SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:45 pm

I don't think Sean's family was at the ATFR or Catherine's. Is that right?

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Isitreal Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:02 pm

Suspect Suspect Suspect 
Kashathediva wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
latergator wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
misticia wrote:
hberry wrote:What really bothers me is that Des is choosing someone else in just 5 days...this was not in her plans at all. It throws everything off having Brooks gone...now tell me, do ya'll think she's going to make thoughtful desition ? I can imagine her trying to make it work with Chris , and Drew is not having it, one foot in one foot out kind of thing. I personally think that it's over with Drew, but she regrets it...THATH would be shocking..

Your post makes me think about a really weird thing : maybe there will not be one return (Brooks) but two (Drew). I was wondering why magazine's covers are about Brooks and Drew if they were alternativly F3. This could be the answer.

FYI Drew's father and mother seem to just arrive in CA (for the ATFR airing ?).
Thanks now we need to see who else shows up,..I mean the families..

omg... batten down the hatches when Brooks family starts showing up in droves... that will be a sight to see cantstopl
Well, doesn't the F1 family always show up for the ATFR?  So if we hear nothing about Brooks family showing up, what does that mean?

That maybe those people on tv weren't really his family?? giggling Maybe he is really an only child orphan and those people were rent-a-wrecks! 👅 

I remember all the fanfare when 1F's family started their trek to CA. They literally shouted it from the mountain tops. How do we know Drew's parents just arrived? Monday can not get here soon enough! Suspect 
Isitreal
Isitreal

Female Posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:20 pm

grace8136 wrote:I don't think Sean's family was at the ATFR or Catherine's. Is that right?

Nope. None of them were there.
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:26 pm

Cecilia wrote:Goldie2 - how do you know about the existence of this contract?

Cecilia - Im sorry , but I can't elaborate on how I know the existence of this clause-
consider the info a gift :Hugesmile 

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:30 pm

latergator wrote:thinking about the f3 clause... Des would be unaware of that, didn't she leave at F4 on Sean's season? so all this time that she has been understanding where Brooks was, how he didn't need to tell her certain things because she totally understood, she had been there herself. but this break-up, this she would not have anticipated because she knows nothing about that.  Des asked Brooks, you were so certain on the htd, what happened. he tried to explain as best as any man can but couldn't get out to her what the road block was.

drumming my fingers here in frustration for the two of them  The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 15 Tappingfingers_zpsa6ff114c
I am going to disagree on the bolded. I don't think that is a fair statement. Both Chris and Drew stated what they wanted quite clearly. I know of several guys that can open their hearts and express completely what they are feeling/wanting, so to lump it all together saying "explain as best as any man can" is somewhat generic and not really applying here. There are 3 guys, 2 of which had no problem letting her know exactly what they wanted, and one that just couldn't. Is that because he wasn't feeling it(he did verbally tell his mom/sister/chris harrison that he DIDN'T love Des so how are us viewers suppose to magically believe that he did all along and be fine with the ending after him totally breaking her heart. I think her storyline continues and that she surprises herself and finds the true love that she wanted in either of the other 2 guys. Problem will be; Does Brooks come back and what happens after that.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:44 pm

tennischick80 wrote:I think she goes on a LCD with Chris- because we haven't seen the manta ray date yet. She looks like she is having a blast - so Chris probably was a buffer after Brooks left. However, I do think Brooks comes back before Drew's date, and Des tries to let Drew down easy on the beach. I believe Chris picks out a ring. If she chooses Brooks who doesn't propose (because if by coming back, he works out an agreement with MF and the producers, amending the F3 clause that states he doesn't have to propose), and subsequently she rejects Chris after being won back over by Brooks (who we have seen crying in a limo wearing a suit), that means she isn't getting engaged just because "it feels good and is exciting". She will get engaged when the time is right because she wants to be with Brooks, whatever form that takes on. I feel AWFUL for Chris and Drew if this is the case. It's not all Des' fault- I blame the show and MF for making the leads string the contestants along. I would watch Des picking Brooks in Medeira, cameras following them back home over the period of a couple months as they date long distance (as many couples do). I don't need fancy shmancy, exorbitant dates to be entertained. They could be cozying up on a couch, watching a movie, snuggling and I'd watch. They could fight or get annoyed with each other-- NO SCRIPTS. That way Chris & Drew wouldn't be carried away and given the time to fall in love with Des at all- therefore, no feelings of rejection. Is that stupid?
See, I am one of the few on here I guess that feel that Des isn't letting Drew go on the beach. Why would they go for a horseback ride to the beach where she dumps him? Why not dump him where they meet to go on the ride or at his hotel? I am probably in the minor category here but I am thinking that they are talking about her feelings about Brooks and he doesn't leave right then. I am thinking that IF and WHEN Brooks shows up, it is during the FRC after Chris and Drew met her family. Therefore the tweet from Des's brother would of been right, he never met Brooks. Even if she does take Brooks back and they are together, the point is, I was trying to figure out how all the tweets all work out together.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
latergator wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
misticia wrote:
hberry wrote:What really bothers me is that Des is choosing someone else in just 5 days...this was not in her plans at all. It throws everything off having Brooks gone...now tell me, do ya'll think she's going to make thoughtful desition ? I can imagine her trying to make it work with Chris , and Drew is not having it, one foot in one foot out kind of thing. I personally think that it's over with Drew, but she regrets it...THATH would be shocking..

Your post makes me think about a really weird thing : maybe there will not be one return (Brooks) but two (Drew). I was wondering why magazine's covers are about Brooks and Drew if they were alternativly F3. This could be the answer.

omg... batten down the hatches when Brooks family starts showing up in droves... that will be a sight to see cantstopl
Well, doesn't the F1 family always show up for the ATFR?  So if we hear nothing about Brooks family showing up, what does that mean?

That maybe those people on tv weren't really his family?? giggling Maybe he is really an only child orphan and those people were rent-a-wrecks! 👅 
LOL, love your sense of humour Kasha!!!!!! clapping! 

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:04 pm

If we hear that all the hotels in LA are full, we know the family is real.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:10 pm

grace8136 wrote:I don't think Sean's family was at the ATFR or Catherine's. Is that right?
I thought Catherine's sisters and friend were there????

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:11 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
I thought Catherine's sisters and friend were there????

No,her sisters were not there and neither was Crista, her best friend.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:13 pm

umngirl wrote:

Nope. None of them were there.
If I remember correctly, one of Catherine's sisters was at the ATFR.

Last edited by 2observe on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:13 pm

Isitreal wrote:Suspect Suspect Suspect 
Kashathediva wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
latergator wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
misticia wrote:

I remember all the fanfare when 1F's family started their trek to CA.  They literally shouted it from the mountain tops.  How do we know Drew's parents just arrived?  Monday can not get here soon enough! Suspect 
The information is in the Drew thread. Sorry I can't remember it right now.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+63
SouthernMomOf4
sparkler
Di_ATL
isittrue
lovinlife