SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Piper61 Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:23 am

I don't agree that Brooks had this big turnaround epiphany because I believe that his feelings were already strong for her, loving her even, but he just wasn't in that precise state of mind to be ready to propose in less than two weeks, which is clearly the pressure point. It was already obvious how pained he was and second guessing himself by what he'd just done after learning how she felt about him. I don't buy the scenario that he returns out of guilt or to save face for himself, or even Des.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by SouthernMomOf4 Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:29 am

Piper61 wrote:I don't agree that Brooks had this big turnaround epiphany because I believe that his feelings were already strong for her, loving her even, but he just wasn't in that precise state of mind to be ready to propose in less than two weeks, which is clearly the pressure point.  It was already obvious how pained he was and second guessing himself by what he'd just done after learning how she felt about him. I don't buy the scenario that he returns out of guilt or to save face for himself, or even Des.

That's not how CH presented it in an interview on August 1.

Beth Kwiatkowski: So when Brooks was dumping Desiree, she told him in tears that she was in love with him and he seemed completely taken aback by that realization asking her why she didn't tell him earlier. As if that would have made a big difference as to how he was feeling. Do you think had Desiree admitted she was in love with him earlier it would have impacted Brook's decision to leave? Like do you think having that security and confirmation of Des's love might have actually changed his own feelings or ultimately his mind about walking out on her.

Chris Harrison: I don't, I really don't, I think his mind was made up. His mind you know you could kind of tell his mind was made up when he went to see his parents and his family. And was really he was literally just looking for reassurance and then you know kind of the same thing when I walked in. I felt like he was, he did a really good job of trying to be a good guy during the breakup and that's just impossible. You know nobody you know we've all been there where you've had to break up with somebody or you've been broken up with. And there's nothing you can say or do that makes you look cool or makes you look good at that moment because you're breaking someone's heart.

But you know I think he just kept trying to be a good guy because he cares for Des. You know this to say you know the fact that he left the show doesn't mean he dislikes Des or hates her or whatever. He really cared about her maybe even loved her to a certain degree he just knew that he wasn't at the point where he wanted to be with this woman. And so I think he was really trying to be you know a good guy, and it only hurts more when a girl looks at you at that point and says I love you.

SouthernMomOf4

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:31 am

Yes, I know CH hasn't presented any of this in a favorable light. We're going to see tonight if any of that changes, and just how and why it would. I am so ready to get more answers.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:31 am

I agree SMof4 - Brooks definitely had made up his mind. He had thought about what he could and should do for weeks prior to actually talking to Des.
So Piper1 - it would need a grand turnaround epiphany for him to go back to Des. He did not seem to be doubting his decision prior to getting into the limo. Rather he was just upset that he had upset her so much.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:38 am

I agree he was upset that he had upset her, but I also think that's because he truly cares very much, and he's realizing what it means to be without her. I don't agree that he has known weeks prior because I don't agree that he was so closed off during the Madeira date, not by what was shown to us, and then his HTD had him very hopeful for the future, etc. from what we were shown. Also, even though he went back to his mom and sis and had that talk which started off with saying he was uncomfortable at that moment to propose at the end of this, the conversation turned to how they were charmed by Des and his face was nothing less than loving when talking about her. IMO.

Now, if I am totally wrong about feeling this way, I'll certainly be here to eat crow.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:40 am

GMA -Exclusive sneak peek this morning-

Des tells Chris and Drew Brooks left at what looks to be a RC.
She starts crying to them saying " Love is unpredictable"

That's it-
Same dress as when she's talking to CH.
Likely show tonight starts with this scene after she talks with CH.

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:48 am

Goldie2 wrote:GMA -Exclusive sneak peek this morning-

That's it-
Same dress as when she's talking to CH so most likely
show tonight starts with this next scene after she talks with CH.

OMG,
this girl is just full of epiphanies:
- Love is unpredictable
-Love is/can be painful (she said this after the show)

Can we say that some therapy about love would be appropriate here? This poor girl needs to have explained what love IS.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:48 am

Ariela wrote:
Goldie2 wrote:GMA -Exclusive sneak peek this morning-

That's it-
Same dress as when she's talking to CH so most likely
show tonight starts with this next scene after she talks with CH.

OMG,
this girl is just full of epiphanies:
- Love is unpredictable
-Love is/can be painful (she said this after the show)

Can we say that some therapy about love would be appropriate here? This poor girl needs to have explained what love IS.

That.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:54 am

Reading the bolded just brought the Foreigner song into my head, "I Want To Know What Love Is". giggling 
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:56 am

"Love is unpredictable " foreshadows Brooks return.
They chose to show this seemingly insignificant spoiler clip this morning - why?
We already know he left and the guys would find out.
Showing her crying to them about Brooks leaving is an interesting choice today if Chris or Drew were F1.

This supports All the spoilers of Brooks returning and them getting engaged.

"Love is Unpredictable"-
I think we will see that tonight when Brooks returns and proposes.
And there you have it.

Last edited by Goldie2 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:03 am; edited 3 times in total

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:59 am

Piper61 wrote:Reading the bolded just brought the Foreigner song into my head, "I Want To Know What Love Is". giggling   

Lets take it one verus further in Des's sweet voice, telling Brooks, "I want you to show me" cloud nine Jumping hearts 

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:59 am

Goldie2 wrote:"Love is unpredictable " foreshadows Brooks return.:yes: 
They chose to show this seemingly insignificant spoiler clip this morning - why?
We already know he left and the guys would find out.
Showing her crying to them about Brooks leaving is an interesting choice today if Chris or Drew were F1.

I think this supports All the spoilers of Brooks returning and them getting engaged.

"Love is Unpredictable"- we will see that tonight when Brooks returns and proposes.
And there you have it.
:yes: 
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+63
SouthernMomOf4
sparkler
Di_ATL
isittrue
lovinlife