SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 23 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 35 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Judiful Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:42 am

I've been so lost in these wonderful screen caps...you guys rock over here. THANKS .. I love Brooks and Des together..dont understand how some cant see it..( Now that boggles my mind..). They are a match made in heaven to me.

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by atem Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:00 am

Judiful wrote:I've been so lost in these wonderful screen caps...you guys rock over here. THANKS .. I love Brooks and Des together..dont understand how some cant see it..( Now that boggles my mind..). They are a match made in heaven to me.  

Hi! I'm glad that you found this forum!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:28 am

Thank you, atem .I'm having fun trying to navigate myself around...doing a lot more lurking than commenting...My Oohs and Ahhs ..are out of control...loving the screen caps and positivity towards Brooks and Des...

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:49 am

Judiful wrote:I've been so lost in these wonderful screen caps...you guys rock over here. THANKS .. I love Brooks and Des together..dont understand how some cant see it..( Now that boggles my mind..). They are a match made in heaven to me.  

You are so sweet! I am glad you are enjoying the site! bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:40 am

relaxing wrote:Yay for the awesome caps!

I love how this group date Des and Brooks were just glad to be together and obviously tried to,get as much time with/near each other as possible.  From how much she was beside him I think she really was past worrying about appearances in front of the group and just wanted to make the most of her time with Brooks for the week.  I think her fist grab of his sleeve when she kissed him said it all.  She wants him bad.

Also so curious why Brooks said now so much has changed when saying he wanted the rose this group date.

I am thinking that his feelings are getting stronger and he can really see her as his wife now. Not to mention that he may be starting to get jealous because of how he is feeling now.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:13 am

Di_ATL wrote:These two are just too darn cute. If the eye's had voices there is NO denying what they would say out loud. The looks these two give each other, a blind man could tell their is a connection.
They are so much in sync they both did the hand gesture at the exact same time talking with their opposite hand of the one which the weren't hiding under the blanket just just prior to Des grabbing her man to kiss him.
I love how she always holds the back of his neck so he can't move, she's basically let's him know he aint go NOWHERE, til she lets him go... Des to Brooks whipped

I can't get enough of Brooks. He is just so sexy. And the way they look at each other. :eyesigh:  I love how she pulls him in. I think I'm going to have to go watch it again, now. :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:14 am

nannymargie wrote:
relaxing wrote:Yay for the awesome caps!

I love how this group date Des and Brooks were just glad to be together and obviously tried to,get as much time with/near each other as possible.  From how much she was beside him I think she really was past worrying about appearances in front of the group and just wanted to make the most of her time with Brooks for the week.  I think her fist grab of his sleeve when she kissed him said it all.  She wants him bad.

Also so curious why Brooks said now so much has changed when saying he wanted the rose this group date.

I am thinking that his feelings are getting stronger and he can really see her as his wife now. Not to mention that he may be starting to get jealous because of how he is feeling now.  

It's obvious that his "emotional process", as he calls it, is growing, but that it was growing. Even though they have amazing chemistry is wasn't overnight "boom!" His feelings are still growing

Back to top Go down

Post by loro Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:47 pm

I keep wondering what the "moment" was on top of the mountain he was talking about. She seemed to "get" what he was saying and looked
touched by his comment. It seems as though they were holding hands (maybe in plain sight) and he was trying cover it up by over using
his other hand. It sure would be nice to see all their "moments" and not just what they decided to show us.

loro

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:52 pm

loro wrote:I keep wondering what the "moment" was on top of the mountain he was talking about.  She seemed to "get" what he was saying and looked
touched by his comment.  It seems as though they were holding hands (maybe in plain sight) and he was trying cover it up by over using
his other hand.  It sure would be nice to see all their "moments" and not just what they decided to show us.

Not sure what the comment on top of the mountain he was talking about but they were holding hands when they were sitting down talking because he said he was over using his other hand to talk since his other hand was holding hers. It is sad all the special moments that are left on the cutting room floor.

I really wish they would do a show ATFR with just the couple so we can see there journey to falling in love. But they just won't show us.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:56 pm

We ask every season for more but get nothing more than the storyline that's fed to us. I'd be happy for just their kissing scenes . :yes: :yes: :yes:
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:16 pm

I want more of the playful scenes. The moments we saw in Em's season among all the guys were hilarious and heart warming. Bring on the bromances. If there must be drama between the guys, make it real and make it brief.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:21 pm

loro wrote:I keep wondering what the "moment" was on top of the mountain he was talking about.  She seemed to "get" what he was saying and looked
touched by his comment.  It seems as though they were holding hands (maybe in plain sight) and he was trying cover it up by over using
his other hand.  It sure would be nice to see all their "moments" and not just what they decided to show us.

Yeah. When she gave that sort of "aww" look to him I thought that he must have said something more about a specific moment or his feelings for her that they cut out because it didn't make too much sense for Des to look that way just based on his comments of taking it all in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 35 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

+58
california90
ImeldaMarcos
provenceguy
richmondrose
SueSt
b
Soleil
nutty1
mrsbatonmom
agentcurls
clueless