SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 22 of 48 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 35 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:10 pm

In the second to the last pic, look how they look at each other and the other guys see that. They can tell Des is into Brooks. Even James stated it in his interview.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:36 pm

BarbB222 wrote:In the second to the last pic, look how they look at each other and the other guys see that. They can tell Des is into Brooks. Even James stated it in his interview.

:yes:

Look at the way he's looking at her in the last one, too. Makes me go gaga.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:41 pm

Are the guys just cold or have they all accepted that Brooks is it.  Their expressions are so weird in this pict and when she pinned the rose on Brooks:

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 22 1010761_479600198785235_505965021_n
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:54 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Are the guys just cold or have they all accepted that Brooks is it.  Their expressions are so weird in this pict and when she pinned the rose on Brooks:

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 22 1010761_479600198785235_505965021_n

I noticed that, too. They don't even try. They just sit back and let him get her to sit next to him. They're not happy when he gets the rose, but it does look like almost acceptance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:22 pm

Yay for the awesome caps!

I love how this group date Des and Brooks were just glad to be together and obviously tried to,get as much time with/near each other as possible. From how much she was beside him I think she really was past worrying about appearances in front of the group and just wanted to make the most of her time with Brooks for the week. I think her fist grab of his sleeve when she kissed him said it all. She wants him bad.

Also so curious why Brooks said now so much has changed when saying he wanted the rose this group date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:32 pm

These two are just too darn cute. If the eye's had voices there is NO denying what they would say out loud. The looks these two give each other, a blind man could tell their is a connection.
They are so much in sync they both did the hand gesture at the exact same time talking with their opposite hand of the one which the weren't hiding under the blanket just just prior to Des grabbing her man to kiss him.
I love how she always holds the back of his neck so he can't move, she's basically let's him know he aint go NOWHERE, til she lets him go... Des to Brooks whipped

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:12 am

canyonvue wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Are the guys just cold or have they all accepted that Brooks is it.  Their expressions are so weird in this pict and when she pinned the rose on Brooks:

I noticed that, too. They don't even try. They just sit back and let him get her to sit next to him. They're not happy when he gets the rose, but it does look like almost acceptance.

Wow never noticed that until you isolated it. I know someone mentioned it but what is Brooks was the last to be with Des and so Brooks returns and Des had to shoot a quick PI then came back to join the guys and Brooks had her seat reserved. He was sitting in another seat before he went to see Des with James so maybe he did go to break it up but saw what he saw .
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:26 am

BarbB222 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

Wow never noticed that until you isolated it. I know someone mentioned it but what is Brooks was the last to be with Des and so Brooks returns and Des had to shoot a quick PI then came back to join the guys and Brooks had her seat reserved. He was sitting in another seat before he went to see Des with James so maybe he did go to break it up but saw what he saw .

Are you sure? I thought he was in the middle?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:49 am

Ok I will gladly watch that scene again. Usually I'm wrong so sorry if I am. Just weird that Des came out alone and no one would jockey away a seat for her. Unless the producers warn them ahead of time too.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:01 am

these screen caps are awesome! I too wonder if maybe they showed the group date one/one out of order for drama by putting Brooks first when maybe he was last but made it appear that he was just snooping on Des/James. Either way it doesn't matter whether first, middle or last there is no doubt who the IT couple is on the date.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:14 am

I watched igloo date again. Editing tricks . Brooks probably had his Des time last and she returns after possible PI. Brooks shown first but possibly went after James. He went to get Des while she was with James, not spy on them.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:56 am

BarbB222 wrote:I watched igloo date again. Editing tricks . Brooks probably had his Des time last and she returns after possible PI. Brooks shown first but possibly went after James. He went to get Des while she was with James, not spy on them.

yes I think they just wanted to stir up the Brooks/James "ferocious battle" laugh out loud.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 48 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 35 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

+58
california90
ImeldaMarcos
provenceguy
richmondrose
SueSt
b
Soleil
nutty1
mrsbatonmom
agentcurls
clueless