SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 26 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Nativenewyorker Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:41 pm

draven31 wrote:
Goldie2 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
treschicas wrote:Ariela....the 5 sources could be wrong if they are all from the same source, or if some are made up. or if the each source has a single source telling them the wrong thing.

I agree.  Those 5 people who have confirmed their source has told them so, could be the same source.  I doubt there are different sources for these people who spoil.  They are probably one in the same.

Everyone has their own people they go to for information-
They are not one in the same.
I am very confident in knowing where my information came from or i would not post it ever- nor would the others I'm sure.

This spoiler has been out all season . All sources are doing now is confirming their status -
that they are still together and happy.
Extremely unlikely these independent sources would ALL be wrong - including the mags and RS.
To my knowledge their hasn't been one source that is saying Chris or Drew are F1.

The reason being is because they aren't - it's Brooks. Not trying to dash anyone's hopes -
just trying to keep it real.

When was the last time the F1 spoiler was wrong.. Brad part 2. The problem was a lot of people saw the connection between Brad and Emily then. I dont remember when RS changed it from Chantel to Emily but it was before the last episode aired. The Chantal fans were pissed and Emily's fans were thrilled.  We also had Brad admit on camera to Emily that he was in love with her.

In this case we have only see Des talk about her love for Brooks. I know she likes Chris but she's not in love with him.  I think it's Brooks or no one. I hope those that doubt the spoilers are right are not overly pissed off that they were wrong.

I am confident that the people who have been questioning the spoilers and thinking for themselves will not be overly pissed off that they were wrong. I don't think it's about being wrong. I think it's about questioning, sleuthing, looking for supporting evidence or clues. I respect and admire them for staying true to themselves. I don't think that finding out the spoilers were correct is going to cause them to freak out or get mad or anything like that.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:42 pm

I was one of those who bought into the Chantal spoilers because I liked her and they edited Emily's dates so much you could hear crickets, at least I hope it was editing. giggling 

I've believed the spoilers since I was spoiled however it makes no sense to me that Brooks comes back and Des gets engaged to him. Dating makes more sense under the circumstances. I don't want either Drew or Chris to be f1 because they deserve someone who really wants to be with them.

I didn't think it was a VO because it fit perfectly with what we saw him say, Nutty.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by lovinlife Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:44 pm

I am wondering what is the reason that they have a closed set for ATFR. They havent had that since Jason and Melissa. All of this is so suspicious.
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:44 pm

lovinlife wrote:I am wondering what is the reason that they have a closed set for ATFR. They havent had that since Jason and Melissa. All of this is so suspicious.

It isn't closed. Agent Curls has 3 tickets to it.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:45 pm

lovinlife wrote:I am wondering what is the reason that they have a closed set for ATFR. They havent had that since Jason and Melissa. All of this is so suspicious.

It's not really closed - they are inviting ppl off the internet, etc. I wouldn't consider that anywhere near the same as Jason and Melissa
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:49 pm

nutty1 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:In order for us to believe Des and Brooks are together, Brooks would have to do an about face 5 days after telling Des "he wished he loved her," and "he hoped she could find love with Chris or Drew."  Desiree can say she loves Brooks 1000 times, but if Brooks doesn't feel the same, Des' feelings are really moot.

The part about Chris & Drew was definitely a VO, and it sounded pretty spliced.

It may be very well be a voice over to us, but the viewing public heard Brook's voice say that. The damage is done in that respect.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by draven31 Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:54 pm

nd4reality wrote:
draven31 wrote:
Goldie2 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
treschicas wrote:Ariela....the 5 sources could be wrong if they are all from the same source, or if some are made up. or if the each source has a single source telling them the wrong thing.

I agree.  Those 5 people who have confirmed their source has told them so, could be the same source.  I doubt there are different sources for these people who spoil.  They are probably one in the same.

I am very confident in knowing where my information came from or i would not post it ever- nor would the others I'm sure.

This spoiler has been out all season . All sources are doing now is confirming their status -
Extremely unlikely these independent sources would ALL be wrong - including the mags and RS.
To my knowledge their hasn't been one source that is saying Chris or Drew are F1.

The reason being is because they aren't - it's Brooks. Not trying to dash anyone's hopes -

When was the last time the F1 spoiler was wrong.. Brad part 2. The problem was a lot of people saw the connection between Brad and Emily then. I dont remember when RS changed it from Chantel to Emily but it was before the last episode aired. The Chantal fans were pissed and Emily's fans were thrilled.  We also had Brad admit on camera to Emily that he was in love with her.

