SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Page 43 of 56 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 49 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 43 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by IrishGal Sun May 06, 2012 3:03 am

RichLP wrote:Thanks... duh... I thought they were in Krakow, Poland...

hehehe
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 43 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by doantam Sun May 06, 2012 3:55 am

wow i just looked at the wetpaint article/poll on which bachelorette has the hottest premier dress and Ashley H is leading with 46%, followed by Jillian Harris at 22%, then Emily at 16%.

I wonder if Emily's fans are not voting?

doantam

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 06, 2012 4:00 am

doantam wrote:wow i just looked at the wetpaint article/poll on which bachelorette has the hottest premier dress and Ashley H is leading with 46%, followed by Jillian Harris at 22%, then Emily at 16%.

I think even some Emily fans don't like the dress. lol I do though! I didn't vote though.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Sun May 06, 2012 4:07 am

doantam wrote:wow i just looked at the wetpaint article/poll on which bachelorette has the hottest premier dress and Ashley H is leading with 46%, followed by Jillian Harris at 22%, then Emily at 16%.

If I were forced to pick one I'd vote for Ashley's but really there needs to be a "none of the above" option. For whatever reason the Bette M&G dresses since DeAnna's season have been awful (with DeAnna's being the worst). I started watching with her season so I can't comment on the previous dresses, but I seem to recall thinking Meredith's was nice (even though I can't visualize it right now), when someone posted photos of her at the M&G. Of course with her tall lean body she could make a burlap sack look amazing.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by doantam Sun May 06, 2012 4:17 am

i voted for Ashley and Jillian cuz i think their figures are the best in those dresses. lol

BTW i looked at another poll that asked who is the cuter bachelorette Emily or Ashley and Ashley is also leading the poll with 48%. EMily has 29%. 15 % cannot decide and 5% say Ali.

THis is fun

doantam

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 06, 2012 4:05 pm

EmilyMaynardFan‏@BacheloretteEm
#Bachelorette Emily's Final 2!! Best Season Ever!! http://bacheloretteemily.com/ (Thank you Bachelor&BacheloretteFansSleuthingandSpoilers site!)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Sun May 06, 2012 4:24 pm

I want Love to get lots of credit!!

High clap

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 4:41 pm

eightfifteen wrote:I want Love to get lots of credit!!

High clap

YUP LOTS!!!
High clap clapping! High clap clapping! High clap clapping! :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 4:43 pm

Of course RS will say he knew this but waited to announce it, right? giggling

congrats, Love_Me, you nailed it again this season. Fantastic. High clap

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 06, 2012 4:48 pm

eightfifteen wrote:I want Love to get lots of credit!!

High clap

Yep, she deserves it! :Clap:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 4:49 pm

I am curious as to why RS hasn't said anything yet....
Is it possible that his "source" has also given him info BUT contradictory info (fed to the source of course by T-coniving-PTBs and now he is confused???

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Sun May 06, 2012 5:57 pm

JordynRoses wrote:I am curious as to why RS hasn't said anything yet....
Is it possible that his "source" has also given him info BUT contradictory info (fed to the source of course by T-coniving-PTBs and now he is confused???

That's exactly what I was thinking! I wonder if he would say a word if he was told anything different??

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 43 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 56 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 49 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

+72
cterry
nd4reality
IrishGal
mnmhughes
jlccaz