SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 16 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:14 pm

2observe wrote:
umngirl wrote:
grace8136 wrote:I don't think Sean's family was at the ATFR or Catherine's. Is that right?

Nope. None of them were there.
If I remember correctly, one of Catherine's sisters are at the ATFR.

No family members from either side were there.

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 16 87b72b10 The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 16 86669110 The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 16 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:19 pm

umngirl wrote:
2observe wrote:
umngirl wrote:
grace8136 wrote:I don't think Sean's family was at the ATFR or Catherine's. Is that right?

Nope. None of them were there.
If I remember correctly, one of Catherine's sisters are at the ATFR.

No family members from either side were there.

Thanks for clarifying.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:22 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
latergator wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
misticia wrote:
hberry wrote:What really bothers me is that Des is choosing someone else in just 5 days...this was not in her plans at all. It throws everything off having Brooks gone...now tell me, do ya'll think she's going to make thoughtful desition ? I can imagine her trying to make it work with Chris , and Drew is not having it, one foot in one foot out kind of thing. I personally think that it's over with Drew, but she regrets it...THATH would be shocking..

Your post makes me think about a really weird thing : maybe there will not be one return (Brooks) but two (Drew). I was wondering why magazine's covers are about Brooks and Drew if they were alternativly F3. This could be the answer.

FYI Drew's father and mother seem to just arrive in CA (for the ATFR airing ?).
Thanks now we need to see who else shows up,..I mean the families..

omg... batten down the hatches when Brooks family starts showing up in droves... that will be a sight to see cantstopl
Well, doesn't the F1 family always show up for the ATFR?  So if we hear nothing about Brooks family showing up, what does that mean?

That maybe those people on tv weren't really his family?? giggling Maybe he is really an only child orphan and those people were rent-a-wrecks! 👅 
LOL, love your sense of humour Kasha!!!!!!  clapping! 

Ditto! :Clap: 

Back to top Go down

Post by draven31 Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:52 am

LLiza wrote:
Ariela wrote:
draven31 wrote:
Ariela wrote:

Goldie, I'm disappointed....because I totally enjoy analyzing and equal opportunity bashing of the contestants. I do the opposite of what the fangirlies do,  I pick apart their "perceived" issues.

And therein lays the problem.  I've always had a problem with outright bashing.  Now snark on the other hand has always been accepted.

YMMV but I always use the "would I say this to a persons face?" method of snark. I tease my friends , they tease me. I try not to be over the top. Some are uncomfortable with bashing cause we sometimes get family/friends of the cast in here.  Happens every season.  

You call it snark, I call it bashing- semantics.
If you criticize their behavior, fangirls get upset and call you a hater. Some don't have a sense of humor, and start fights.

In analyzing their behavior, I enjoy giving 5 sides to an observation. I don't pick a winner, and I don't get  into fantasy....At the end of the day, it's all good.

Similarly, draven, I watch the show with a "would I put up with this in real life?" stance.  I wouldn't put up with a loser with a supposed girlfriend at home.  I wouldn't put up with some meathead who just wants to be the next bachelor.  I would put up with an uncomfortable 'adjustment' from a guy's chiropractic father if it made my body feel better and if I respected the guy.  I would put up with (and appreciate) guys snarking to me about others who were not 'there for the right reasons'.Rolling Eyes  I might put up with wimpy guys for a while until I figured out if they were straight or not.  But, I would NOT put up with a guy who told me that he didn't love me, would never love me, and doesn't feel anything for me when we are apart...not even if I thought that I loved him (after a couple weeks - laugh out loud) and not even if I were desperate to get engaged and he was guilted into returning.

If I wouldn't allow something here in real life, I feel free to state that...and I don't consider that to be bashing nor snarking.

Absolutely.. :yes: 

As you wish.” —Westley (Cary Elwes) to Buttercup (Robin Wright)
On my tombstone I want it to say: ‘I didn’t forward the text message to 15 friends.”

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 16 Tumblr_lm8fh0pvpq1qgg9z2The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 16 Tumblr_lqrhp1d6Zb1qk2utfo1_500The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 16 Wedding100210_small-e1288159844733-150x150The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 16 782012034827iwsmt
draven31
draven31

