SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Page 42 of 56 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 49 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 42 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by GrahamGal Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 pm

mnmhughes wrote:Can someone tell me how you pronounce Curacao? :shocked!:
I think someone earlier this week said: cur A sow

ETA my dictionary shows : k(y)oŏrəˈsō; -ˈsou

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 42 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by Love_Me Sat May 05, 2012 9:18 pm

jlccaz wrote:Not caught up on threads (fair warning). Does anyone think RS is incorrect about Curacao as FRC, in light of timing of filming at this beach on May 2? Why would they stay on that tiny island for two weeks, two episodes. What's the best current thinking on that.

I talked to this guy who lives in Curacao. He pretty much confirmed they were there this week filming. Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 42 1430875924

Love_Me wrote:I tweeted this guy yesterday and he wrote me back tonight! Now we just need to figure out what beach they shut down. :)

Bachelorette 8 Forum ‏ @bachspoilerfans @_Chr1st0ph3r_ Did you see the Bachelorette filming in Curacao? Was Emily on a date? Thanks!

Chris Hooker ‏ @_Chr1st0ph3r_ @bachspoilerfans no but the local tv station aired something about that 1 of the public beaches will be closed for the public because abc

Chris Hooker ‏ @_Chr1st0ph3r_ @bachspoilerfans was going to film there , and there was someone that tweeted that they was filming bachelorette

Love_Me wrote:
Bachelorette 8 Forum ‏ @bachspoilerfans

@_Chr1st0ph3r_ One more question... Do you know the dates the beaches will be shut down? Thanks!

Chris Hooker ‏ @_Chr1st0ph3r_

@bachspoilerfans there was only 1 beach that was shutdown , was 3 days ago

Chris Hooker ‏ @_Chr1st0ph3r_

@bachspoilerfans yea I'll let you know if I hear more about it
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat May 05, 2012 10:07 pm

elan gale ‏ @theyearofelan

I want to go to a race where the horses wear giant hats and the people have little tiny monkeys in suits hitting them with bananas

Elan is tweeting now. So the RC must be over with.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat May 05, 2012 10:11 pm

Love_Me wrote:

I want to go to a race where the horses wear giant hats and the people have little tiny monkeys in suits hitting them with bananas

He is one unique guy....I'd love spending an evening with him!
So the RC is over.......AARRGGHHH......I want to know!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat May 05, 2012 10:12 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

He is one unique guy....I'd love spending an evening with him!
So the RC is over.......AARRGGHHH......I want to know!

I know he is a hoot. I want to know who the F2 are now! Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 42 630745493

Nothing says "I know and respect other cultures" like a bowl of nachos and a bucket of margaritas
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Sat May 05, 2012 11:02 pm

^^^ HAHA a couple of college friends were having a party where the dress code was derby but the food and drinks were Mexican.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 42 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Sat May 05, 2012 11:15 pm

Am still skeptical at FRC and FDs being on same island. That would be strange departure from precedent. I'd watch that space next week.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Sun May 06, 2012 12:17 am

jlccaz wrote:Am still skeptical at FRC and FDs being on same island. That would be strange departure from precedent. I'd watch that space next week.
Actually I think they will be in Curacao for both. This real estate notice found by JordynRoses says, " The recordings will take four hours resulting in two episodes on the American channel." 4 hours and 2 episodes covers both the 2 hour fantasy dates episode plus the 2 hour meet the parents/last chance date/final rose ceremony episode.

JordynRoses wrote:

Hey love, I actually posted that this morning in print on here somewhere from an official source
Let me find it...
May 2, 2012 -
Beach guests looking to spend a day today at Knip will be disappointed. Playa Kenepa, also called Knip, is closed today for the public in connection with shooting of the American television channel ABC Networks. This means more than 20 million viewers will be looking at Curacao.
"This gives Curacao publicity worth more than $ 400 million", said the Ministry of General Affairs and External Relations. The recordings will take four hours resulting in two episodes on the American channel. Knip will be closed today to the public from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
http://www.realestate-curacao.com/en/news/191/curacao-host-island-for-abc-networks.html
Link where originally posted -- http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t960p32-bachelorette-8-filming-schedule-discussion#202357
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Sun May 06, 2012 12:24 am

Ah ... Hadn't seen that! Thanks for sharing!
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 12:43 am

GrahamGal wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:Can someone tell me how you pronounce Curacao? :shocked!:
I think someone earlier this week said: cur A sow

ETA my dictionary shows : k(y)oŏrəˈsō; -ˈsou

yup it's like 'cure a sow' = 'heal a pig' NOT 'cure a cow' = 'heal a cow'
The first C is hard as in cake and the second C is soft like an S

However, the locals will call their island Korsou which is pronounced Kor so.
"Dushi Korsou" - Dushi =Sweet or precious

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 1:11 am

Thanks... duh... I thought they were in Krakow, Poland...

Back to top Go down

Post by n4692u Sun May 06, 2012 2:16 am

Bloomers wrote:
San wrote:
eightfifteen wrote:
Bloomers wrote:The FD RCs have been during the day at least as far back as Andy's FD RC. Before that, I don't know.
Ben's was at night.

And it was indoors.

Yes, it was cold. I forgot that...sorry. However, I think the rest of them were probably outside in the day because they were in warm kind of places.

I think the F3/F2 RC's were held inside up until Andy's season, except for Charlie's S7 RC which was held on the beach in Aruba. I could be wrong of course.

n4692u

Female Posts : 462

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 56 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 49 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

+72
cterry
nd4reality
IrishGal
mnmhughes
jlccaz