SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 42 of 48 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:47 pm

I will go through limo exits in the next few minutes. Do we need a "feet SC thread"? giggling 

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:51 pm

nd4reality wrote:Love_Me - could you find and post pictures of the shoes the guys have worn at RCs ?And put them up in the sticky thread please ?
For Brooks - we also need SCs of his non-formal shoes since there is a chance that he comes to meet Des in 'normal' clothes.

There was one scene of Brooks entering the foyer of the Hotel for the HTD  as well ?

I think they will be showing us scenes from the knees down as part of the previews for the ending and we need to be able to match up the shoes  (like we did for Jillians season) with the guys pronto to determine what is happening.

Anyone else finding shoes and feet SCs please post in the sticky thread also.

So this is being "footsie proactive"?? giggling  Love it!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:51 pm

sophienette wrote:I will go through limo exits in the next few minutes. Do we need a "feet SC thread"? giggling 

Sure why not ? Alternatively there is already a sticky there for FD etc. so we can compare later.

We can't be too prepared. With all this talk of returning I figure they will blast us with feet, walking etc. at some point and that will come at the end.

I know there was a good one of Brooks walk into the F4 RC so perhaps you could gif that as well ? It may come in handy to compare to Chris' walk :yes: . In fact that is a guarantee in the scenarios that are being discussed.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:52 pm

nutty1 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Love_Me - could you find and post pictures of the shoes the guys have worn at RCs ?And put them up in the sticky thread please ?
For Brooks - we also need SCs of his non-formal shoes since there is a chance that he comes to meet Des in 'normal' clothes.

There was one scene of Brooks entering the foyer of the Hotel for the HTD  as well ?

I think they will be showing us scenes from the knees down as part of the previews for the ending and we need to be able to match up the shoes  (like we did for Jillians season) with the guys pronto to determine what is happening.

Anyone else finding shoes and feet SCs please post in the sticky thread also.

So this is being "footsie proactive"?? giggling  Love it!

Yeah - we have deadhorse all the other SCs anyway so why not go 10 rounds of foot analysis.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:21 pm

Thanks Sophie.

Please no one post in that thread so that it is clean and we don't have to wade through mounds of discussion till the promo's actually show the feet lol.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:23 pm

nd4reality wrote:Thanks Sophie.

Please no one post in that thread so that it is clean and we don't have to wade through mounds of discussion till the promo's actually show the feet lol.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2046-feet-and-shoes-scs#497581

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:25 pm

Sorry been gone. What are we looking at their feet for?
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:29 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:

Please no one post in that thread so that it is clean and we don't have to wade through mounds of discussion till the promo's actually show the feet laugh out loud.

Sorry been gone.  What are we looking at their feet for?

giggling 

We are being pro-active.

Since there is an overwhelming consensus on the boards that Brooks comes back as per what they did on Jillians season - they will show the feet of the guys. To keep up the suspense.

Therefore we need to start collecting Feet SCs just to have them ready to compare who are the players at the end !! It sounds ridiculous but I'll bet we end up going 100 rounds of "who's feet are those" after the MTA is aired.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by ImeldaMarcos Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:31 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

Please no one post in that thread so that it is clean and we don't have to wade through mounds of discussion till the promo's actually show the feet laugh out loud.

giggling 

We are being pro-active.

Since there is an overwhelming consensus on the boards that Brooks comes back as per what they did on Jillians season - they will show the feet of the guys. To keep up the suspense.

Therefore we need to start collecting Feet SCs just to have them ready to compare who are the players at the end !! It sounds ridiculous but I'll bet we end up going 100 rounds of "who's feet are those" after the MTA is aired.

giggling :shocked!: :shocked!: This reminds me of the extensive thumb sleuthing on another season. lolpanda 

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:31 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

giggling 

We are being pro-active.

Ok that makes sense! I was trying to figure out why there were no pics to compare the feet to. Thanks! :WAVEY: 

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:33 pm

^^^ see ? Body parts and their study are super important.lolpanda 

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:53 pm

Are nude foot pics allowed in this forum??

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 48 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

+58
california90
ImeldaMarcos
provenceguy
richmondrose
SueSt
b
Soleil
nutty1
mrsbatonmom
agentcurls
clueless