SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Page 49 of 56 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 52 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 49 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by poohbear Tue May 08, 2012 9:24 pm

Jesse C is just an awful person. period. just have to ignore.

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 49 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by n4692u Tue May 08, 2012 9:28 pm

Bloomers wrote:
Max64 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:When was that tweet?
I wonder if it meant Arie was not the winner?
I wonder if it meant she was still unsure (which wouldn't be a good thing at this stage of the game).
Or I wonder if it was just to get us hyped up and really means nothing?

He tweeted that on the night of the 4/3 RC.

At some point Fleiss said that, and Millsy said, "Wow." We had no idea at the time who was eliminated, so we couldn't begin to interpret the comment. Was he surprised at the choice, or did something happen? In retrospect, I wonder if there was an emotional response from Chris? We have been told he is the emotional one.

Also, Millsy tweeted that Emily was crying and said she is so sweet and genuine. It was at the 4/3 RC.

n4692u

Female Posts : 462

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue May 08, 2012 9:36 pm

San wrote:
Ashley S.‏@AshleySpivey

@JesseCsincsak @keltiecolleen Jesse the 1st quote you gave in that interview is so false & wrong. Attack Mike all you want but stay off Em.

I love Ashley S. She is so funny yet so kind. : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 08, 2012 9:40 pm

n4692u wrote:
Max64 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
Max64 wrote:Did MF tweets something about a "dark horse" and it was speculated that maybe he was referring to Sean? Or was it just "a race horse to the finish line"

In some peoples' minds, dark horse meant Sean, others Jef. I guess with Arie gone, it could be either, as it seems Arie may have been the only one not the dark horse. JMO, of course!

Hmm, thanks, I was just wondering if "dark horse" were his words, but it was just speculation on our part.

I think MF posted that it was going to be "a horse race to the finish"! Meaning it was going to be neck in neck & that anyone could win.

That tweet makes me really nervous. Emily has reached the end of her journey and the F2 are neck and neck ? Not good at all. 😕

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by n4692u Tue May 08, 2012 9:40 pm

MF also tweeted that Neil Lane had better bring his "A-game". To me that meant that he was going to have a hard sale. I'm still predicting that there will be no engagement at the end & I hope I am right.

n4692u

Female Posts : 462

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue May 08, 2012 9:45 pm

ironcat wrote:Since Jesse C's motives for going on Deanna's season were considerably less than "pure", and since he campaigned vigorously to be chosen to be the Bachelor himself right up until he got his girlfriend pregnant (if I'm not mistaken), it doesn't surprise me that he would try to tar Emily with the same brush he was justly tarred with. Although sometimes I think he is so desperate to remain "relevant" that he will make outrageous or controversial comments to the tabloids just in order to get the publicity.

I think Jesse C is one of the most unattractive contestants ever to be on any of these shows. Looks and personality wise both. I would have NEVER watched him as the Bachelor and think many others probably felt the same way. Jesse C is one of the BIGGEST fame wholes out there from these shows..He should pack it up and realize his 15 minutes were over the day DeAnna knew she could kick him to the curb without getting into any trouble for it from TBTB...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue May 08, 2012 10:20 pm

That tweet makes me really nervous. Emily has reached the end of her journey and the F2 are neck and neck ? Not good at all. confused

I agree. It could be a season like DeAnna's where the guy she really fell for - Graham - did not return her feelings (Arie?) and asks to be eliminated. If so that will leave her with two choices. She can either choose no one or try to pull off a charade for a few months. I dont see her trying to do that with a child involved though. This could be why they keep chirping about Most Romantic season ever. If they say it 20 times then maybe we'll fall for the story?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Tue May 08, 2012 10:31 pm

I don't think MF's tweets mean anything. I mean, what's he supposed to tweet, that Emily knows her F1 already? or she's fallen in love with one and only one bachelor already? of course not...

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue May 08, 2012 10:34 pm

I am taking the horse race tweet with a grain of salt. If she didn't know by then....well, that's so not good. I think it's just to get people going.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue May 08, 2012 11:21 pm

elan gale ‏ @theyearofelan

Just once I'd like to see someone renounce their religion because they lost a sporting event

Do you suppose Elan is playing mind games with us? Or is this tweet just a coincidence with all of the speculating going on here?
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue May 08, 2012 11:39 pm

The horse race tweet was posted on April 27th, it's not like it was yesterday. :) and I won't take Fleiss at his word on that anyway, I'll only believe she was undecided late in the game if she confirms it was a close call. It might take time for the truth to come out, but the leads often do relax in interviews after enough time has passed to admit things that weren't shown on tv.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue May 08, 2012 11:47 pm

The horse race reference may actually be directed about the guys .. And nothing to do with Emily at all

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 56 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 52 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

+72
cterry
nd4reality
IrishGal
mnmhughes
jlccaz