SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 48 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by atem Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:12 am

relaxing There isn't a reason why he should hurt her like that. He gave a totally different vibe at the HTD and suddenly he's telling her 'well, never mind'.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:19 am

Also notice that by the end of dinner the name tags were gone.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:22 am

atem wrote:relaxing There isn't a reason why he should hurt her like that.  He gave a totally different vibe at the HTD and suddenly he's telling her 'well, never mind'.  

Assuming the promos are truthful and not taken out of context + spliced & diced...

:) I started reawatchign them then realised i was driving myself crazy! The only thing I need to remember is to NOT look at my twitter feed from until I watch the episodes (probably not before Tuesdays) while on hols, so I can watch it all unfold as TPTB intended, drama and all! I am ready to get sucked into the rollercoaster, even though I know that 99% will be TPTB manipulation and BS!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:28 am

sophienette wrote:
atem wrote:relaxing There isn't a reason why he should hurt her like that.  He gave a totally different vibe at the HTD and suddenly he's telling her 'well, never mind'.  

Assuming the promos are truthful and not taken out of context + spliced & diced...

:) I started reawatchign them then realised i was driving myself crazy! The only thing I need to remember is to NOT look at my twitter feed from until I watch the episodes (probably not before Tuesdays) while on hols, so I can watch it all unfold as TPTB intended, drama and all! I am ready to get sucked into the rollercoaster, even though I know that 99% will be TPTB manipulation and BS!

I'm over the rollercoaster and bs. I want spoilers!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:48 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
atem wrote:I swear these caps sort make me want to slap Brooks for what's coming up.  🇳🇴 
Yep, looks like Brooks has hurt Des.

Before we start demonizing Brooks, let's remember that if he does hurt her feelings, it was most likely unintentional.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:00 am

agentcurls wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
atem wrote:I swear these caps sort make me want to slap Brooks for what's coming up.  🇳🇴 

Before we start demonizing Brooks, let's remember that if he does hurt her feelings, it was most likely unintentional.

And he has every right to have doubts and continue to do what he's done all along—think!

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:56 pm

iamreal2u wrote:The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 48 971349_488791614532760_1114328269_n
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/q77/s720x720/971349_488791614532760_1114328269_n.jpg
:pinkaw: Sweetest thing.
He loves her ...beatingheart 
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:00 pm

agentcurls wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Right. Especially since he is crying and freaking out.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:02 pm

iamreal2u wrote:The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 48 971349_488791614532760_1114328269_n
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/q77/s720x720/971349_488791614532760_1114328269_n.jpg
:pinkaw: Sweetest thing.
I thought so, too!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

+58
california90
ImeldaMarcos
provenceguy
richmondrose
SueSt
b
Soleil
nutty1
mrsbatonmom
agentcurls
clueless