SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 10 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 29 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by nannymargie Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:50 pm

atem wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
unknown82 wrote:I know individually these two are good looking people but when u put them together they are simply a beautiful couple. Their chemistry is undeniable that it just jumps off the screen! And more importantly, there seems to be a deep connection between them. I am so happy that Brooks was her first date and we now get to enjoy this journey with them! I have a very good feeling we will see a very beautiful love story come out of this season. :cutesmile!:

I think so also. I have never seen this much ease and chemistry on a first date before. they make a beautiful couple.

Did anyone noticed the second song was I Choose You! Really now is this a meant to be couple or what?

I know! It could be their song for the ATFR!

I hope someone make a video of them with that song.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:51 pm

DesFever wrote:Oh my god! Brooks legit has fangs!!!! giggling
It does look like it could be a genuine wedding day snapshot.

He'd make a good (and handsome) vampire.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:03 pm

canyonvue wrote:

That is the only flaw I see so far. But he could get that fixed.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:22 pm

nannymargie wrote:
atem wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
unknown82 wrote:I know individually these two are good looking people but when u put them together they are simply a beautiful couple. Their chemistry is undeniable that it just jumps off the screen! And more importantly, there seems to be a deep connection between them. I am so happy that Brooks was her first date and we now get to enjoy this journey with them! I have a very good feeling we will see a very beautiful love story come out of this season. :cutesmile!:

I think so also. I have never seen this much ease and chemistry on a first date before. they make a beautiful couple.

Did anyone noticed the second song was I Choose You! Really now is this a meant to be couple or what?

I know! It could be their song for the ATFR!

I hope someone make a video of them with that song.

That would be nice!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:25 pm

nannymargie wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

That is the only flaw I see so far. But he could get that fixed.

I didn't mean anything negative by that. I like his teeth. I don't consider them flawed.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:35 pm

Did Trista seriously say that Des and Brooks had no chemistry? That date went great!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:38 pm

atem wrote:Did Trista seriously say that Des and Brooks had no chemistry? That date went great!

She said she didn't see romantic chemistry there more of a friend thing. And she definitely isn't the only one who didn't see much there...

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 10 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 10 86669110 The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 10 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:47 pm

umngirl wrote:
atem wrote:Did Trista seriously say that Des and Brooks had no chemistry? That date went great!

She said she didn't see romantic chemistry there more of a friend thing. And she definitely isn't the only one who didn't see much there...

Most chemistry I've seen on this show in years - ever for a first date.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:51 pm

umngirl wrote:

So Trista is the expert now? Does she follow the spoilers? Friends do not kiss like they did. But I guess we will all see things different. Since Des picks Brooks there is more chemistry than people are seeing.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:56 pm

nannymargie wrote:
umngirl wrote:

So Trista is the expert now? Does she follow the spoilers? Friends do not kiss like they did. But I guess we will all see things different. Since Des picks Brooks there is more chemistry than people are seeing.

Trista has said many times she does not read the spoilers. She also gets the F1 wrong a good many times.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:57 pm

Again that's Trista's opinion. I didn't see anything great there either, but I know better than to really voice that because it will upset the applecart.

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 10 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 10 86669110 The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 10 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:58 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Trista has said many times she does not read the spoilers. She also gets the F1 wrong a good many times.

She merely said what she saw, same as everyone else. I also did not see much of a romantic chemistry yesterday.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 29 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

+58
california90
ImeldaMarcos
provenceguy
richmondrose
SueSt
b
Soleil
nutty1
mrsbatonmom
agentcurls
clueless