SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 14 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Newto Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:33 am

DesFever wrote:I wonder what Brooks felt after he got out of the hospital.

Probably not much of anything.  They usually numb the area so they can do what they have to do, and then give you those nice painkillers afterwards.  Been there, and done that!!

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by asim Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:48 am

Did someone post the picture of Des and Brooks in the pool and I missed it? Its the first one on medianet.  I think she has her legs over his.
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:00 am

asim wrote:Did someone post the picture of Des and Brooks in the pool and I missed it? Its the first one on medianet.  I think she has her legs over his.
What?????? They sure never showed that on the show but sure would appreciate it if someone can bring that pic over...PLEASE
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:08 am

Its from next weeks episode.. but up on medianet.
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:26 am

asim wrote:Its from next weeks episode.. but up on medianet.

Where do you go to see it on medianet?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:05 am

its abc medianet,google it and it brings up all abc shows, then got to bachlorette, photos, its the first one, they are small but if someone can bring it over big we can see it better, that where some of the other ones for the next expisode came from.
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:07 am

The pics have already been put up here.  You can also look under the non discussion screen caps to find them.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:08 am

The ones I posted were on ABC.com. That one wasn't on there.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:09 am

I didn't see the one with Brooks and Des, did I miss it when they are in the pool
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:11 am

OH ok San, that exlains it, thanks.
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:24 am

Other than getty, are there other places to get those pics?  Getty is down right now.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:34 am

atem wrote:Other than getty, are there other places to get those pics?  Getty is down right now.

I just goggled abc medianet and saw the pictures.  She most definetly has her legs over his laps.  Plus the Mr Amercia will be so funny.  Cannot wait to watch. (Is it monday yet?)
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

+58
california90
ImeldaMarcos
provenceguy
richmondrose
SueSt
b
Soleil
nutty1
mrsbatonmom
agentcurls
clueless