SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 26 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by atem Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:00 pm

abcmedia has the pics up of their date! http://abcmedianet.com/web/showpage/showpage.aspx?typecode=ph&global_id=001261&program_id=001261&type=asset

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by atem Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:25 pm

I hope we get caps of Desiree's alone time with Brooks! Praying 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:46 pm

Those pics really show how much she's fallen for Brooks. It's not all about kissing . It's about an intimacy they share. She adores him and feels ease with him along with passion. Swoon
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:05 pm

BarbB222 wrote:Those pics really show how much she's fallen for Brooks. It's not all about kissing . It's about an intimacy they share. She adores him and feels ease with him along with passion. Swoon

You are so right, their connection is not just a physical one but a deep emotional one as well. With the other guys she is doing at lot of kissing to make up for whatever is lacking. With Brook they can just sit on that mountain with her head on his shoulders and be content with the ease and comfort that they share. What did she say that he completes her. That says it all.

I sure hope when Brooks watches the show he goes back and listens to all the things that are being said by her to let him know where she was with their relationship. She has said so much that should make his heart happy and know how she felt about him.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:50 pm

nannymargie wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:Those pics really show how much she's fallen for Brooks. It's not all about kissing . It's about an intimacy they share. She adores him and feels ease with him along with passion. Swoon

You are so right, their connection is not just a physical one but a deep emotional one as well.  With the other guys she is doing at lot of kissing to make up for whatever is lacking.  With Brook they can just sit on that mountain with her head on his shoulders and be content with the ease and comfort that they share.  What did she say that he completes her.  That says it all.

I sure hope when Brooks watches the show he goes back and listens to all the things that are being said by her to let him know where she was with their relationship.  She has said so much that should make his heart happy and know how she felt about him.

This is so true when you all speak about the ease these two have with one another, we saw that already this week when they have their SQT, they are talking side by side, she gets up and just comfortably sits between his legs, leans back against him they talk and nuzzle, and she leans back for a kiss, and he happily obliges. IT is so natural like they date for years and she even speaks of how much their alone time meant in her blog this week. These two have progressed so much more than the other relationships thus far, but we have been left out of alot by TPTB...
hoping somene can bring teh screen caps over from next weeks date that are on abcmedia.net. I can see them in large dont have an account.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:25 pm

what is SQT? i've always guessed secret quiet time but am pretty sure that isn't really it. giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:28 pm

Special Quality Time.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:39 pm

Peppermom wrote:Special Quality Time.

thanks pepper!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:41 pm

I'm hoping someone gets the big pics too, but there is also getty imgages. I looked and it's not up there yet.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:01 pm

Did anyone make screencaps of Brooks and Des yet for soccer date, and for after party alone time?
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:20 pm

officeRules wrote:Did anyone make screencaps of Brooks and Des yet for soccer date, and for after party alone time?

I hope someone makes them soon. I wish I knew how to do that.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:32 pm

officeRules wrote:Did anyone make screencaps of Brooks and Des yet for soccer date, and for after party alone time?

nannymargie wrote:

I hope someone makes them soon.  I wish I knew how to do that.

I made screencaps of Brooks and Desiree during the after party. I will make the rest of their time together later tonight. I have to pick up some family members who will be arriving at the airport soon.

You can find the screencaps I made of them here for now:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.482199988525256.1073741874.123898977688694&type=3

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 26 1045134_482202575191664_2027625006_n
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

+58
california90
ImeldaMarcos
provenceguy
richmondrose
SueSt
b
Soleil
nutty1
mrsbatonmom
agentcurls
clueless