SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Ariela Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:18 pm

Di_ATL wrote:
Goldie2 wrote:Of all the spoiler clips to preview tonight's finale they choose this one?

Still focusing on her devastation after Brooks leaves. This clip does not help to bolster her relationships with Drew or Chris at this point.
I would think today they'd be trying to make those relationships
seem like viable options - instead of continuing to show her heartbreak over Brooks.

"Love is unpredictable" - that's the message they're sending about tonight and Brooks return.
Otherwise they wouldn't keep showing Brooks in promos and mentioning him the day of the FRC.

Glodie, I agree your assesment, why would they still eb concentraint on her heartbreak at this hour rather than convincing her bond with Chris and drew if Brooks were NOT going to return.

Are your sources still saying Brooks or no one? Happy and still together"  

I'm sure they are happy and still together. The sneaking around makes it more appealing. Plus, it's still honeymoon time.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Bullwinkle Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:38 pm

Goldie2 wrote:Of all the spoiler clips to preview tonight's finale they choose this one?

Still focusing on her devastation after Brooks leaves. This clip does not help to bolster her relationships with Drew or Chris at this point.
seem like viable options - instead of continuing to show her heartbreak over Brooks.

"Love is unpredictable" - that's the message they're sending about tonight and Brooks return.
Otherwise they wouldn't keep showing Brooks in promos and mentioning him the day of the FRC.

I agree that's the way to spin it tonight on the AFRC. But, considering how insistant Chris H has been about Brooks' non interest - how is he going to handle the couple? Supportive, or will he challenge them, or even throw them under the bus?
Bullwinkle
Bullwinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:40 pm

I believe the production wants the surprise factor... If they announce she's still thinking about Brooks and there may a possibility of a come back, viewers would be very surprised if it doesn't happen this way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:41 pm

Bullwinkle wrote:

I agree that's the way to spin it tonight on the AFRC.  But, considering how insistant Chris H has been about Brooks' non interest - how is he going to handle the couple?  Supportive, or will he challenge them, or even throw them under the bus?

CH is going to have to ask Brooks some hard questions at ATFR. Let's just hope Brooks is prepared.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:43 pm

I'm sure Brooks would love to call-out the producers for messing with his head but he can't.. so he'll have to explain that all the doubts were coming from within.. yeah right!
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:44 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/bachelorette-season-finale-sneak-peek-2013-desiree-move-19871076

Sneak peek.  

That was bad. She is a wreck in front of both of them. SO awkward.

Last edited by Cecilia on Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:45 pm

Cecilia wrote:
Bullwinkle wrote:

I agree that's the way to spin it tonight on the AFRC.  But, considering how insistant Chris H has been about Brooks' non interest - how is he going to handle the couple?  Supportive, or will he challenge them, or even throw them under the bus?

CH is going to have to ask Brooks some hard questions at ATFR.  Let's just hope Brooks is prepared.

This show is scripted to a tee, , I bet all the contestants were provided th questions from CH ahead of time with prepared respones

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:46 pm

Di_ATL wrote:

Glodie, I agree your assesment, why would they still eb concentraint on her heartbreak at this hour rather than convincing her bond with Chris and drew if Brooks were NOT going to return.

Yes- still together and happy .

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:48 pm

Di_ATL wrote:

Yes- still together and happy .

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:50 pm

Goldie2 wrote:
misticia wrote:I have a question for Bach experts : are only the F2 allowed to get a Neil Lane ring ? I'm asking this because technicaly Brooks is F3 so how could he get a ring for his proposal ? I'm quite newbie so i'm trying to figure out.
If she let's Drew go on the 1-1 date (likely) then be wouldn't have gotten her the ring yet- that comes after the 1-1. Depending on when Brooks returns -  he would have plenty of time to go get the ring.

My guess is Brooks returns with enough time to meet her family- since she wanted that - they'll make it happen .
She probably won't take him back right away- will need to think it over- have a groveling period.
But then lets Drew go on 1-1 because she's decided to give Brooks
another chance.
This would make Drew the F3 technically.

" Weirdest ending ever " Fleiss says.

yup... Brooks was the 'first date' contestant and has gone all the way to final 3.  he then leaves at f3, and then comes back as f1...
definite shift in power will go into tonight's episode
Brooks f3, Chris f1/f2, Drew f1/f2 then as the evening goes on... Brooks f1, Chris f2, Drew f3... exactly as I was told at the beginning of the season.
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:50 pm

laurentx wrote:Where can I see this new promo?  can someone provide a link?
Someone posted link.

There was also a new commercial this morning
that said" Where do we go from here".
Drew was shown first - then Chris was shown in a limo looking very upset-
Then Brooks shown in limo from last week ep.

Last edited by Goldie2 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:54 pm

Goldie2 wrote:
laurentx wrote:Where can I see this new promo?  can someone provide a link?
It was on GMA this morning -exclusive NEW clip-
Des telling Drew and Chris that Brooks left.
Not sure where you can find it now .

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/bachelorette-season-finale-sneak-peek-2013-desiree-move-19871076
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+63
SouthernMomOf4
sparkler
Di_ATL
isittrue
lovinlife