SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 11 of 48 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 29 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:59 pm

I must've watched a different show from Trista. Even Chris Harrison saw the intense "physical and emotional" chemistry.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by nannymargie Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:07 pm

canyonvue wrote:I must've watched a different show from Trista. Even Chris Harrison saw the intense "physical and emotional" chemistry.

I saw a chemistry there and it was only the first date. I am sure it will only grow from there. Is it Brooks or Des that said they had chemistry? It must be Brooks because I do not think Des would say that right now.

We also did not see much with Sean and Catherine and they seems to be going strong.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:12 pm

canyonvue wrote:I must've watched a different show from Trista. Even Chris Harrison saw the intense "physical and emotional" chemistry.

Well Chris Harrison says what TPTB tell him to say ;-)

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:12 pm

That's bull with her saying she doesn't read spoilers.

That was a great first date and I mean first date of the show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:15 pm

relaxing wrote:
umngirl wrote:
atem wrote:Did Trista seriously say that Des and Brooks had no chemistry? That date went great!

She said she didn't see romantic chemistry there more of a friend thing. And she definitely isn't the only one who didn't see much there...

Most chemistry I've seen on this show in years - ever for a first date.

Totally agree! Plus, I'm going to take what Desiree says in her blog over what Trista thinks any day!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:28 pm

nannymargie wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
DesFever wrote:Oh my god! Brooks legit has fangs!!!! giggling
It does look like it could be a genuine wedding day snapshot.

He'd make a good (and handsome) vampire.

That is the only flaw I see so far. But he could get that fixed.

I don't see it as a flaw, more of a unique characteristic. JP also had one tooth that was "unique" :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:37 pm

Max64 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

I don't see it as a flaw, more of a unique characteristic. JP also had one tooth that was "unique" :yes:

I see it as a tiny flaw. But he can still eat crackers in my bed any day.... :Drool: :yes:
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Isitreal Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:16 am

I for one, am very happy that my guilty pleasure is good again! I think Des is a sweetheart and so far this is turning out to be my favorite season. "Man Candy Monday" is my kind of TV!

It's also great to be back here again.
Isitreal
Isitreal

Female Posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:21 am

Isitreal wrote:I for one, am very happy that my guilty pleasure is good again! I think Des is a sweetheart and so far this is turning out to be my favorite season. "Man Candy Monday" is my kind of TV!

:WAVEY: Yay. Glad you are joining in!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:22 am

Isitreal wrote:I for one, am very happy that my guilty pleasure is good again! I think Des is a sweetheart and so far this is turning out to be my favorite season. "Man Candy Monday" is my kind of TV!

Same here. And I already have a fair crush on Brooks. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:25 am

canyonvue wrote:

Same here. And I already have a fair crush on Brooks. Hugesmile

Me three! Count me in that sentiment. thumbsup
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:40 am

nannymargie wrote:
Max64 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

I see it as a tiny flaw. But he can still eat crackers in my bed any day.... :Drool: :yes:

Hey guys! Brooks makes one sexy vampire, I actually think the fangs are cute. Besides, I think having these unique characteristics makes him more attractive. I like guys who look a little rough, as opposed to men who are "perfect-looking" if that makes sense. JP also had 'cuts' in his eyebrows, which I thought were nice too.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 48 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 29 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Brooks - Picture Thread - Discussion and Spoilers

+58
california90
ImeldaMarcos
provenceguy
richmondrose
SueSt
b
Soleil
nutty1
mrsbatonmom
agentcurls
clueless