SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:12 am

2observe wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
nd4reality wrote:So since this is the F1 spoiler thread and it is the eve of the finale - what 100% proof other than the spoilers and the recent confirmations do we have that Brooks is F1 question . I was out camping and wondered if we have anything noteworthy yet.

Nothing to PROVE Brooks is F1, except the spoiler.

Ok thanks. I didn`t see any evidence cropped up in the last couple of days that Brooks is F1 so wondered.
In fact I read a bit of CHs Media interview and wondered - how could Brooks be coming back when CH has all but closed the door on him and Des.

So looking forward to seeing how Des handles things tomorrow :Nod: 
Yea, me too.  To me, there are so many things pointing to the problem of how Des would take Brooks back IF he did show up.  I think she either walks away alone or realizes that what stayed by her all along is what she needs/wants, in the form of Chris or Drew.
Me too.

Me three.bestbud! 

Count me in ! I agree with you !

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:17 am

bilolo wrote:I can't believe how each fan thread is trying to find clues to support that their boy is the choosen one hahaha, only one is true and we'll find out tomorrow.

Normally at this hour it is just between 2 but this season (like Jillians) it is 3.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:17 am

Nativenewyorker wrote:
draven31 wrote:
Goldie2 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
treschicas wrote:Ariela....the 5 sources could be wrong if they are all from the same source, or if some are made up. or if the each source has a single source telling them the wrong thing.

I agree.  Those 5 people who have confirmed their source has told them so, could be the same source.  I doubt there are different sources for these people who spoil.  They are probably one in the same.

Everyone has their own people they go to for information-
They are not one in the same.
I am very confident in knowing where my information came from or i would not post it ever- nor would the others I'm sure.

This spoiler has been out all season . All sources are doing now is confirming their status -
that they are still together and happy.
Extremely unlikely these independent sources would ALL be wrong - including the mags and RS.
To my knowledge their hasn't been one source that is saying Chris or Drew are F1.

The reason being is because they aren't - it's Brooks. Not trying to dash anyone's hopes -
just trying to keep it real.

When was the last time the F1 spoiler was wrong.. Brad part 2. The problem was a lot of people saw the connection between Brad and Emily then. I dont remember when RS changed it from Chantel to Emily but it was before the last episode aired. The Chantal fans were pissed and Emily's fans were thrilled.  We also had Brad admit on camera to Emily that he was in love with her.

In this case we have only see Des talk about her love for Brooks. I know she likes Chris but she's not in love with him.  I think it's Brooks or no one. I hope those that doubt the spoilers are right are not overly pissed off that they were wrong.

I am confident that the people who have been questioning the spoilers and thinking for themselves will not be overly pissed off that they were wrong. I don't think it's about being wrong. I think it's about questioning, sleuthing, looking for supporting evidence or clues. I respect and admire them for staying true to themselves.  I don't think that finding out the spoilers were correct is going to cause them to freak out or get mad or anything like that.
High clap 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:59 am

nutty1 wrote:
Max64 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Those were fun days. Angles of windows, different vents on limos, candle height, clouds, sun, shadows, shoulders, butts (how long did we look at Molly's butt in her FRC dress??)

Weren't freckles and moles included in that sleuthing as well??  giggling

Oh yea, plenty of those!!!

or the pinky ring all Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders where..giggling 

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:04 am

draven31 wrote:This reminds me of the Arie fans coming up with every excuse that the spoiler was wrong then as well. I hope we dont have a repeat of the board meltdown.. affraid :hidingchair 

Eh, I think we're safe. Whoever the F1 is at least he's not an insufferable clown with stupid hair, spouting greeting card platitudes and using his "charitable" company to pick up college chicks. All the guys seem pretty great, so I think there's a good chance that we'll understand where she's coming from with her choice. And that will go a long way towards board harmony. Although I'm all for her pulling a Kelly Taylor, "I choose me" ending.

Just as an aside, as someone who established permanent residency in the Arie boards, we called ourselves Team Tinfoil because we were pretty sure that the spoilers were right. For me, I just couldn't understand it. One of the F2 literally turned my stomach, the other literally melted my butter (well not LITERALLY). But thanks for bringing back the happy memories (of the butter melting.)

