SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 24 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Muslady Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:34 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:
Muslady wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
sydney1 wrote:Remember Roberto it was like he dropped off the face of the earth. If it had not been for a poster who worked for State Farm who saw that he had applied for an insurance license in CA it would have been the same as Brooks.  And believe me Ali was everywhere. .....
The thing with Ali and Roberto, Roberto lived near Ali so it was easier for them to get together.  Wasn't one in San Diego and the other in San Francisco??

Didn't Roberto live on the East coast and move to San Diego after the finale?

Yes you are right. He lived in Florida and moved to CA to be closer to Ali.

His State Farm office was in SC and he asked for/got a transfer to CA.  I think his family was in FL.

That is correct - it was in Charleston, SC

Muslady, your avi is one of my favorite moments ever! Ashley did!

Thanks! Mine too! I'm looking for a similar cutie but haven't found it. Des and Chris with the fingers is close but not quite as funny.lol
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by rosesrREd Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:35 pm

Piper61 wrote:
ImeldaMarcos wrote:
treschicas wrote:Imelda...what are these sources saying that proves Brooks is F1...have they seen pictures or is it just someone's word? I'm just curious cuz all these spoilers say Brooks is F1 but there is no evidence or proof of it.

While we do not have ANY sleuthing evidence at this time that indicates Brooks = F1, the certainty of those posters and admins that I trust tell me that I can be confident that he IS. I am sorry that is not good enough for some people, it is for me. I have not asked what info was given to the many sources who posted the spoilers, they could not tell me even if I did. No one would ever give them info should they out their source. If they are wrong in the long run and were misled, they are the kind of folks that will stand up and say so. In the end, I remain confident they will not have to do so. That's all I've got folks.
yes  I believe the spoilers because of those on this board reporting it, and confirming it so late in the game, even after the breakup.

And I totally understand that because they have been accurate most of the time. However, nobody is infallible. They are right, until they are wrong.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:37 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
ImeldaMarcos wrote:
treschicas wrote:Imelda...what are these sources saying that proves Brooks is F1...have they seen pictures or is it just someone's word? I'm just curious cuz all these spoilers say Brooks is F1 but there is no evidence or proof of it.

While we do not have ANY sleuthing evidence at this time that indicates Brooks = F1, the certainty of those posters and admins that I trust tell me that I can be confident that he IS. I am sorry that is not good enough for some people, it is for me. I have not asked what info was given to the many sources who posted the spoilers, they could not tell me even if I did. No one would ever give them info should they out their source. If they are wrong in the long run and were misled, they are the kind of folks that will stand up and say so. In the end, I remain confident they will not have to do so. That's all I've got folks.
yes  I believe the spoilers because of those on this board reporting it, and confirming it so late in the game, even after the breakup.

And I totally understand that because they have been accurate most of the time.  However, nobody is infallible.  They are right, until they are wrong.  

Also IF the spoilers are wrong, they are wrong for a reason and even on this last minute night before the finale - no one is going to come around and reveal the truth. IF.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:37 pm

nd4reality wrote:So since this is the F1 spoiler thread and it is the eve of the finale - what 100% proof other than the spoilers and the recent confirmations do we have that Brooks is F1 question . I was out camping and wondered if we have anything noteworthy yet.

There is no smoking gun for any of the final three. They've done a good job keeping their travel and dating life under wraps.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:40 pm

I also do remember the Brad/Em season at Fort...I was only reading posts at this time, not participating, but remember that indeed the vast majority was going with the F1 Chantal spoiler flow. I just couldn't see it and couldn't agree with it. So tough to go "against" the flow. RS changed his "predictions" after the "fridgegate" when clues showed Em as F1. Still, these clues were not convincing enough for those who wanted to keep going with the original spoiler...

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:40 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:So since this is the F1 spoiler thread and it is the eve of the finale - what 100% proof other than the spoilers and the recent confirmations do we have that Brooks is F1 question . I was out camping and wondered if we have anything noteworthy yet.

There is no smoking gun for any of the final three. They've done a good job keeping their travel and dating life under wraps.

So other than Drew`s dad in CA has any other family been spotted - I didn`t see anything on the other threads but I haven`t caught up yet.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:43 pm

sde1041 wrote:I also do remember the Brad/Em season at Fort...I was only reading posts at this time, not participating, but remember that indeed the vast majority was going with the F1 Chantal spoiler flow. I just couldn't see it and couldn't agree with it. So tough to go "against" the flow. RS changed his "predictions" after the "fridgegate" when clues showed Em as F1. Still, these clues were not convincing enough for those who wanted to keep going with the original spoiler...

No clues are convincing enough. Its because of :rosiecolored .

Folks refuse to remove then and then turn into an angry mob because the `story`was hidden from them. Brad was head over heels with Emily - she not so much laugh out loud. But the chantal train would not slow down for even a second till the end.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:54 pm

sde1041 wrote:I also do remember the Brad/Em season at Fort...I was only reading posts at this time, not participating, but remember that indeed the vast majority was going with the F1 Chantal spoiler flow. I just couldn't see it and couldn't agree with it. So tough to go "against" the flow. RS changed his "predictions" after the "fridgegate" when clues showed Em as F1. Still, these clues were not convincing enough for those who wanted to keep going with the original spoiler...

I joined Fort about 2 wks before the spoiler was changed with Chantal/Em. I had read RS's spoiler and couldn't believe it and somehow found FORT. It wasn't about connection, conversation or love for me, it was the fact that there was no way in my mind that Brad Womack, who was hated for dumping 2 girls, was going to take the mother of Ricky Hendrick's child to the end and dump her. No way.

I have a similar feeling this time, but for other reasons.

Will I be mad if the spoiler is wrong? No, I don't care who she picks, it's her life and it certainly does not effect mine, but I just don't see it. I've enjoyed reading everyone's take on how we get to the spoiled F1, but none of the reasons are sticking for me yet.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:04 pm

Since Brooks and Des are so close in proximity there would probably be no flights to see each other just a short car drive for each.
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:06 pm

snowandcold wrote:Since Brooks and Des are so close in proximity there would probably be no flights to see each other just a short car drive for each.

I think it would be about a 9 hour drive!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:07 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:There's no clues to :detective that Chris or Drew were chosen. In fact, I would say that Des own words of "I can't love them like that" as a HUGE clue that she does not choose either of them.
As a sleuthing standpoint though, I think you'd agree. We don't have sc's of a lcd/mtp or any limo pics of Brooks after the time he says goodbye to Des. I am of the thinking that when Brooks finally leaves, Des realizes it won't work with Brooks, she opens her heart again to someone that has always stood by her and loves her like she deserves to be love. Those are the words that she said before filming started.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:08 pm

snowandcold wrote:Since Brooks and Des are so close in proximity there would probably be no flights to see each other just a short car drive for each.

You mean Drew and Des.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+63
SouthernMomOf4
sparkler
Di_ATL
isittrue
lovinlife