SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 27 of 48 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:42 pm

Wow thanks for those pics at FB. Talk about being on a different level with Brooks.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by atem Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:50 pm

Thanks! Desiree sure loves putting a blanket over then. giggling 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:53 pm

atem wrote:Thanks!  Desiree sure loves putting a blanket over then. giggling 

I think she acquired that habit of putting her legs over him from Date 1. He doesn't seem to mind and underneath yo the blanket they're holding hands. Talk about being intertwined.Hugesmile 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:59 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
atem wrote:Thanks!  Desiree sure loves putting a blanket over then. giggling 

I think she acquired that habit of putting her legs over him from Date 1. He doesn't seem to mind and underneath yo the blanket they're holding hands. Talk about being intertwined.Hugesmile 

B I N G O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:21 am

Has anyone tried to speculate the sequence of the SCs available with Brooks in the blue T as yet É
That also is a bit confusing.

Someone knocks on the door of Brooks cottage, he does not look as though he was expecting anyone
She is standing and talking to him and crying with her hand over her face
He is pacing - possibly near his cottage
She is crying bitterly and he is holding her shoulder (original BSG scene)
Des walking on the pier
Des sitting on the pier upset
Brooks in the back of a limo - with his eyes red

I cannot make head nor tail of how all this would have gone down, if anyone could take a stab at sequencing these.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:27 am

nd4reality wrote:Has anyone tried to speculate the sequence of the SCs available with Brooks in the blue T as yet É
That also is a bit confusing.

Someone knocks on the door of Brooks cottage, he does not look as though he was expecting anyone
She is standing and talking to him and crying with her hand over her face
He is pacing - possibly near his cottage
She is crying bitterly and he is holding her shoulder (original BSG scene)
Des walking on the pier
Des sitting on the pier upset
Brooks in the back of a limo - with his eyes red

I cannot make head nor tail of how all this would have gone down, if anyone could take a stab at sequencing these.

I decided to get rid of my headache give it a rest a couple of days. There will be more info with what's coming in the next episode. That metaphor word game for one.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:37 am

Photos from the date! Look at how she dotes and looks at him....Girlie is so far gone its not even funny!

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 27 -the-bachelorette--w
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 27 -the-bachelorette--w
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:41 am

Thanks for bringing them over! I was wondering what the heck she was looking at in the car!

Notice that she's driving again? giggling 

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:43 am

atem wrote:Thanks for bringing them over!  I was wondering what the heck she was looking at in the car!

Notice that she's driving again? giggling 

i think she is looking at his finger. i can't tell if there is still a splint or not but it sort of looks like there is. eta: no, i think he probably got it removed.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:46 am

I still can't get over Desiree picking those shoes to wear! Suspect

I could never sit on the edge like that! I'd freak out.

Last edited by atem on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:47 am

I love their love. And they're so beautiful together. He's so beautiful. Gah. :eyesigh: 

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:03 am

She's over the moon for Brooks! I love their love too.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 48 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

+58
california90
ImeldaMarcos
provenceguy
richmondrose
SueSt
b
Soleil
nutty1
mrsbatonmom
agentcurls
clueless