SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Page 25 of 56 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 40 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 25 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by ryvetted Tue May 01, 2012 12:06 am

Where is it windy right now? haha

elan gale ‏ @theyearofelan
Wind is nature's way of telling you that you should spend less time on your hair

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 25 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 25 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 12:17 am

forget it

Last edited by nanab on Tue May 01, 2012 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 25 Empty Wind

Post by barbell Tue May 01, 2012 12:34 am

ryvetted wrote:Where is it windy right now? haha
It was very windy on the Kaanapali side of Maui yesterday from about noon to 4, but I didn't see any evidence of film crews, etc....but then, I was in Kona for their arrival during Jill's season and totally missed it hmmm

Wind is nature's way of telling you that you should spend less time on your hair
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Tue May 01, 2012 12:52 am

noobsleuth wrote:
San wrote:
elan gale‏@theyearofelan
Wow. Only two weeks until "The Bachelorette" with Emily Maynard premieres on ABC. Please get ready. Prepare yourself. Seriously.

I almost peed my pants when my DVR took me until 5/12!!! 2 days short dammit!!! I can't wait to set the recording come Wednesday... I think I need some sort of support group for this. LOL

You & me both!
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue May 01, 2012 1:20 am

noobsleuth wrote:
San wrote:
elan gale‏@theyearofelan
Wow. Only two weeks until "The Bachelorette" with Emily Maynard premieres on ABC. Please get ready. Prepare yourself. Seriously.

I almost peed my pants when my DVR took me until 5/12!!! 2 days short dammit!!! I can't wait to set the recording come Wednesday... I think I need some sort of support group for this. LOL

You have a support group. It's called Bachelor and Bach'ette Fans! giggling bestbud!

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue May 01, 2012 1:34 am

Here is a good site I found for tracking wind.

Windfinder

Here is Turtle Bay for this week. It shows wind speed from 13-15 with gust from 17-20. So it is possible IMO.

Turtle Bay

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue May 01, 2012 6:35 am

nanab wrote:never mind

nanab wrote:forget it

Aww! I wanted to know what you posted about. I would love to hear your thoughts about the location they might be at! bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue May 01, 2012 7:02 am

Is this show now syndicated? I know it was a program that was filmed in Canada?

Student council president gets assassinated this week on "Degrassi Knoll"

ETA: Disregard. This show is still airing new episodes. LOL

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Degrassi-Season-Premiere-1043748.aspx
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue May 01, 2012 8:24 am

Well, he obviously listens to nature!!!! affraid

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue May 01, 2012 8:34 am

I have a feeling that if they are in Hawaii, they will be in an area that they haven't filmed at before.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by christinemega Tue May 01, 2012 8:43 am

It is spring now in Madrid, read from the weather forecast in Madrid that there is a wet spring season with rain and light to strong wind pressures...

O yeah..I've just found this interesting article from : http://www.experiencefestival.com/wp/article/reasons-to-go-to-the-exotic-madrid
The article title is Reasons to go to the Exotic Madrid...
Is Madrid the exotic place Emily is heading with her F3 and crew members ???
Below is the article I'm talking about:

Reasons To Go To The Exotic Madrid
The competition between Barcelona and Madrid is intense on and off the football pitch but the reasons for travelling to Madrid are far easier to understand than a sports rivalry.

By: Adam Singleton
One of the best parts of a holiday is deciding where to go in the world. With so many countries with exciting locations to choose from, it can be quite difficult knowing which one will offer the most to you. Madrid, however, is a very easy choice for some people. It is the largest city and the capital of Spain. With the sun glistening over this city, it could be the perfect place for you to go on holiday, whatever your age and whoever you're with.

There is something for everyone in Madrid. From history to culture, from sport to the tourist attractions, there will always be something to see and do on your visit.

Within Spain, Madrid is proud to be the home of largest Plaza de Toros, which means bullring. Its name is Las Ventas and it was built in 1929. With a seating capacity of 25,000 you'll be sure to find a place to watch one of the many bull fighting spectacles. Its sheer size and grandiose atmosphere has earned this arena the nickname of the ‘world centre of bull fighting'. During the bullfighting season which is between March and October, perfect for those hot summer months, there is a festival called San Isidro which lasts from the middle of March to the middle of June. In celebration of this period, there are bullfights every day at the Plaza de Toros. For the rest of the bull fighting season, the bull fights are once a week on a Sunday. This would still be perfect for a late weekend treat in Madrid. Las Ventas, being the versatile venue it is, also holds concerts and other events when it's not hosting bullfights.

One of the things that make Madrid unique is its football teams. Real Madrid is one of the biggest teams in the world and is feared by many clubs across the world. Their local rival, Atletico Madrid, is also a well respected side internationally. Real Madrid's stadium Santiago Bernabeu and Atletico's Madrid's stadium Vicente Calderon are both five star UEFA stadiums which make Spain one of only four of the countries in the world to have that achievement.

Madrid also boasts owning the Auditorio Nacionale de Musica. This venue is home to the Spanish National Orchestra and the Charmartin Symphony Orchestra.

Another interesting article from: http://www.spainexchange.com/travel-spain/section-12.htm
It says :

Spain is arguably the best European country when it comes to exotic cities, the Spanish Cities are beautiful with a rich heritage. Here are some of the best cities in Spain.

Madrid:

Madrid is the capital city of Spain and it also happens to be the largest city in the country, its diversity tends to leave visitors in awe. It is always time well spent in Madrid because there are a host of places to visit in the capital city. Madrid is a must visit for football fanatics, it is the home to Real Madrid Football Club; one can see the rich history of the club upon visiting The Santiago Bernabeu Stadium.

A trip to Madrid would hardly be complete without visiting Sol, it is Madrid’s most famous plaza and visitors flock from all corners of the world to visit. Gran Via is also a very important tourist attraction, it is arguably the most famous street in Madrid.
[/quote][/quote]

Maybe Emily is really in Madrid now with her lucky F3 enjoying the exotic dates... giggling
christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Tue May 01, 2012 8:48 am

tigertiz wrote:I have a feeling that if they are in Hawaii, they will be in an area that they haven't filmed at before.

That would not be a bad thing as they have been to Hawaii several times that I can remember off the top of my head. Of course, Hawaii is one of those familiar named places as well as a bit of a source of pride to folks in the U. S. ( our little piece of "paradise"), and it may be easy and assessable for production. It certainly isn't as though I have been there once, :laughingoutlou let alone so many time that I am bored with Hawaii.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 56 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 40 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

+72
cterry
nd4reality
IrishGal
mnmhughes
jlccaz