Female Posts : 897

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:19 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
tennischick80 wrote:I think she goes on a LCD with Chris- because we haven't seen the manta ray date yet. She looks like she is having a blast - so Chris probably was a buffer after Brooks left. However, I do think Brooks comes back before Drew's date, and Des tries to let Drew down easy on the beach. I believe Chris picks out a ring. If she chooses Brooks who doesn't propose (because if by coming back, he works out an agreement with MF and the producers, amending the F3 clause that states he doesn't have to propose), and subsequently she rejects Chris after being won back over by Brooks (who we have seen crying in a limo wearing a suit), that means she isn't getting engaged just because "it feels good and is exciting". She will get engaged when the time is right because she wants to be with Brooks, whatever form that takes on. I feel AWFUL for Chris and Drew if this is the case. It's not all Des' fault- I blame the show and MF for making the leads string the contestants along. I would watch Des picking Brooks in Medeira, cameras following them back home over the period of a couple months as they date long distance (as many couples do). I don't need fancy shmancy, exorbitant dates to be entertained. They could be cozying up on a couch, watching a movie, snuggling and I'd watch. They could fight or get annoyed with each other-- NO SCRIPTS. That way Chris & Drew wouldn't be carried away and given the time to fall in love with Des at all- therefore, no feelings of rejection. Is that stupid?
See, I am one of the few on here I guess that feel that Des isn't letting Drew go on the beach.  Why would they go for a horseback ride to the beach where she dumps him?  Why not dump him where they meet to go on the ride or at his hotel?  I am probably in the minor category here but I am thinking that they are talking about her feelings about Brooks and he doesn't leave right then.  I am thinking that IF and WHEN Brooks shows up, it is during the FRC after Chris and Drew met her family.  Therefore the tweet from Des's brother would of been right, he never met Brooks.  Even if she does take Brooks back and they are together, the point is, I was trying to figure out how all the tweets all work out together.

Exactly, Auntie. Why would she go through seemingly half of the date BEFORE she breaks up with him? If Brooks came back, and Des knew she would be letting Drew go, then why didn't she tell him before the date? Emily did this with Arie, and Ali did this with Chris L. It doesn't make sense that she would lead him on when she knew she was breaking it off with him.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by hberry Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:35 am

rosesrREd wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
tennischick80 wrote:I think she goes on a LCD with Chris- because we haven't seen the manta ray date yet. She looks like she is having a blast - so Chris probably was a buffer after Brooks left. However, I do think Brooks comes back before Drew's date, and Des tries to let Drew down easy on the beach. I believe Chris picks out a ring. If she chooses Brooks who doesn't propose (because if by coming back, he works out an agreement with MF and the producers, amending the F3 clause that states he doesn't have to propose), and subsequently she rejects Chris after being won back over by Brooks (who we have seen crying in a limo wearing a suit), that means she isn't getting engaged just because "it feels good and is exciting". She will get engaged when the time is right because she wants to be with Brooks, whatever form that takes on. I feel AWFUL for Chris and Drew if this is the case. It's not all Des' fault- I blame the show and MF for making the leads string the contestants along. I would watch Des picking Brooks in Medeira, cameras following them back home over the period of a couple months as they date long distance (as many couples do). I don't need fancy shmancy, exorbitant dates to be entertained. They could be cozying up on a couch, watching a movie, snuggling and I'd watch. They could fight or get annoyed with each other-- NO SCRIPTS. That way Chris & Drew wouldn't be carried away and given the time to fall in love with Des at all- therefore, no feelings of rejection. Is that stupid?
See, I am one of the few on here I guess that feel that Des isn't letting Drew go on the beach.  Why would they go for a horseback ride to the beach where she dumps him?  Why not dump him where they meet to go on the ride or at his hotel?  I am probably in the minor category here but I am thinking that they are talking about her feelings about Brooks and he doesn't leave right then.  I am thinking that IF and WHEN Brooks shows up, it is during the FRC after Chris and Drew met her family.  Therefore the tweet from Des's brother would of been right, he never met Brooks.  Even if she does take Brooks back and they are together, the point is, I was trying to figure out how all the tweets all work out together.

Exactly, Auntie.  Why would she go through seemingly half of the date BEFORE she breaks up with him?  If Brooks came back, and Des knew she would be letting Drew go, then why didn't she tell him before the date?  Emily did this with Arie, and Ali did this with Chris L.  It doesn't make sense that she would lead him on when she knew she was breaking it off with him.

Des was probably trying to make it work with Drew, but he picks up on it that something is wrong. She tells him that she loves Brooks, and she CAN'T see a future with anybody else..maybe he leaves on his on, because its just not gonna work if she's in love with some other guy. She continues with Chris, he's understanding, and are there for her in sad times and good times. The FRC comes, chris is ready to pop the question, she says No, Brooks comes back,even do i don't believe that,,but IF he do she says Hell No, Drew comes back she says...(..)

they said it was strange ending, am thinking with my strange brain..giggling
hberry
hberry

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:43 am

hberry wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Exactly, Auntie.  Why would she go through seemingly half of the date BEFORE she breaks up with him?  If Brooks came back, and Des knew she would be letting Drew go, then why didn't she tell him before the date?  Emily did this with Arie, and Ali did this with Chris L.  It doesn't make sense that she would lead him on when she knew she was breaking it off with him.

