SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Page 24 of 56 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 40 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by eightfifteen Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:57 pm

Maybe she is still undecided? Even Jason was confused probably up until the last minute, but that doesn't mean he wasn't serious about it. Isn't it true that the producers were pushing him towards picking Melissa? I thought I read that. Those people can play with your mind.

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by tigertiz Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:20 pm

Jason might have been confused, but the women rarely are. Meredith knew she wanted Ian, Jillian knew she wanted Ed, Ashley knew it was JP, and on SHA, Paige knew it was Jeremiah. These women all clearly knew before the last week of filming who they wanted to choose. I bet Emily was quite sure by Friday.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:25 pm

tigertiz wrote:Jason might have been confused, but the women rarely are. Meredith knew she wanted Ian, Jillian knew she wanted Ed, Ashley knew it was JP, and on SHA, Paige knew it was Jeremiah. These women all clearly knew before the last week of filming who they wanted to choose. I bet Emily was quite sure by Friday.

And Deanna wanted Graham!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:33 pm

tigertiz wrote:Jason might have been confused, but the women rarely are. Meredith knew she wanted Ian, Jillian knew she wanted Ed, Ashley knew it was JP, and on SHA, Paige knew it was Jeremiah. These women all clearly knew before the last week of filming who they wanted to choose. I bet Emily was quite sure by Friday.

Word. Women do a much better job on this show than men, except for Deanna. Her improper choice really had more to do with the loss of Graham than her love for Jesse. Graham was her F1 and Jesse was the substitute.

I think that Emily probably knew by week 5 who she wanted. She probably made her F3 choices based on who would be least hurt.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:38 pm

I know Chris is just talking about movies, but my goodness, if the FD's end up being in Oahu we're gunna kick ourselves when we had the clue right under our noses!!!
hehehe

Chris Harrison ‏ @chrisbharrison
What a day hangin w Gregory Harrison talkin about one of my ol' fav movies North Shore & a few Trapper John references

Robert Mills Robert Mills ‏ @Millsy11374
@chrisbharrison North Shore kicks ass!!!

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 24 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:22 pm

ryvetted wrote:I know Chris is just talking about movies, but my goodness, if the FD's end up being in Oahu we're gunna kick ourselves when we had the clue right under our noses!!!
hehehe

Chris Harrison ‏ @chrisbharrison
What a day hangin w Gregory Harrison talkin about one of my ol' fav movies North Shore & a few Trapper John references

Robert Mills Robert Mills ‏ @Millsy11374
@chrisbharrison North Shore kicks ass!!!

I think you may be onto something there! Turtle Bay Resort maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:25 pm

It has been said that they are returning to a past location...

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:33 pm

Yesterday (in this thread) someone posted a photo that one of the producers shot out of an American Airlines jet that showed a bit of a small terminal that looked like it was in a tropical location. Does that terminal look like any airport in Hawaii?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:39 pm

elan gale‏@theyearofelan
Wow. Only two weeks until "The Bachelorette" with Emily Maynard premieres on ABC. Please get ready. Prepare yourself. Seriously.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:44 pm

San wrote:
elan gale‏@theyearofelan
Wow. Only two weeks until "The Bachelorette" with Emily Maynard premieres on ABC. Please get ready. Prepare yourself. Seriously.

I almost peed my pants when my DVR took me until 5/12!!! 2 days short dammit!!! I can't wait to set the recording come Wednesday... I think I need some sort of support group for this. LOL
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:53 pm

never mind

Last edited by nanab on Tue May 01, 2012 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:55 pm

Now we have to find an airport that matches, lol. Or was this were they departed from?
Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 24 Screenshot30-04-2012194052

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 24 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 56 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 40 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

+72
cterry
nd4reality
IrishGal
mnmhughes
jlccaz