SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Page 21 of 56 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 38 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 21 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by Admin Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:16 am

Love_Me wrote:
San wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
San wrote:
On Air/Ryan Seacrest‏@OnAirWithRyan
Bachelorette @EmilyMaynard doesn't have a front runner [AUDIO] http://bit.ly/JxvlzO

Thanks for posting this San! Was their a tweet by one of the producers who said there wasn't a clear favorite yet or was that Millsy who tweeted that?

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 21 3792326465 Millsy said something about, 'all bets are off' and there will be a race to the finish line or something along those lines.

Thanks San! That is the one. I don't know if I believe it or not. Maybe after the first episode we will be able to tell if she is into more then one guy. JMO Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 21 40742102

I know! It's always possible that he was told to say that.... giggling Right?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 21 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by poohbear Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:34 am

^^Actually I believe MF tweeted that.

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:37 am

poohbear wrote:^^Actually I believe MF tweeted that.

oops! Sorry! I got them mixed up.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:14 am

San wrote:
poohbear wrote:^^Actually I believe MF tweeted that.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 21 2727322351 Sorry! I got them mixed up.

Don't worry about it San! Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 21 560662851
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:29 am

Claudia Vallecillo

@VilmaRaudales ajajajajajajajaja #TheBachelor dunda ahahahaha JAjajajajaj

VilmaRaudales

Ya se me había olvidado ese show! Ese pues ;) Y yo: #TheBachelorette ☺

Don't know if this means anything since I don't speak Spanish but it appears that Claudia lives in Madrid (Vilma lives in Honduras)

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:36 am

docnash14 wrote:
Claudia Vallecillo

@VilmaRaudales ajajajajajajajaja #TheBachelor dunda ahahahaha JAjajajajaj

VilmaRaudales

Don't know if this means anything since I don't speak Spanish but it appears that Claudia lives in Madrid (Vilma lives in Honduras)

Translated it says, Since I had forgotten that show! That it;) And I:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:36 am

I put it in a spanish to english translator:

Already I had forgotten this show! Cant figure what the Ese puts is.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:38 am

ajajajajajajajaja #TheBachelor dunda ahahahaha JAjajajajaj
Translated is: ajajajajajajajaja # TheBachelor beating ahahahaha JAjajajajaj

dunda means beating?

Translated is: Since I had forgotten that show! That it;) And I: # TheBachelorette

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:53 am

San wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
San wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
San wrote:
Bachelorette @EmilyMaynard doesn't have a front runner [AUDIO] http://bit.ly/JxvlzO

Thanks for posting this San! Was their a tweet by one of the producers who said there wasn't a clear favorite yet or was that Millsy who tweeted that?

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 21 3792326465 Millsy said something about, 'all bets are off' and there will be a race to the finish line or something along those lines.

Thanks San! That is the one. I don't know if I believe it or not. Maybe after the first episode we will be able to tell if she is into more then one guy. JMO Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 21 40742102

Every lead, including Trista, who we have heard speak on the subject has said that he/she knew by Hometowns or the end of Hometowns who was F1. Ashley said she was 95% sure going into HTs that JP was the one. Therefore, I take the above statement with a grain of salt.

At the very least, Emily favors one of them more than she does the other 2. Whether she is is "in love" as much as she can be while in the bubble of this process I don't know.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:25 am

Bloomers wrote:
San wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
San wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
San wrote:

Every lead, including Trista, who we have heard speak on the subject has said that he/she knew by Hometowns or the end of Hometowns who was F1. Ashley said she was 95% sure going into HTs that JP was the one. Therefore, I take the above statement with a grain of salt.

At the very least, Emily favors one of them more than she does the other 2. Whether she is is "in love" as much as she can be while in the bubble of this process I don't know.

I would guess that (if spoilers are correct) Chris will be edited as a fan favourite/front runner type so that casual viewers will be surprised he goes and then have to make a new pick. Putting out all this about it being close makes me think even more that it never was at all ( ie Arie ). I hope it will still be entertaining to watch even if it's beyond obvious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:38 am

relaxing wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
San wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
San wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
San wrote:

I would guess that (if spoilers are correct) Chris will be edited as a fan favourite/front runner type so that casual viewers will be surprised he goes and then have to make a new pick. Putting out all this about it being close makes me think even more that it never was at all ( ie Arie ). I hope it will still be entertaining to watch even if it's beyond obvious.

Edited to make it look like a "close race" is more dramatic and exciting; however, if that is the case, then like Brad, there really never was anyone. Or, look what a tremendous mess Jason's season turned out to be when he supposedly "loved" ( and in his mind he WAS torn) both of them and was just plain wishy-washy, picked the wrong one the first time, caused a lot of heartache with himself and his F2 and turmoil among fans in flip-flopping - all of this before he got things right.

I suspect they do not want to go through any of those kinds of past scenarios again and that they are "coaching" Emily right on along. It is a subtle kind of brainwashing to hear leads and contestants tell of it in retrospect. I won't repeat the way that F3 Reid termed it, but suffice it to say the producers have a way of convincing those people to do things like return after being rejected (when there really is no chance for them), make it seem like it is an excellent chance, and make it appear like it was their own excellent idea in the first place!

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:46 am

Bloomers wrote:

Edited to make it look like a "close race" is more dramatic and exciting; however, if that is the case, then like Brad, there really never was anyone. Or, look what a tremendous mess Jason's season turned out to be when he supposedly "loved" ( and in his mind he WAS torn) both of them and was just plain wishy-washy, picked the wrong one the first time, caused a lot of heartache with himself and his F2 and turmoil among fans in flip-flopping - all of this before he got things right.

I suspect they do not want to go through any of those kinds of past scenarios again and that they are "coaching" Emily right on along. It is a subtle kind of brainwashing to hear leads and contestants tell of it in retrospect. I won't repeat the way that F3 Reid termed it, but suffice it to say the producers have a way of convincing those people to do things like return after being rejected (when there really is no chance for them), make it seem like it is an excellent chance, and make it appear like it was their own excellent idea in the first place!

The bolded part is so interesting, B. I wonder what happened. Does anyone think that something went wrong? Or something unexpected happened? I consider this option in light of the leaked press about Arie and Cassie as well as the turn-of-the-tide tweets by production. Before HTDs, we got that a true-love story was happening, which was soon replaced by "Emily goes her own way" after she did another "Bachelor first." Now we have that the true-love story has become a horse race. What? How is there a true love story if everyone is neck-and-neck?

The bubble is whacked. It's like a temporary stay in Continual Hypnosis Land. They all must watch the season wondering, "Who is this person who is supposed to be me?"
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 56 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 38 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

+72
cterry
nd4reality
IrishGal
mnmhughes
jlccaz