SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Page 40 of 56 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 48 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by mprssdbyu Fri May 04, 2012 5:24 pm

Singer songwriter would probably be David Homyk. I wondered why he left so early, I guess now I get it.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by DMBFan Fri May 04, 2012 6:16 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
poohbear wrote:
eightfifteen wrote:damianholbrook @TVGMDamian
watching the #Bachelorette right now and you cannot stop me.
2:04 PM - 04 May 12

damianholbrook @TVGMDamian
already loving and hating some of the guys. whoo hoo! #Bachelorette
2:26 PM - 04 May 12

Jason Lynch @jasonlynch
@TVGMDamian I can guess at least one guy that you already hate... #chopper
2:36 PM - 04 May 12

damianholbrook @TVGMDamian
@jasonlynch ugh. him and the singer-songwriter.
2:39 PM - 04 May 12

laugh out loud, so, who's "him"? singer-songwriter.. is randy?

I'd say "him" refers to Kalon, because of the #chopper hashtag. And singer-songwriter...maybe David? His occupation is listed as that. We know Michael is a musician, but they don't list him as that. no idea

ETA: Sorry, DMBFan, I didn't see your post. We must have posted at the same time...

Except you have the better memory and could remember chopper dude's name. giggling

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Fri May 04, 2012 10:15 pm

I asked Damian which guys he loved and he said Charlie & Ryan :Smiley:

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri May 04, 2012 11:15 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Max64 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
elan gale ‏ @theyearofelan

I know I've said this before but seriously: do not poke the bear

elan gale ‏ @theyearofelan

I'm very good at angry

For reference these tweets were made last night, May 3, at 10:57 and 10:59 p.m. If Emily's FD's are Mon, Wed, and Fri, it might not have anything to do with that, but who knows.

Maybe she was mad because she wanted to spend more time with Arie, and they wouldn't let her! :cutesmile!:

Have I told you nutty1 that I love how you think? :yes: :Racecar:

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Sat May 05, 2012 1:43 am

eightfifteen wrote:I asked Damian which guys he loved and he said Charlie & Ryan :Smiley:

Thanks 815! :Smiley:

smileyyay , then Ryans edit (at least during the M&G) can't be THAT bad! (maybe just a little :cheeseyy, but I will prob. eat it up giggling )

And I think David H, is going to come of really swarmy (prob. walks like he's on a runway guy), just sayin...

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 40 Seanie10Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 40 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 40 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 8:05 am

May 2, 2012 -
Beach guests looking to spend a day today at Knip will be disappointed. Playa Kenepa, also called Knip, is closed today for the public in connection with shooting of the American television channel ABC Networks. This means more than 20 million viewers will be looking at Curacao.
"This gives Curacao publicity worth more than $ 400 million", said the Ministry of General Affairs and External Relations. The recordings will take four hours resulting in two episodes on the American channel. Knip will be closed today to the public from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
http://www.realestate-curacao.com/en/news/191/curacao-host-island-for-abc-networks.html

Well, I guess that this particular beach won't be used for the FRC but it was used for something else.
Possibly 3-2 RC?
OR a fantasy date?
It is spectacular!!!

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 40 Curacao_photo237

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat May 05, 2012 5:19 pm

JordynRoses wrote:
May 2, 2012 -
Beach guests looking to spend a day today at Knip will be disappointed. Playa Kenepa, also called Knip, is closed today for the public in connection with shooting of the American television channel ABC Networks. This means more than 20 million viewers will be looking at Curacao.
"This gives Curacao publicity worth more than $ 400 million", said the Ministry of General Affairs and External Relations. The recordings will take four hours resulting in two episodes on the American channel. Knip will be closed today to the public from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
http://www.realestate-curacao.com/en/news/191/curacao-host-island-for-abc-networks.html

Well, I guess that this particular beach won't be used for the FRC but it was used for something else.
Possibly 3-2 RC?
OR a fantasy date?
It is spectacular!!!

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 40 Curacao_photo237

May 2nd would leave me to believe it was FD #2. Great find JordynRoses! High clap

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat May 05, 2012 5:20 pm

True....so Friday date 3. Today the RC. Correct?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat May 05, 2012 5:28 pm

nutty1 wrote:True....so Friday date 3. Today the RC. Correct?

Yes, that is how I see it.

GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 05, 2012 5:31 pm

This is so exciting! The place looks amazing. Great job everyone!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Sat May 05, 2012 5:32 pm

I can't believe there will be 2 guys left after today. Seems like we were just watching all of those videos from her first date in Charlotte. :shock:

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sat May 05, 2012 5:40 pm

I wonder if there will be live tweeting tonigh, as well as who her final two will be. Fingers crossed for Jef ans Arie:)
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 56 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 48 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

+72
cterry
nd4reality
IrishGal
mnmhughes
jlccaz