SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 28 of 48 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 38 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:15 am

atem wrote:I still can't get over Desiree picking those shoes to wear! Suspect

I could never sit on the edge like that!  I'd freak out.

Mountain folk do it all the time. :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:50 am

ok, so i am confused, he has on red shorts going up the mountain from the point of getting out of the car, then standing he has on both white long pants and then some with red shorts on...where and when did he change? laugh out loud

this pic are certainly spliced, diced and then some....but I cant wait to see this next date. and that care poor guy he is so tall and gosh knows those SMART cars are little bitty but they look adorbs in it. :yes: 

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:59 am

Di_ATL wrote:ok, so i am confused, he has on red shorts going up the mountain from the point of getting out of the car, then standing he has on both white long pants and then some with red shorts on...where and when did he change?   laugh out loud

this pic are certainly spliced, diced and then some....but I cant wait to see this next date. and that care poor guy he is so tall and gosh knows those SMART cars are little bitty but they look adorbs in it. :yes: 

They have a white blanket on their laps. Des is wearing dark pants and he is wearing red shorts, but sitting they have a white blanket over their legs.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:59 am

FWIW, since this was discussed a few pages back, Brooks is clearly drinking wine in the mountain captions - there's a bottle in the basket and the glasses are emptier in the laters caps - which, in addition to the swearing, I think gives us the answer as to whether or not he's particularly religious these days. Which is neither here nor there, but some were wondering if he'd have a problem doing safe house visits or the overnight date. I'm guessing...no. Not at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:01 am

freelancergirl wrote:FWIW, since this was discussed a few pages back, Brooks is clearly drinking wine in the mountain captions - there's a bottle in the basket and the glasses are emptier in the laters caps - which, in addition to the swearing, I think gives us the answer as to whether or not he's particularly religious these days. Which is neither here nor there, but some were wondering if he'd have a problem doing safe house visits or the overnight date. I'm guessing...no. Not at all.

I think he might have a problem with it, if for no other reason than his family is watching. Jef was wayward, too, yet he made it clear he only wanted to talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by weimei113 Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:52 pm

date pics are up on getty; couldn't get it without the watermark though. and that car is way too small for the both of them! haha

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 28 17253111

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 28 17253112

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 28 17253113

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 28 17253114

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 28 17253115

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 28 17253116

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 28 17253117

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 28 17253118

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 28 17253119

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 28 17253120

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 28 17253121

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 28 17253122

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 28 17253123

weimei113

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:29 pm

I think SFrank or someone posted those pics without the watermarks. Can't get enough of them tho. Thanks
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:20 pm

These pictures are so awesome ..Thank you so much ..I can't get enough of this couple. They just warm my heart..I love that shot of them in the little car where she's checking out his broken finger..Poor Brooks..

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:30 pm

weimei113 wrote:date pics are up on getty; couldn't get it without the watermark though. and that car is way too small for the both of them! haha

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 28 17253115

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 28 17253118

Thanks!  The ones with just Desiree weren't posted.  She looks very happy!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:58 pm

Can anyone make a screen cap of 6 sec in showing all the guys pics at the Final 5 RC on abc.com? I tried, but it won't let me do it at full screen, just the small screen. I'm trying to show that Brooks is at top right hand side.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:14 am

atem wrote:Can anyone make a screen cap of 6 sec in showing all the guys pics at the Final 5 RC on abc.com?  I tried, but it won't let me do it at full screen, just the small screen.  I'm trying to show that Brooks is at top right hand side.

which video are you referring to? i'll try to make it if i can find the right vid. eta: i posted them in the other thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:04 am

I love the fact that she is wearing high-heeled wedges to go strolling on the uneven top of a mountain...:P :P :P :P 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 48 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 38 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

+58
california90
ImeldaMarcos
provenceguy
richmondrose
SueSt
b
Soleil
nutty1
mrsbatonmom
agentcurls
clueless