SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Page 22 of 56 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 39 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by Bloomers Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:10 am

veg_out wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

Edited to make it look like a "close race" is more dramatic and exciting; however, if that is the case, then like Brad, there really never was anyone. Or, look what a tremendous mess Jason's season turned out to be when he supposedly "loved" ( and in his mind he WAS torn) both of them and was just plain wishy-washy, picked the wrong one the first time, caused a lot of heartache with himself and his F2 and turmoil among fans in flip-flopping - all of this before he got things right.

I suspect they do not want to go through any of those kinds of past scenarios again and that they are "coaching" Emily right on along. It is a subtle kind of brainwashing to hear leads and contestants tell of it in retrospect. I won't repeat the way that F3 Reid termed it, but suffice it to say the producers have a way of convincing those people to do things like return after being rejected (when there really is no chance for them), make it seem like it is an excellent chance, and make it appear like it was their own excellent idea in the first place!

The bolded part is so interesting, B. I wonder what happened. Does anyone think that something went wrong? Or something unexpected happened? I consider this option in light of the leaked press about Arie and Cassie as well as the turn-of-the-tide tweets by production. Before HTDs, we got that a true-love story was happening, which was soon replaced by "Emily goes her own way" after she did another "Bachelor first." Now we have that the true-love story has become a horse race. What? How is there a true love story if everyone is neck-and-neck?

The bubble is whacked. It's like a temporary stay in Continual Hypnosis Land. They all must watch the season wondering, "Who is this person who is supposed to be me?"

I would have liked to have read "live" tweets during Ali's and Ashley's seasons. It was obvious from the edit that the producers were more entwined and intrigued with the human interest stories (Chris's mother/Ben's father) than Ali falling in love with Roberto and/or Ashley falling for JP.

There appears to be little or no drama currently, and they are trying hard to drum up some. How much drama are you going to get from a good Mormon boy, and I am not kidding myself. Jef is no Bentley, who by the way from all accounts did not drink! and went back home and got himself right back on the straight and narrow.

My gut is that the drama in the F4 is going to come from the "potential" renegade racecar driver who at the very least called Ashley bow-legged with thin lips. They are going to get drama from somewhere, and he seems like the best bet to me.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by anders Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:18 am

Since I didn't watch Ben's season I wasn't invested in the teasers coming from production. But wasn't there something that CH said about Ben having to deal with something late in the game, and dealt with it like a trooper - did anything of that come to fruition???

I put zero stock into what CH and production say to us - their job is to promote the show and bring viewers in.

If Em went her own way - what was the timeline?? F4? what could she possibly have done differently at F4 (not meet a family??)- there is confirmation of an RC....right?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:19 am

I agree....they may have to look for drama this time.....these last few guys may all be so nice it will be hard to find true drama there.

I think the tweets are to stir up interest & I wouldn't read too much into them. They are certainly not going to tweet "Emily is in love, and the other 2 guys have no chance". LOL!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:41 am

nutty1 wrote:I agree....they may have to look for drama this time.....these last few guys may all be so nice it will be hard to find true drama there.

I think the tweets are to stir up interest & I wouldn't read too much into them. They are certainly not going to tweet "Emily is in love, and the other 2 guys have no chance". LOL!

I think you are right and I am about 90% sure who it is! giggling

OTOH I wouldn't be surprised if the article was true. I am sure they gave her some pretty incredible men... charitable, religious, family focused (good uncles or doting dads) I could see how she could like a few of the men for all different reasons. But I think there is always one that jumps out and as much as she tries to rationalize it ... she loves him. :rosiecolored
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:43 am

noobsleuth wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I agree....they may have to look for drama this time.....these last few guys may all be so nice it will be hard to find true drama there.

OTOH I wouldn't be surprised if the article was true. I am sure they gave her some pretty incredible men... charitable, religious, family focused (good uncles or doting dads) I could see how she could like a few of the men for all different reasons. But I think there is always one that jumps out and as much as she tries to rationalize it ... she loves him. :rosiecolored

So, let's hear your 90% prediction. :gotcha:

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:50 am

Bloomers wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:

:Racecar: It's a secret. giggling

If I had to guess I think Emily was pretty much drawn to him from the beginning. However, I think his HTD is probably what sealed the deal for him by the sounds of it. We know his family is quite close and they seemed to adore her. JMO but I think she is going to feel the most comfortable with this family.
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by JMFan Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:08 am

I do not know what they will do to create drama this season but I do hope that noone comes back after being eliminated. That twist is getting SO old and is so cliched.

JMFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:25 am

noobsleuth wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:

:Racecar: It's a secret. giggling

If I had to guess I think Emily was pretty much drawn to him from the beginning. However, I think his HTD is probably what sealed the deal for him by the sounds of it. We know his family is quite close and they seemed to adore her. JMO but I think she is going to feel the most comfortable with this family.

Help me think this through ( not that this is the right thread, but this the right moment. Hugesmile ).

It used to be that the Hometowns were the most telling, but I don't think that is particularly true as of the last few seasons. Sometimes, they all have good Hometowns, or maybe just one of them is not so good.

However, in thinking back what I seem to remember is that the F1's repeat date ( the second 1-1) in at least Brad's, Ashley's, and Ben's seasons were the telling moments.

Brad told Emily on the private island that he wasn't supposed to promise her a rose at the upcoming Rose Ceremony, but he was going to break the rules because he wanted badly to meet her daughter if she would let him. He was almost begging her to assure him that he could come to her home.

Ashley's seemed to me to be already telling JP he was her F1 on the Hong Kong date. In addition, she asked him, "Where do you see this leading to?" All of it pointed in that one repeat date to a done deal no matter how much doubt they later tried to stir up.

On their way hiking up the ruins of that mound, Courtney told Ben she was beginning not to" feel it". He totally committed himself at that point to help her "feel it." I have forgotten what he said when they were on top of the ruins, but he connected her to his father, and as the camera spanned that gorgeous wide view, they played that expansive Bachelor music. Again, it was a done deal no matter how badly they edited Courtney. They even had Ben playing with the tarantula with her, so that they became a pair.

So, the point is that I think I will pay close attention to that EDITED set of repeat 1-1s this season. If the trend holds, we might well be able to tell the F1.

Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:39 pm

That's a really good idea Bloomers. Sometimes though, things are a lot clearer in retrospect.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:07 pm

I still think that the HTDs point us to the F1 as well. Emily, JP, and Courtney's HTDs were all presented with some conflict, like it wasn't a done deal only for the HTD to end well.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:05 pm

eightfifteen wrote:I tweeted a Charlotte paparazzi who got pics of Em in the first couple weeks, here's what they said:

Charlotte Paparazzo @CelebsInCLT
Someone said they saw them this afternoon. RT @ochoquince: @CelebsInCLT have you heard if Emily and the crew are back in Charlotte filming?
10:45 PM - 29 Apr 12

Has anyone or can anyone tweet her and ask her if the 'Someone' who said they saw them in Charlotte was someone she spoke to directly? Or is the someone her reading the tweet like we all did from this Jessica girl? That way we know she was just getting info from Jessica's twets like us or if their is a second person different from Jessica who also saw Emily back in Charlotte.

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:13 pm

I don't have time right now, I am working. If no one does later, I will.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 56 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 39 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

+72
cterry
nd4reality
IrishGal
mnmhughes
jlccaz