In this case we have only  see Des talk about her love for Brooks. I know she likes Chris but she's not in love with him.  I think it's Brooks or no one. I hope those that doubt the spoilers are right are not overly pissed off that they were wrong.

Actually I don`t agree with the bolded at all. It was just a few people that `saw`the connection - very very few. The majority on the boards (it was over at FORT back then)  `saw`the connection with Chantal and there was a tsunami of posts for Chantal and dismissing any of the posts against Chantal as F1 as - oh Emily is the next bachelorette therefore they are showing us _______ and ___________. I was in that minority and found it impossible to post that season. But there were also sleuths like CSW and others who continued to dig till they found evidence.
RS did not change his tune that season because he got confirmation from his source that he was wrong. He knew from the sleuthing done and then went to his source. giggling 

I doubt anyone that doubts the spoilers on this thread and elsewhere will be pissed at all :Woah-hoo: . They have questioned and sleuthed and that is all they can do. On the contrary - there is no evidence YET that Brooks is F1 ..........other than the spoilers. If there is then I`d like to see it. Post-show evidence that is, because the show is highly edited and stuff that could be obvious is on the cutting floor so far.

That should be the 1st clue that all is not a straight line to the finish and that line can zigzag tomorrow night like heck.

So I hope that those that are hanging their emotional well being on the spoilers are jumping from windows tomorrow night IF the spoilers turn out to be wrong. It works both ways.

I was on fort back then.. that was a train wreck for sure. I do think this is a little different though. That said i'm not going to cry my eyes out if it's somebody other than Brooks. We have no idea what she might be thinking when all this went down.

If Brooks does not return I could see Chris as the F1 but I truly believe that does not happen. They showed us the ILY from Des to Brooks for a reason.

As you wish.” —Westley (Cary Elwes) to Buttercup (Robin Wright)
On my tombstone I want it to say: ‘I didn’t forward the text message to 15 friends.”

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 26 Tumblr_lm8fh0pvpq1qgg9z2The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 26 Tumblr_lqrhp1d6Zb1qk2utfo1_500The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 26 Wedding100210_small-e1288159844733-150x150The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 26 782012034827iwsmt
draven31
draven31

Female Posts : 897

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:58 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:In order for us to believe Des and Brooks are together, Brooks would have to do an about face 5 days after telling Des "he wished he loved her," and "he hoped she could find love with Chris or Drew."  Desiree can say she loves Brooks 1000 times, but if Brooks doesn't feel the same, Des' feelings are really moot.

It may be very well be a voice over to us, but the viewing public heard Brook's voice say that. The damage is done in that respect.  

Brooks did say that? No?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:59 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

Brooks did say that? No?

He said those words, but perhaps not all in one sentence. They splice and dice all the time. It didn't show him saying the sentence and it sound choppy. Now why they edited it that way, I don't know.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:08 pm

nutty1 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

Brooks did say that? No?

He said those words, but perhaps not all in one sentence. They splice and dice all the time. It didn't show him saying the sentence and it sound choppy. Now why they edited it that way, I don't know.

Okay, thanks. I thought it was him saying that.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:11 pm

Nativenewyorker wrote:
draven31 wrote:
Goldie2 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

In this case we have only see Des talk about her love for Brooks. I know she likes Chris but she's not in love with him.  I think it's Brooks or no one. I hope those that doubt the spoilers are right are not overly pissed off that they were wrong.

I am confident that the people who have been questioning the spoilers and thinking for themselves will not be overly pissed off that they were wrong. I don't think it's about being wrong. I think it's about questioning, sleuthing, looking for supporting evidence or clues. I respect and admire them for staying true to themselves.  I don't think that finding out the spoilers were correct is going to cause them to freak out or get mad or anything like that.

EXACTLY. For my part, I couldn't care less who's gonna be F1, or not. No favorite here. It´s just the problem of the spoilers, and the devotion to them that's ennoying to me. And I miss the time of looking for clues, comparing shadows to know the time of the FRC etc...

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:15 pm

sde - It seems like the days of comparing candle lengths and shadows are gone for good. They never even show us SCs of the FRC.
Sad.
And ITA about the devotion to the spoilers.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+63
SouthernMomOf4
sparkler
Di_ATL
isittrue
lovinlife