SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 5 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by atem Tue May 28, 2013 10:57 am

Columbia, MD wrote:JMHO but I thought Brooks looked a little scruffy last night. I'm no fan of one or two days worth of unshaven face. Looking at the screencaps he seems to have "cleaned up" as time went on.

Also noticed in the screencaps when he was getting out of the limo she seemed to lean forward a little bit, as if she wanted him there ASAP. I think she's gaga over him.

He always looks 'scruffy' to me! giggling

Intersting. I need to look at the caps, because it didn't seem that way on tv.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Admin Tue May 28, 2013 10:58 am

Look at her face throughout their M&G in the caps above.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 28, 2013 11:08 am

sanlee088 wrote:Look at her face throughout their M&G in the caps above.

Yeah! She really does like Brooks. How she looked on their date was something too! She looked like real bride!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Tue May 28, 2013 12:20 pm

I watched the episode this morning and didn't catch much of their interaction because it was so fleeting. I don't know Des at all and don't know anything about Brooks (still trying to catch up on all the threads), but seeing those screen caps like that... very reminiscent to me of how Ashley looked at JP at the M&G.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue May 28, 2013 1:00 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Des seemed all smiles around Brooks. I think they probably had a spark from the start. JMO
i think so too, look at her giggling
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue May 28, 2013 1:05 pm

Wow! Haven't seen the episode yet but she is beaming in those photos. Love at first sight? Maybe
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue May 28, 2013 2:06 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I wonder what they are doing here:

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 5 Pics05053

This is at Revel so maybe alone time on the Mr. America GD.

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 5 8vvz9x
Chairs and floors match the guys suite:
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 5 2yuzk0k

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 5 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 28, 2013 2:09 pm

momoftrips wrote:

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 5 Pics05053

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 5 8vvz9x
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 5 2yuzk0k

Thanks momoftrips!! Can always count on you to find the location!! :)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 28, 2013 2:11 pm

momoftrips wrote:

Thanks momoftrips! Can you tell where she was when she's by the fireplace?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 6:00 pm

bilolo wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Des seemed all smiles around Brooks. I think they probably had a spark from the start. JMO

Glad you guys thought this too. She had a starry eyed grin with him from first sight IMO. And her voice even seemed different with him from the "Hi" to calling his name at the RC. They reminded me of JP and Ash a bit in that they both already had that way of really looking at each other - definetly 2 sided attraction and interest. Plus his nervousness was adorable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 28, 2013 6:41 pm

relaxing wrote:
bilolo wrote:

Glad you guys thought this too. She had a starry eyed grin with him from first sight IMO. And her voice even seemed different with him from the "Hi" to calling his name at the RC. They reminded me of JP and Ash a bit in that they both already had that way of really looking at each other - definetly 2 sided attraction and interest. Plus his nervousness was adorable.

I know that we are biased because we know he wins, but I totally agree with you! I thought their first meeting went great, and I even thought she was all smiles giving him his rose. :yes:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue May 28, 2013 6:45 pm

I gotta say those screen shots of the two of them say A LOT to me, compare them to Chris' = night and day. She was grinning ear to ear with Brooks.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

+58
california90
ImeldaMarcos
provenceguy
richmondrose
SueSt
b
Soleil
nutty1
mrsbatonmom
agentcurls
clueless