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:04 am

I don't miss those days at all and social media has changed that forever.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:06 am

Only having been on this site since Emily's season, from reading the posts, I definitely have missed a lot of the super sleuthing days of old. I can see why everyone is missing those days of being able to analyze so much.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:10 am

Piper61 wrote:Only having been on this site since Emily's season, from reading the posts, I definitely have missed a lot of the super sleuthing days of old. I can see why everyone is missing those days of being able to analyze so much.

I miss it as well, but they stopped giving us the screencaps to slueth
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:16 am

kdubs_ca wrote:
draven31 wrote:This reminds me of the Arie fans coming up with every excuse that the spoiler was wrong then as well. I hope we dont have a repeat of the board meltdown.. affraid :hidingchair 

Eh, I think we're safe. Whoever the F1 is at least he's not an insufferable clown with stupid hair, spouting greeting card platitudes and using his "charitable" company to pick up college chicks. All the guys seem pretty great, so I think there's a good chance that we'll understand where she's coming from with her choice. And that will go a long way towards board harmony. Although I'm all for her pulling a Kelly Taylor, "I choose me" ending.

Just as an aside, as someone who established permanent residency in the Arie boards, we called ourselves Team Tinfoil because we were pretty sure that the spoilers were right. For me, I just couldn't understand it. One of the F2 literally turned my stomach, the other literally melted my butter (well not LITERALLY). But thanks for bringing back the happy memories (of the butter melting.)

kdubs!  :P 

Not to mention the pretty hats we wore while watching!  :tinfoil

Speaking of meltdowns, check this one out.  She could probably use some tinfoil!  Might help with that headache she gave herself.  Hugesmile  

"In the end this show is like life more than it's not really....  Sometimes you get Jash and sometimes you get Courtney/Vienna.  The stinky ones squirt out 15 minutes of fame and the good ones make lemonade from their lemons.  It's all what you make of it." - auntie
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:18 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Only having been on this site since Emily's season, from reading the posts, I definitely have missed a lot of the super sleuthing days of old. I can see why everyone is missing those days of being able to analyze so much.

I miss it as well, but they stopped giving us the screencaps to slueth

SC analysis was great but so was Edit analysis and the various opinions on Body language. Folks used to pick their horses and then bet on them till the end.
But the confirmed spoilers have made much of that either redundant. And worse if there are observations make against the spoiler those are brushed aside quickly and consistently.

Why bother even coming on these boards to discuss and review when sleuthing and speculating (which is what this board ought to be about) is not enabled.

If JP is the next Bachelor I may stay on the unspoiled side - hopefully Love_Me and San will post all the same SCs that they provide to the spoiled side and make it fun there. Not a fan of the spoiled F1 just because.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:20 am

kdubs_ca wrote:

I'm really glad you responded to that comment. As though Arie fans were solely responsible for the board meltdown! If I do recall, there were some Jef fans who thought this was the love story of the century and anyone who didn't see it had to be as evil as the devil himself! :yes: 

I did believe the spoilers in that season. I also decided that I didn't want Arie with Emily. I thought that Jef and Emily deserved each other. Some Arie fans wanted to believe that the spoilers were wrong and some wanted them to be right because they wanted Arie far away from Emily!

As far as what happened on this forum at that time, there is plenty of blame to go around! Hugesmile 

Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by draven31 Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:33 am

kdubs_ca wrote:

giggling 

I just hated seeing people get their hope up. Jef practically took out a billboard. No sneaky travel for him.

As you wish.” —Westley (Cary Elwes) to Buttercup (Robin Wright)
On my tombstone I want it to say: ‘I didn’t forward the text message to 15 friends.”

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 28 Tumblr_lm8fh0pvpq1qgg9z2The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 28 Tumblr_lqrhp1d6Zb1qk2utfo1_500The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 28 Wedding100210_small-e1288159844733-150x150The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 28 782012034827iwsmt
draven31
draven31

Female Posts : 897

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+63
SouthernMomOf4
sparkler
Di_ATL
isittrue
lovinlife