SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 35 of 48 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by agentcurls Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:17 pm

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 35 Image13

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by nannymargie Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:23 pm

agentcurls wrote:More "it's the little things..."
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 35 Image12

It's chilly. Keep me warm.

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 35 Image11

I'm gonna pretend its just you & me in this gondola.

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 35 Image9

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 35 Image14
I wanna sit even closer to you, but it's kinda awkward in front of these other guys.

Don't forget the group pic outside where they are side by side in the middle. Someone commented that it looked like they were on a date with friends.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:25 pm

Love the pics AC! Des will always find a way to be by her man. They are magnets. Is that a metaphor?
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:25 pm

BarbB222 wrote:Love the pics AC! Des will always find a way to be by her man. They are magnets. Is that a metaphor?

Yup they sure are!
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:56 pm

Another question about the Madeira mountain climbing expedition.  Where the heck did they put the cameras?  There's no room on that outcrop for anybody else.  Telephoto lens?

I assume they were miked so we could get their dialogue.  Do you think Des thought she might get away with the whispered "I don't want this to end"?Sure it's vague but talk about a mega-hint to Brooks.

And I agree--apparently Brooks comes with a built-in Des magnet.bestbud! 

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:59 pm

eusebeia wrote:Another question about the Madeira mountain climbing expedition.  Where the heck did they put the cameras?  There's no room on that outcrop for anybody else.  Telephoto lens?

I assume they were miked so we could get their dialogue.  Do you think Des thought she might get away with the whispered "I don't want this to end"?Sure it's vague but talk about a mega-hint to Brooks.

They probably think they whisper it light enough, but those mics pick up everything.

I went to the bachspoilerfans facebook and those pics for sure Desiree following Brooks on that Germany date.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:00 am

eusebeia wrote:Another question about the Madeira mountain climbing expedition.  Where the heck did they put the cameras?  There's no room on that outcrop for anybody else.  Telephoto lens?

It's called "gorgeous". Smiley As well as a winning personality that equals his looks.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:21 am

canyonvue wrote:

It's called "gorgeous". Smiley As well as a winning personality that equals his looks.

:yes:  I am annoyed that the 3 girls coming to chat with Des will cut into cloud coverage
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:03 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:

:yes:  I am annoyed that the 3 girls coming to chat with Des will cut into cloud coverage

Really makes you think about how bloated this franchise is when we have a 2-hour episode to eliminate 1 person--even before HTD. They need to cut more of the excess baggage earlier. Brooks shouldn't have had to week until Ep7 to get a second 1 on 1.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:58 am

I am also annoyed about the 3 girls coming to "chat" with Des. Can you say "filler?"

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:22 am

Columbia, MD wrote:I am also annoyed about the 3 girls coming to "chat" with Des.  Can you say "filler?"

It's just going to be 'I'm just going to follow my heart'....blah, blah, blah!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:32 am

Columbia, MD wrote:I am also annoyed about the 3 girls coming to "chat" with Des.  Can you say "filler?"

Really, what's wrong with filling in showing more of the dates? I think it is terrible that they show so little of the dates but show so much other crap. I guess we were luck they showed so much of Brooks and Des's first date. How much time did they spend on that old couple in AC, 30 minutes. They don't show that much of the dates on the show.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 48 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

+58
california90
ImeldaMarcos
provenceguy
richmondrose
SueSt
b
Soleil
nutty1
mrsbatonmom
agentcurls
clueless