SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 25 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:16 am

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 25 941469_481967658548489_1463837959_n
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 25 1013368_481967668548488_242344676_n
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by DesFever Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:02 am

So handsome in the last one.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:55 pm

DesFever wrote:So handsome in the last one.

:yes: :yes: :yes: :Drool: :Drool: :Drool: 

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:59 pm

sophienette wrote:

Sophienette, are you still sure about the sources being right? Why can't anyone say what the heck happened or details?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:02 pm

atem wrote:
sophienette wrote:

Sophienette, are you still sure about the sources being right? Why can't anyone say what the heck happened or details?

Well I am enjoying the fun of how we got there!

We pretty much knew from the start it was going to be Brooks (if RS was to be believed), but the show needs to happen, and I am enjoying the ride Smiley I didnt ask about the F5 to F1 details on purpose! More fun to Sleuth!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:05 pm

sophienette wrote:
atem wrote:
sophienette wrote:

We pretty much knew from the start it was going to be Brooks (if RS was to be believed), but the show needs to happen, and I am enjoying the ride Smiley I didnt ask about the F5 to F1 details on purpose! More fun to Sleuth!

You are stronger than me! This sleuthing sucks with so much missing.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:29 pm

There is a sc of DES on a boat which people think it's Xhris..
My question is those blue sort don't seem that they are the kind of shorts that he wear infect the picture of Brooks pacing he has the same type of short and color..even their date this week Brooks has those type on..I guess my question is maybe while Brooks was gone he got haircut?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:52 pm

Hotmomma wrote:There is a sc of DES on a boat which people think it's Xhris..
My question is those blue sort don't seem that they are the kind of shorts that he wear infect the picture of Brooks pacing he has the same type of short and color..even their date this week Brooks has those type on..I guess my question is maybe while Brooks was gone he got haircut?

No idea when he got the haircut, but there isn't one date cap of Brooks in Antigua.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:18 pm

sophienette wrote:
atem wrote:
sophienette wrote:

Me, too. Brooks did say it would be a roller coaster. :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:19 pm

canyonvue wrote:
sophienette wrote:
atem wrote:
sophienette wrote:

No Brooks said "It would be an awesome ride". That's what I remember anyway.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:20 pm

nannymargie wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
sophienette wrote:
atem wrote:
sophienette wrote:

No Brooks said "It would be an awesome ride".  That's what I remember anyway.

Okay, then, laugh out loud. Awesome, if you like roller coasters. giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:25 pm

canyonvue wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
sophienette wrote:
atem wrote:
sophienette wrote:

No Brooks said "It would be an awesome ride".  That's what I remember anyway.

Okay, then, laugh out loud. Awesome, if you like roller coasters. giggling 

I wanted to edit my post and say he did not know his awesome ride would be a roller coaster from hell.:cutesmile!: 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

+58
california90
ImeldaMarcos
provenceguy
richmondrose
SueSt
b
Soleil
nutty1
mrsbatonmom
agentcurls
clueless