SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 36 of 48 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:52 am

They used to do all of it in one hour---remember those days?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:41 am

Kashathediva wrote:They used to do all of it in one hour---remember those days?  

I really don't remember those days but if they went to 2 hours it should be to focus on the couples and show us connections and a love story NOT the DRAMA.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:58 am

nannymargie wrote:

I really don't remember those days but if they went to 2 hours it should be to focus on the couples and show us connections and a love story NOT the DRAMA.

Exactly. I get that the road to the end is not perfect or smoothe (which it realistically shouldn't be) but this show just beats us over the head with it and blows it up like it is the most important part of the show...maybe in their mind it is but certainly not mine.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:02 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Exactly. I get that the road to the end is not perfect or smoothe (which it realistically shouldn't be) but this show just beats us over the head with it and blows it up like it is the most important part of the show...maybe in their mind it is but certainly not mine.
I just want the drama between the lead and her F1. I don't want the drama anywhere else (unless it has to do with the lead and her F1 :gotcha: ). That's boring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:05 am

I realize the show is watched by many for romance, but this was never the idea behind MF's creation. It was more a social experiment to see the process --the prototype was "who wants to marry a millionaire".
So I guess he feels he has to inject all this fake drama. I wish he would do away with the fake stuff and show some of the funny outtake stuff. I guess the problem arises if there is little to no funny stuff and it's a boring season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:27 am

I'm happy to see the visiting friends from last season, especially Catley. There's still plenty of time to show dates. I'm hoping for a little more Drew this time but am not holding my breath. I'm sure the Brooks fans will be happy because they're bound to show a lot of their date tonight especially if he's leaving later on. It increases the drama for the FDs.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:39 pm

They seem to almost show no conversation anymore on dates. It's all look at this location we're at, explain the activity we're doing, voice over, voice over, show interaction with main players, voice over.

The group dates this season have been great but I really noticed how little content they showed. I'm sure there could have been many great scenes from the dodgeball practice, sledding and soccer where people are just naturally interacting. But they show so little of it and most of it narrated by boring voice overs. I'd rather really hear people talking to each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:00 pm

People must have tweeted that to MF, because after his tweet about the craziness, he tweeted 'I here you, there will be romance too'. Ha!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:02 pm

atem wrote:People must have tweeted that to MF, because after his tweet about the craziness, he tweeted 'I here you, there will be romance too'.  Ha!

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 10h
Tomorrow night is episode 7... Dez' journey is almost over. All that's left is the craziness!!!!

ww ‏@Wishful_wink 6h
@fleissmeister the most DRAMATIC romance ever..

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 6h
I hear ya. There will be more romance...

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:32 pm

Dramatic romance. Real life imitating art? #Notebook-ish
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:36 pm

There was plenty of craziness already!

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:36 pm

If this franchise continues, I wish they would do focus groups or something to see what the fans find entertaining rather than what they as producers do.  The formulas are so well known, they are parodies. I think from an industry point of view it is inexpensive to produce. So why not take some of that money and come up with new, interesting ideas which would show some romance, some humor, some fun, some drama...something for everyone, and a bit to snark about as well.  If their casting needs help, put some attention there as well.  If they are burned out on this process, then stop.  The annoyance factor is so big at what they hype and what they deliver.  With some creativity and thought, they could vastly improve and raise their ratings.  Win/win.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 48 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

+58
california90
ImeldaMarcos
provenceguy
richmondrose
SueSt
b
Soleil
nutty1
mrsbatonmom
agentcurls
clueless