SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:22 pm

albean99 wrote:I was one of those who bought into the Chantal spoilers because I liked her and they edited Emily's dates so much you could hear crickets, at least I hope it was editing. giggling 

I've believed the spoilers since I was spoiled however it makes no sense to me that Brooks comes back and Des gets engaged to him. Dating makes more sense under the circumstances. I don't want either Drew or Chris to be f1 because they deserve someone who really wants to be with them.

I didn't think it was a VO because it fit perfectly with what we saw him say, Nutty.

Plus, he says it again in a PI while in the limo.

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by isittrue Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:49 pm

The more articles i read quoting ch the more i think brooks may be the next. bachelor. it was suggestéd in the people article tonight and ch mentions that he was not sûre whether brooks. would allô himself tp be vulnerable. i think if he does indeed comme back and get rejected he will be able to say that it does work and is now open to love. plus We already have à good idea of who he is. maybe his name was leaked as f1 for for

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:52 pm

nd4reality wrote:sde - It seems like the days of comparing candle lengths and shadows are gone for good. They never even show us SCs of the FRC.
Sad.
And ITA about the devotion to the spoilers.
I completely agree with you nd! Sleuthing out the season has always been my favorite part.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:53 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:In order for us to believe Des and Brooks are together, Brooks would have to do an about face 5 days after telling Des "he wished he loved her," and "he hoped she could find love with Chris or Drew."  Desiree can say she loves Brooks 1000 times, but if Brooks doesn't feel the same, Des' feelings are really moot.

The part about Chris & Drew was definitely a VO, and it sounded pretty spliced.

It may be very well be a voice over to us, but the viewing public heard Brook's voice say that. The damage is done in that respect.  

In the same regard, her statements about "the other guys" and her not loving them the same makes most people believe she ends up alone. I don't think the regular viewing public actually expects her to pick Chris or Drew. She made it sooo clear that she doesn't want either of them.  So really, the damage is done any way you look at it.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:04 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
nd4reality wrote:sde - It seems like the days of comparing candle lengths and shadows are gone for good. They never even show us SCs of the FRC.
Sad.
I completely agree with you nd! Sleuthing out the season has always been my favorite part.
Me too..But it does make it hard if they have withheld the some of the puzzle pieces..

Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:26 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Sad.
I completely agree with you nd!  Sleuthing out the season has always been my favorite part.
Me too..But it does make it hard if they have withheld the some of the puzzle pieces..

yup, kinda hard to measure a shadow if they don't give us one to measure... or a lens flare, or a tree branch, or a head in a limo
oh the list goes on and on...giggling
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:30 pm

Those were fun days. Angles of windows, different vents on limos, candle height, clouds, sun, shadows, shoulders, butts (how long did we look at Molly's butt in her FRC dress??)

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:47 pm

nutty1 wrote:Those were fun days. Angles of windows, different vents on limos, candle height, clouds, sun, shadows, shoulders, butts (how long did we look at Molly's butt in her FRC dress??)

Weren't freckles and moles included in that sleuthing as well??  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:03 am

Max64 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Those were fun days. Angles of windows, different vents on limos, candle height, clouds, sun, shadows, shoulders, butts (how long did we look at Molly's butt in her FRC dress??)

Weren't freckles and moles included in that sleuthing as well??  giggling

Oh yea, plenty of those!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:06 am

nd4reality wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
nd4reality wrote:So since this is the F1 spoiler thread and it is the eve of the finale - what 100% proof other than the spoilers and the recent confirmations do we have that Brooks is F1 question . I was out camping and wondered if we have anything noteworthy yet.

Nothing to PROVE Brooks is F1, except the spoiler.

Ok thanks. I didn`t see any evidence cropped up in the last couple of days that Brooks is F1 so wondered.
In fact I read a bit of CHs Media interview and wondered - how could Brooks be coming back when CH has all but closed the door on him and Des.

So looking forward to seeing how Des handles things tomorrow :Nod: 
Yea, me too.  To me, there are so many things pointing to the problem of how Des would take Brooks back IF he did show up.  I think she either walks away alone or realizes that what stayed by her all along is what she needs/wants, in the form of Chris or Drew.
Me too.
Me three.bestbud! 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:07 am

I can't believe how each fan thread is trying to find clues to support that their boy is the choosen one hahaha, only one is true and we'll find out tomorrow.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:07 am

Remember sleuthing cows in Matt Grants season. As though those cows were going to tell us who he ended up with giggling .

The last season we did shadow sleuthing was Brad 2.0 with comparisons for Chantal and Emily (other proof that Emily was f1) but for Brad 1.0 I remember the discussion on the little boat in the distance proving that Dee came after Jenni. Though that made no difference either. :Smiley: 

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+63
SouthernMomOf4
sparkler
Di_ATL
isittrue
lovinlife