SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Page 48 of 56 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 52 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by nutty1 Tue May 08, 2012 3:16 pm

Love Ashley S!!! High clap

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by jello1592 Tue May 08, 2012 3:17 pm

elan gale‏@theyearofelan

"Let the chips fall where they may" - lazy mexican restaurant owner

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Tue May 08, 2012 3:29 pm

jello1592 wrote:elan gale‏@theyearofelan

"Let the chips fall where they may" - lazy mexican restaurant owner

Uh-oh, someone has upset Elan. Wonder what that is about?

Was it Elan who said that his idea of celebrating other cultures was a bag of chips and a bucket of margaritas?

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Tue May 08, 2012 3:57 pm

I think it's just another one of Elan's quirky/irreverent tweets. Of all the producers, I wouldn't spend time parsing his tweets for clues about the season.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 4:32 pm

Some tweets from Keltie who is really good friends with Emily!

keltiecolleen ‏ @keltiecolleen
@AshleySpivey @JesseCsincsak #1- any one who knows her knows she doesn't need any money. She's FINE in the money.

keltiecolleen ‏ @keltiecolleen
@JesseCsincsak @AshleySpivey if she falls in love yay, If she learns about herself,the world,life outside being a 24 hr mom, even better.

keltiecolleen keltiecolleen ‏ @keltiecolleen
@JesseCsincsak @AshleySpivey some ideas I had for her to do it (adventure, seeing the world, meeting new people, getting off the couch)

Johnny Garland ‏ @JohnnyRosary
@AshleySpivey @keltiecolleen @JesseCsincsak She's too nice to say no. They'd keep bothering her about it, might as well get it over with.

keltiecolleen keltiecolleen ‏ @keltiecolleen
@JohnnyRosary @AshleySpivey @JesseCsincsak that also happened. for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue May 08, 2012 4:54 pm

Since Jesse C's motives for going on Deanna's season were considerably less than "pure", and since he campaigned vigorously to be chosen to be the Bachelor himself right up until he got his girlfriend pregnant (if I'm not mistaken), it doesn't surprise me that he would try to tar Emily with the same brush he was justly tarred with. Although sometimes I think he is so desperate to remain "relevant" that he will make outrageous or controversial comments to the tabloids just in order to get the publicity.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by PennaFlaGirl Tue May 08, 2012 5:02 pm

ironcat wrote:Since Jesse C's motives for going on Deanna's season were considerably less than "pure", and since he campaigned vigorously to be chosen to be the Bachelor himself right up until he got his girlfriend pregnant (if I'm not mistaken), it doesn't surprise me that he would try to tar Emily with the same brush he was justly tarred with. Although sometimes I think he is so desperate to remain "relevant" that he will make outrageous or controversial comments to the tabloids just in order to get the publicity.

^^^ What ironcat said! I agree Good Post :yes:
PennaFlaGirl
PennaFlaGirl

Female Posts : 528

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 08, 2012 7:56 pm

Robyn Ross‏@RobynRossTVG
Watching the Bachelorette premiere. @ashleyspivey and I are going to have a field day tweeting about these guys' intros
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 08, 2012 8:43 pm

Mike Fleiss‏@fleissmeister
Just eondering... How many of you who didn't watch ashley's season will be tuning in for @EmilyMaynard ???
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 08, 2012 8:43 pm

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374
I love having @jillianharris hanging in my office. It's like she works with me! http://lockerz.com/s/207519375

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 48 Imagefromurl?size=medium&url=http%3A%2F%2Flockerz
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue May 08, 2012 9:00 pm

I'm glad Keltie is calling Jesse out, I wish he'd stop talking like he knows everyone in Bachworld, and the reporters continue to fall for it. He criticizes contestants for being fame whores but he's the one who is still consistently voicing his whiny opinions in the media 4 years after his season ended.

I don't know if Jesse gave up trying to sell family photos (haven't seen any in awhile) but he made money off his engagement (selling a weird homemade video of the entire process), his child's ultrasound photos (his poor parents had to pretend they were hearing the news of his girlfriend's pregnancy and their engagement for the first time in a video he sold), his wedding, his child's birth, Bachelor reunion parties and cruises, etc.

If Bach people want to sell photos and videos that is fine with me, although you CAN cross a line and I think Jesse went over it many times. Jesse shouldn't consistently bash other Bach people in the media for being fame whores when his own behavior in the media puts him among the worst of the lot. Especially since he's been such a jerk about it and acts like he's above it all.

I wish some of the so-called journalists would call him out about his own behavior the next time he complains about the show and the people on it.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by n4692u Tue May 08, 2012 9:23 pm

Max64 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
Max64 wrote:Did MF tweets something about a "dark horse" and it was speculated that maybe he was referring to Sean? Or was it just "a race horse to the finish line"

In some peoples' minds, dark horse meant Sean, others Jef. I guess with Arie gone, it could be either, as it seems Arie may have been the only one not the dark horse. JMO, of course!

Hmm, thanks, I was just wondering if "dark horse" were his words, but it was just speculation on our part.

I think MF posted that it was going to be "a horse race to the finish"! Meaning it was going to be neck in neck & that anyone could win.

n4692u

Female Posts : 462

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 56 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 52 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

+72
cterry
nd4reality
IrishGal
mnmhughes
jlccaz