SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 15 of 48 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:37 am

nannymargie wrote:
atem wrote:Other than getty, are there other places to get those pics?  Getty is down right now.

I just goggled abc medianet and saw the pictures.  She most definetly has her legs over his laps.  Plus the Mr Amercia will be so funny.  Cannot wait to watch. (Is it monday yet?)
Cool. Love it. Love them together.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by atem Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:49 am

momoftrips got the pic up in Brooks' thread.  I don't see that she has her legs on his lap, but they are really clos, smiling and great eye contact (as usual).

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:54 am

atem wrote:momoftrips got the pic up in Brooks' thread.  I don't see that she has her legs on his lap, but they are really clos, smiling and great eye contact (as usual).
One poster said her legs might be BETWEEN his. I can see that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:52 pm

Are you all talking about this picture?

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 15 -the-bachelorette--w
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:53 pm

Love_Me wrote:Are you all talking about this picture?

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 15 -the-bachelorette--w

Yes.  momoftrips put it up for us earlier! :Nod:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:55 pm

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 15 Tumblr_moappmrgpB1qh5vbwo1_250The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 15 Tumblr_moappmrgpB1qh5vbwo2_250

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 15 Tumblr_moappmrgpB1qh5vbwo3_250The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 15 Tumblr_moappmrgpB1qh5vbwo4_250

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 15 Tumblr_moappmrgpB1qh5vbwo5_250The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 15 Tumblr_moappmrgpB1qh5vbwo6_250
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:05 pm

Love_Me wrote:The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 15 Tumblr_moappmrgpB1qh5vbwo1_250The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 15 Tumblr_moappmrgpB1qh5vbwo2_250

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 15 Tumblr_moappmrgpB1qh5vbwo3_250The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 15 Tumblr_moappmrgpB1qh5vbwo4_250

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 15 Tumblr_moappmrgpB1qh5vbwo5_250The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 15 Tumblr_moappmrgpB1qh5vbwo6_250

Awww!  I already saved one earlier from the tumblr!  Thanks!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:04 am

This is too hot for words!!  I'm expecting my screen to explode soon.  LOL.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:03 pm

Love_Me wrote:A few more I made:

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 15 Tumblr_mocyttRMGu1qh5vbwo1_250The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 15 Tumblr_mocyttRMGu1qh5vbwo2_250
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 15 Tumblr_mocyttRMGu1qh5vbwo3_250The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 15 Tumblr_mocyttRMGu1qh5vbwo4_250
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 15 Tumblr_mocyttRMGu1qh5vbwo5_250The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 15 Tumblr_mocyttRMGu1qh5vbwo6_250
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:11 pm

Thank you Love, I love the one where she is hugging him. There is no denying their chemisty and connection.  I love watching them.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:44 am

The one thing these screencaps and gifts are not capturing is the little smile that Des does as they are kissing.  I think it is key, and she doesn't do that with anyone else.  (Not that I have seen)

Could someone try to screencap that?  

As they kiss, and briefly seperate, I swear, Des just keeps getting a grin on her face.  She looks love-drunk.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:23 am

Oh, I know what you mean officerules.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 48 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

+58
california90
ImeldaMarcos
provenceguy
richmondrose
SueSt
b
Soleil
nutty1
mrsbatonmom
agentcurls
clueless