SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 9 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by DMBFan Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:05 pm

Kelad9 wrote:Can someone post a cap of the picture of them that was shown of them in the tux and gown? I didn't look at it closely last night but for a picture supposedly taken in the shop, it really wasn't taken inside the shop. maybe outside it or somewhere else. The background behind them looks different and does not include the mirror that was behind them in the shop. :)

I can do it right now but will force me to watch the whole date again so may take me a while...

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Kelad9 Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:08 pm

atem wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:Can someone post a cap of the picture of them that was shown of them in the tux and gown? I didn't look at it closely last night but for a picture supposedly taken in the shop, it really wasn't taken inside the shop. maybe outside it or somewhere else. The background behind them looks different and does not include the mirror that was behind them in the shop. Smiley

I gotta look for that.

BTW, enjoyed the blog! yes

Thanks!

I totally missed out on the picture not even being in the shop because it did not have the shop colors, or mirror that it would have behind them, and it looked like it was taken outside. Maybe as they were leaving the shop? Or could be somewhere else. I am rewatching this episode. Smiley[quote="DMBFan"]
Kelad9 wrote:Can someone post a cap of the picture of them that was shown of them in the tux and gown? I didn't look at it closely last night but for a picture supposedly taken in the shop, it really wasn't taken inside the shop. maybe outside it or somewhere else. The background behind them looks different and does not include the mirror that was behind them in the shop. Smiley

DMBFan wrote: can do it right now but will force me to watch the whole date again so may take me a while...

Thanks! It's not that far into the episode. and I definately think that was taken outside and not inside.

Last edited by Kelad9 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:09 pm

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 9 ScreenShot2013-06-04at50758PM

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:11 pm

DMBFan wrote:The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 9 ScreenShot2013-06-04at50758PM
Thanks! Looks like I was right about it being outside. But what is that behind them?

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:13 pm

Looks like a car to me!

eta

Wait. No, it looks like just a fake background perhaps?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:31 pm

They make a beautiful couple!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:31 pm

DMBFan wrote:The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 9 ScreenShot2013-06-04at50758PM

Thanks DMBFan!! That's the one! handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:55 pm

Adorable! If we didn't know better, we could believe that was a genuine wedding day snapshot.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:07 pm

Oh my god! Brooks legit has fangs!!!! giggling
It does look like it could be a genuine wedding day snapshot.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:10 pm

sanlee088 wrote:They make a beautiful couple!

They do! That's a really great pic.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:40 pm

unknown82 wrote:I know individually these two are good looking people but when u put them together they are simply a beautiful couple. Their chemistry is undeniable that it just jumps off the screen! And more importantly, there seems to be a deep connection between them. I am so happy that Brooks was her first date and we now get to enjoy this journey with them! I have a very good feeling we will see a very beautiful love story come out of this season. :cutesmile!:

I think so also. I have never seen this much ease and chemistry on a first date before. they make a beautiful couple.

Did anyone noticed the second song was I Choose You! Really now is this a meant to be couple or what?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:41 pm

nannymargie wrote:
unknown82 wrote:I know individually these two are good looking people but when u put them together they are simply a beautiful couple. Their chemistry is undeniable that it just jumps off the screen! And more importantly, there seems to be a deep connection between them. I am so happy that Brooks was her first date and we now get to enjoy this journey with them! I have a very good feeling we will see a very beautiful love story come out of this season. :cutesmile!:

I think so also. I have never seen this much ease and chemistry on a first date before. they make a beautiful couple.

Did anyone noticed the second song was I Choose You! Really now is this a meant to be couple or what?

I know! It could be their song for the ATFR!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

+58
california90
ImeldaMarcos
provenceguy
richmondrose
SueSt
b
Soleil
nutty1
mrsbatonmom
agentcurls
clueless