecilia! Not only the "love is unpredictable" statement, but also - "it IS a two-way street".. meaning she's basically telling the guys right there that she loved him but it wasn't reciprocated.  They both are obviously in pain...
Yes- not the kind of clip they'd be showing today if they were trying to promote Chris or Drew as a viable
F1 option at this point .....day of FRC
Interesting too that they'd use a clip of her saying
"Love is unpredictable" today.
It's foreshadowing Brooks return tonight.

Last edited by Goldie2 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:07 pm

draven31 wrote:watching that clip showed me one thing. If it's not going to be Brooks (which I completely doubt) it would be Chris.  Drew looked so uncomfortable with Des looking that upset. He almost looked like he was backing away.  Chris on the other hand looked like he wanted to go over and comfort her. Maybe it's because he has more relationship experience then Drew but still. If your dating we will get upset/pissed and those guys better know how to deal.
And so Drew may very well be walking away on his LCD, "It won't work." Maybe she doesn't make him think otherwise and thus his, "I don't get it."
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by draven31 Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:16 pm

Piper61 wrote:
draven31 wrote:watching that clip showed me one thing. If it's not going to be Brooks (which I completely doubt) it would be Chris.  Drew looked so uncomfortable with Des looking that upset. He almost looked like he was backing away.  Chris on the other hand looked like he wanted to go over and comfort her. Maybe it's because he has more relationship experience then Drew but still. If your dating we will get upset/pissed and those guys better know how to deal.
And so Drew may very well be walking away on his LCD, "It won't work."  Maybe she doesn't make him think otherwise and thus his, "I don't get it."

that makes sense.. it was not that long ago when they had this date in the preview and had it edited to look like he was dumping Des and she was heartbroken over it. They are getting a lot of mileage out of these last couple of dates.

As you wish.” —Westley (Cary Elwes) to Buttercup (Robin Wright)
On my tombstone I want it to say: ‘I didn’t forward the text message to 15 friends.”

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 34 Tumblr_lm8fh0pvpq1qgg9z2The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 34 Tumblr_lqrhp1d6Zb1qk2utfo1_500The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 34 Wedding100210_small-e1288159844733-150x150The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 34 782012034827iwsmt
draven31
draven31

Female Posts : 897

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:25 pm

And more setting the stage by abc:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2013/08/chris-harrison-its-absolutely-possible-for-brooks-to-return-to-the-bachelorette/
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:28 pm

Cecilia wrote:And more setting the stage by abc:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2013/08/chris-harrison-its-absolutely-possible-for-brooks-to-return-to-the-bachelorette/

They are just recycling what Chris already said during the media interview last Thursday that Brooks may come back

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:35 pm

latergator wrote:
laurentx wrote:Where can I see this new promo?  can someone provide a link?
for those who can't see it on the site, hope this helps

I can't see it..it says error..
You know me latorgator..a PIA..LOL
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:36 pm

mercieme wrote:
Cecilia wrote:And more setting the stage by abc:

They are just recycling what Chris already said during the media interview last Thursday that Brooks may come back

I know. But they just released it. Just goes to foreshadow his return.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:58 pm

Goldie2 wrote:
Yes- not the kind of clip they'd be showing today if they were trying to promote Chris or Drew as a viable
F1 option at this point .....day of FRC
Interesting too that they'd use a clip of her saying
"Love is unpredictable" today.
It's foreshadowing Brooks return tonight.

It foreshadows more than tonight. In any relationship that is the way it is--unpredictable, so it foreshadows the future, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+63
SouthernMomOf4
sparkler
Di_ATL
isittrue
lovinlife