SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 8 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:00 am

:pinkaw: Loving those caps!

Thanks for putting them up! Loved how he picked out that tacky green tux! Who the heck made that?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:14 pm

Love how they look at one another, for this having been their first date, they seem so relaxed and comfy with one another. Also love how she has her legs drapped over his lap already and the look they give each other reminds me of how sweet, shy Ryan used to look at Trista, and yet they could always laugh with each other. :Flirty:

Does anyone have a screen cap of the pic Brooks took of the two of them with the bride and groom out fit on with their own cam while at the bridal shop? It was so darn cute her head on his should and both smiling at the camera, like they had truly just gotten married.
If you do can you post it please and thank you.

Do we have caps of the nite part of their date? they were having so much fun signing with the band and both knew the words to the song, so i think they seem to like the same kinda music :-)

Can't wait to see the rest of how this plays out with these two, so far, it is awesome!!!! clapping!

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:21 pm

I saw a cap of it on twitter somewhere, but I am sure we will get caps of it soon and gifs! yes

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:23 pm

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 8 Thebachelorettes09e02hd
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 8 Thebachelorettes09e02hd
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 8 Thebachelorettes09e02hdz
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:24 pm

I think Love_Me will put up more caps from their date. :)

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 8 Thebachelorettes09e02hdp
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 8 Thebachelorettes09e02hdu
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:30 pm

High clap Thanks san! Look forward to the rest of the caps!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:09 pm

atem wrote: High clap Thanks san! Look forward to the rest of the caps!

I double this thanks San and Love_Me...keep em comin.. lovin me some of this couple, their smiles are so genuine and grinning from ear to ear.
Can it get any better? :yes:

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:55 pm

I know individually these two are good looking people but when u put them together they are simply a beautiful couple. Their chemistry is undeniable that it just jumps off the screen! And more importantly, there seems to be a deep connection between them. I am so happy that Brooks was her first date and we now get to enjoy this journey with them! I have a very good feeling we will see a very beautiful love story come out of this season. :cutesmile!:
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:35 pm

There's a screencap I would love to have if anyone can do them handwave (I plan on downloading a program so I can do it myself later) but it's the one of them at the bridal salon, and it's of the picture they took of themselves, I would love to make an avatar out of that one! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:38 pm

Max64 wrote:There's a screencap I would love to have if anyone can do them handwave (I plan on downloading a program so I can do it myself later) but it's the one of them at the bridal salon, and it's of the picture they took of themselves, I would love to make an avatar out of that one! Hugesmile

I know. That pic was a really good pic of them!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:58 pm

Can someone post a cap of the picture of them that was shown of them in the tux and gown? I didn't look at it closely last night but for a picture supposedly taken in the shop, it really wasn't taken inside the shop. maybe outside it or somewhere else. The background behind them looks different and does not include the mirror that was behind them in the shop. :)

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:01 pm

Kelad9 wrote:Can someone post a cap of the picture of them that was shown of them in the tux and gown? I didn't look at it closely last night but for a picture supposedly taken in the shop, it really wasn't taken inside the shop. maybe outside it or somewhere else. The background behind them looks different and does not include the mirror that was behind them in the shop. Smiley

I gotta look for that.

BTW, enjoyed the blog! yes

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

+58
california90
ImeldaMarcos
provenceguy
richmondrose
SueSt
b
Soleil
nutty1
mrsbatonmom
agentcurls
clueless