SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 25 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:09 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
sydney1 wrote:Remember Roberto it was like he dropped off the face of the earth. If it had not been for a poster who worked for State Farm who saw that he had applied for an insurance license in CA it would have been the same as Brooks.  And believe me Ali was everywhere. .....
The thing with Ali and Roberto, Roberto lived near Ali so it was easier for them to get together.  Wasn't one in San Diego and the other in San Francisco??

Didn't Roberto live on the East coast and move to San Diego after the finale?
I thought he was actually in San Diego before the finale??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by snowandcold Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:09 pm

nutty1 wrote:
snowandcold wrote:Since Brooks and Des are so close in proximity there would probably be no flights to see each other just a short car drive for each.

I think it would be about a 9 hour drive!

Yes but if they meet half way it is very possible. And Des likes road trips.
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:09 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:
sde1041 wrote:I also do remember the Brad/Em season at Fort...I was only reading posts at this time, not participating, but remember that indeed the vast majority was going with the F1 Chantal spoiler flow. I just couldn't see it and couldn't agree with it. So tough to go "against" the flow. RS changed his "predictions" after the "fridgegate" when clues showed Em as F1. Still, these clues were not convincing enough for those who wanted to keep going with the original spoiler...

I joined Fort about 2 wks before the spoiler was changed with Chantal/Em.  I had read RS's spoiler and couldn't believe it and somehow found FORT.  It wasn't about connection, conversation or love for me, it was the fact that there was no way in my mind that Brad Womack, who was hated for dumping 2 girls, was going to take the mother of Ricky Hendrick's child to the end and dump her.  No way.  

I have a similar feeling this time, but for other reasons.

Will I be mad if the spoiler is wrong? No, I don't care who she picks, it's her life and it certainly does not effect mine, but I just don't see it.  I've enjoyed reading everyone's take on how we get to the spoiled F1, but none of the reasons are sticking for me yet.  

Me too. It is very unsettling.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:11 pm

nd4reality wrote:So since this is the F1 spoiler thread and it is the eve of the finale - what 100% proof other than the spoilers and the recent confirmations do we have that Brooks is F1 question . I was out camping and wondered if we have anything noteworthy yet.
Nothing to PROVE Brooks is F1, except the spoiler.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:15 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
nd4reality wrote:So since this is the F1 spoiler thread and it is the eve of the finale - what 100% proof other than the spoilers and the recent confirmations do we have that Brooks is F1 question . I was out camping and wondered if we have anything noteworthy yet.

And the fact that Des has said he's the love of her life. And that she can't love the "other guys" the way they deserve.  Kinda like Brad telling Emily he loved her during the FD. Still, people doubted. We shall see.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:18 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

Ok thanks. I didn`t see any evidence cropped up in the last couple of days that Brooks is F1 so wondered.
In fact I read a bit of CHs Media interview and wondered - how could Brooks be coming back when CH has all but closed the door on him and Des.

So looking forward to seeing how Des handles things tomorrow :Nod: 

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:18 pm

Does anyone think it's a sign that the spoilers are wrong because she gets 2 proposals? Even as bad as the producers sound, would they really think it will play well with anyone to have Chris propose after what she said? Would Des be strong enough to tell the producers she will not put him through that? It's not the same as past seasons, we never got declarations like this before.

ETA: Unless the proposals are from Chris and Drew, then they would. But not Brooks and one of the other 2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:22 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Ok thanks. I didn`t see any evidence cropped up in the last couple of days that Brooks is F1 so wondered.
In fact I read a bit of CHs Media interview and wondered - how could Brooks be coming back when CH has all but closed the door on him and Des.

Yea, me too. To me, there are so many things pointing to the problem of how Des would take Brooks back IF he did show up. I think she either walks away alone or realizes that what stayed by her all along is what she needs/wants, in the form of Chris or Drew.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:22 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Yea, me too.  To me, there are so many things pointing to the problem of how Des would take Brooks back IF he did show up.  I think she either walks away alone or realizes that what stayed by her all along is what she needs/wants, in the form of Chris or Drew.
Me too.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:31 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
sydney1 wrote:Remember Roberto it was like he dropped off the face of the earth. If it had not been for a poster who worked for State Farm who saw that he had applied for an insurance license in CA it would have been the same as Brooks.  And believe me Ali was everywhere. .....
The thing with Ali and Roberto, Roberto lived near Ali so it was easier for them to get together.  Wasn't one in San Diego and the other in San Francisco??

No. Roberto lived in South Carolina. But he got his insurance license in California and that was a huge clue that he was F1. He relocated to California because Ali wanted to stay there.

ETA: Sorry, I see as I caught up reading that others clarified the info about Roberto.

Last edited by Nativenewyorker on Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited to add)
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:38 pm

In order for us to believe Des and Brooks are together, Brooks would have to do an about face 5 days after telling Des "he wished he loved her," and "he hoped she could find love with Chris or Drew." Desiree can say she loves Brooks 1000 times, but if Brooks doesn't feel the same, Des' feelings are really moot.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:39 pm

rosesrREd wrote:In order for us to believe Des and Brooks are together, Brooks would have to do an about face 5 days after telling Des "he wished he loved her," and "he hoped she could find love with Chris or Drew."  Desiree can say she loves Brooks 1000 times, but if Brooks doesn't feel the same, Des' feelings are really moot.

The part about Chris & Drew was definitely a VO, and it sounded pretty spliced.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+63
SouthernMomOf4
sparkler
Di_ATL
isittrue
lovinlife