Des was probably trying to make it work with Drew, but he picks up on it that something is wrong. She tells him that she loves Brooks, and she CAN'T see a future with anybody else..maybe he leaves on his on, because its just not gonna work if she's in love with some other guy. She continues with Chris, he's understanding, and are there for her in sad times and good times. The FRC comes, chris is ready to pop the question, she says No, Brooks comes back,even do i don't believe that,,but IF he do she says Hell No, Drew comes back she says...(..)

I realize that those scenes of the back look like she is breaking it off wit Drew. However, I just can't see Des even starting the date with Drew, if she knew she was letting him go.

I do think that your theory lines up with it being "the weirdest FRC ever."
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:48 am

Why would Drew go and come back if he's aware that Des loves Brooks ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by hberry Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:53 am

rosesrREd wrote:
hberry wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I realize that those scenes of the back look like she is breaking it off wit Drew.  However, I just can't see Des even starting the date with Drew, if she knew she was letting him go.  

I do think that your theory lines up with it being "the weirdest FRC ever."

maybe he needs time out..there was a pic of him standing and staring at the sea wearing different clothes,, and the pic said..Taking long walks on the beach took on a whole new meaning
hberry
hberry

Back to top Go down

Post by hberry Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:56 am

Didn't he's daddy say, do what ever you have to do to get this girl back to our family..???
hberry
hberry

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:02 am

hberry wrote:Didn't he's daddy say, do what ever you have to do to get this girl back to our family..???

He did. However, it's kind of a 2-way street. If Des wants to break the cycle of falling for men who do not love her back, she should NOT pick Brooks.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:04 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
latergator wrote:thinking about the f3 clause... Des would be unaware of that, didn't she leave at F4 on Sean's season? so all this time that she has been understanding where Brooks was, how he didn't need to tell her certain things because she totally understood, she had been there herself. but this break-up, this she would not have anticipated because she knows nothing about that.  Des asked Brooks, you were so certain on the htd, what happened. he tried to explain as best as any man can but couldn't get out to her what the road block was.

drumming my fingers here in frustration for the two of them  The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 16 Tappingfingers_zpsa6ff114c
I am going to disagree on the bolded.  I don't think that is a fair statement.  Both Chris and Drew stated what they wanted quite clearly.  I know of several guys that can open their hearts and express completely what they are feeling/wanting, so to lump it all together saying "explain as best as any man can" is somewhat generic and not really applying here.  There are 3 guys, 2 of which had no problem letting her know exactly what they wanted, and one that just couldn't.  Is that because he wasn't feeling it(he did verbally tell his mom/sister/chris harrison that he DIDN'T love Des so how are us viewers suppose to magically believe that he did all along and be fine with the ending after him totally breaking her heart.  I think her storyline continues and that she surprises herself and finds the true love that she wanted in either of the other 2 guys.  Problem will be; Does Brooks come back and what happens after that.

you know Aunties_Love... where you have been around on the boards for long and have been such a old time sleuther (per one of your posts last night)... I would think you would know this.  NO... Brooks never once said he did not love Des to either his mom, his sister, Chris Harrison or to Des.  don't follow the leader with this, go back and listen for yourself.  there is a difference in saying I don't love Des and I don't think I'm feeling like she is the love of my life; there are so many things I love about Des, but I don't know if I'm prepared to propose to her; I'm pretty sure that I know the difference, I have been close to proposing in the past and I know what that felt like (just so happened that girl cheated on him so his perception of love might have been flawed). part of sleuthing is checking and rechecking the information.

again, seeing as you are this experienced then you more than likely know that Chris and Drew have told Des they love her way earlier than normal, and so did a few others that left... and yet Brooks has not said it.  hard to believe that Drew said it even before they had their first one on one... I think I'm falling in love with you. I would say that they are a little premature in their declarations, sort of jumping the gun.

you wrote
I think her storyline continues and that she surprises herself and finds the true love that she wanted in either of the other 2 guys.  Problem will be; Does Brooks come back and what happens after that.

as much as you want to believe that... here are some facts outlined on last mondays show:  when Des was crying and telling Brooks not once, not twice, not three times, not four that she loved him... that even tho he broke her heart she still loved him... I love you she said directly to his face.  she said you're the only one I can say that to, I have not shared my heart with any of the others, I wanted to give my heart to only you, when I'm not with you I think of you every minute, when I went on dates with the others I always wanted it to be you.  I wanted you to meet my parents.  

talk about living in a bubble if you think that in a few days time, she comes to her senses and choses one of the other guys?  if all it takes is coming to her senses, how easy life should be.  wow, maybe she can come to her senses about being tall, or short, or a person of color, or rich, or a movie star, or some other nonsense. after hearing her declaration of love to Brooks, why would either Chris or Drew's fans want that for their guy, just so they can win?  if she picks either of them, and I don't think for 1 minute she will, they will not last.  her heart is with Brooks, and with all she said, that is not going away in a weeks time.
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+63
SouthernMomOf4
sparkler
Di_ATL
isittrue
lovinlife