SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 6 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Admin Tue May 28, 2013 6:47 pm

sbolduc wrote:I gotta say those screen shots of the two of them say A LOT to me, compare them to Chris' = night and day. She was grinning ear to ear with Brooks.

I agree even being the really big Chris fan that I am. giggling
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Admin Wed May 29, 2013 4:44 pm

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 6 100gqs
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 6 101ty
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 6 102dl
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 6 103hg
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 6 104ve
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 6 105hap
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 6 106nx
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 6 107xpl
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 6 108sws
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 6 109hx
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 6 110zzg
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 6 111yrz
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 6 112xb

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 29, 2013 7:22 pm

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 6 Tumblr_mnkr3uFFd91qh5vbwo1_250 The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 6 Tumblr_mnkr3uFFd91qh5vbwo2_250
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 5:48 pm

Thanks for the caps. I love this sneak peek. Brooks seems much more relaxed. Love him scooping Des up to go into the car and feeding her the cake.

Because I'm obsessed with these 2 already and have watched this a few too many times, I think when he says "after all" when they're going to the car he then says " I'm your husband". You can't really hear it over Des' giggles so I might be imagining it. Either way so cute. Can't wait for Mon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 30, 2013 6:08 pm

Des: "Can it get any better than this?"

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 6 00001wb
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu May 30, 2013 7:16 pm

Found these images again...bumping them up. Cute couple.

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 6 30ufngp
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 6 22km6e
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu May 30, 2013 7:18 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Des: "Can it get any better than this?"

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 6 00001wb

She looks amazingly happy there....that the second part of her date with Brooks. Hugesmile
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 8:45 pm

Brooks just looks like one of those people that put you at ease.. Can't wait for their date!! So happy it's in Ep 2!!

LOL, Love the SC of Brooks giving Des a taste of cake.. she has that look like "do I trust you not to smash this in my face?" I'm sure he's a gentleman, and did not!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 30, 2013 8:57 pm

Did you guys see that pic of Desiree taken by a lady that met her at the hotel in her 'wedding' dress? Desiree was so freaking happy. The lady said she couldn't wait to find out how her dress got so dirty! giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 11:45 pm

atem wrote:Did you guys see that pic of Desiree taken by a lady that met her at the hotel in her 'wedding' dress? Desiree was so freaking happy. The lady said she couldn't wait to find out how her dress got so dirty! giggling

No when was this? And where is the picture? I would love to know too how her dress got so dirty??? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 30, 2013 11:51 pm

Max64 wrote:
atem wrote:Did you guys see that pic of Desiree taken by a lady that met her at the hotel in her 'wedding' dress? Desiree was so freaking happy. The lady said she couldn't wait to find out how her dress got so dirty! giggling

No when was this? And where is the picture? I would love to know too how her dress got so dirty??? giggling

I think in the tweet thread. It didn't show her full dress, it was from mid body and up. That's what they were talking about on instagram.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri May 31, 2013 12:14 am

There was a promo during Rookie Blue tonight...quick shot of Des holding Brooks head and him leaning down to kiss her in front of the dessert truck.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

+58
california90
ImeldaMarcos
provenceguy
richmondrose
SueSt
b
Soleil
nutty1
mrsbatonmom
agentcurls
clueless