SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 30 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Goldie2 Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:25 am

misticia wrote:I have a question for Bach experts : are only the F2 allowed to get a Neil Lane ring ? I'm asking this because technicaly Brooks is F3 so how could he get a ring for his proposal ? I'm quite newbie so i'm trying to figure out.
If she let's Drew go on the 1-1 date (likely) then be wouldn't have gotten her the ring yet- that comes after the 1-1. Depending on when Brooks returns -  he would have plenty of time to go get the ring.

My guess is Brooks returns with enough time to meet her family- since she wanted that - they'll make it happen .
She probably won't take him back right away- will need to think it over- have a groveling period.
But then lets Drew go on 1-1 because she's decided to give Brooks
another chance.
This would make Drew the F3 technically.

" Weirdest ending ever " Fleiss says.

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:33 am

Goldie2 wrote:Promo this morning- Brooks in it.
" What will happen next?"

Same or different clothes?
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:38 am

Pattycake92 wrote:
Goldie2 wrote:Promo this morning- Brooks in it.
" What will happen next?"

Same or different clothes?
In the limo - same shot as last week -his part in black and white .
Chris was teary in it.
Very brief promo.

Last edited by Goldie2 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by misticia Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:49 am

Goldie2 wrote:
misticia wrote:I have a question for Bach experts : are only the F2 allowed to get a Neil Lane ring ? I'm asking this because technicaly Brooks is F3 so how could he get a ring for his proposal ? I'm quite newbie so i'm trying to figure out.
If she let's Drew go on the 1-1 date (likely) then be wouldn't have gotten her the ring yet- that comes after the 1-1. Depending on when Brooks returns -  he would have plenty of time to go get the ring.

My guess is Brooks returns with enough time to meet her family- since she wanted that - they'll make it happen .
She probably won't take him back right away- will need to think it over- have a groveling period.
another chance.

So basicaly, you say that if Drew went after the LCD and Brooks returned after, he will have to pay the ring with his own money. Not nice from TPTB !

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:06 am

I don't think Brooks will have to pay for the ring personally, does anyone else think he would?
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:13 am

misticia wrote:
Goldie2 wrote:

another chance.

So basicaly, you say that if Drew went after the LCD and Brooks returned after, he will have to pay the ring with his own money. Not nice from TPTB !
Noooo.
They don't get the rings until AFTER the LCD's so as long
as Brooks returns BEFORE the FRC he'd have an opportunity to go pick out the Neil Lane freebie!

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:25 am

I am pretty confident he didn't pay a penny.
No way are they going to have the proposal she accepts not flashing the Neil Lane name!! giggling 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:27 am

All we know is that there are two rings, what the F1 ring looks like and WetPaint said the 2nd ring (who is rejected) is inscribed with 'this is forever' on it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:00 am

Just saw promo again

"Where does it go from here "
Des saying to CH - " I just can't love these guys more"
Then it shows  Drew - then  Chris .

Chris in limo - seems to be crying....

Then Brooks in limo -from last Monday.

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:07 am

Goldie2 wrote:

another chance.

Here's my take:
It's obvious that Des takes Brooks back. You're speculation seems right. She cannot choose Drew or Chris . She's closed her heart off to them, she cannot fall in love in a couple of days. Just like Brooks cannot have an [/b]EPIPHANY, and fall in love with her in 2 days. His wishy washy personality is not to be trusted; it will always be a problem. I feel badly for her.

Although, taking Brooks back and messing with the other guys' heads will make me dislike her. This will make me say that she and Brooks deserve each other from the stand point they are confused and shouldn't be hurting others. She's a weak woman emotionally. She probably would have kept James around....

Here's the problem with the fairytale:

1) It's been tarnished BIG TIME by the dumpster date. Which Brooks is the real Brooks?
2) IF they last after the honeymoon phase ( a few months) she will be a slave to his crumbs of love and his wishy washy being.
3) The only thing they got going is that they look alike physically. They make a nice couple.

I'm watching it for the drama effect. But this whole scenario, confusion has given me the bleh. I wish them luck. It's none of my business, actually, but I'm judging because I'm watching the show, so there. They signed up for it, so they are a fair game for my opinion.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthernMomOf4 Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:14 am

ITA Ariela, and not just that but the interviews CH has done have not been the least bit positive for a "fairytale ending" for Des and Brooks. Nonononononono...

SouthernMomOf4

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:20 am

SouthernMomOf4 wrote:ITA Ariela, and not just that but the interviews CH has done have not been the least bit positive for a "fairytale ending" for Des and Brooks.  Nonononononono...

If you read his detailed media interviews he has completely closed the doors to Brooks. Its pretty :shocked!:  actually.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+63
SouthernMomOf4
sparkler
Di_ATL
isittrue
lovinlife