SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Page 12 of 56 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 34 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 12 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by lavenderred Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:08 pm

Twitter converts to my time zone just like Instagram does.

The plot thickens. Arie is also following Jef's Instagram. :detective
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 12 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by DMBFan Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:13 pm

lavenderred wrote:Twitter converts to my time zone just like Instagram does.

The plot thickens. Arie is also following Jef's Instagram. :detective

That's what mine does too, but not getting into the whole time stamp convo again...

Last edited by DMBFan on Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:26 pm

Follow up on Bear Mountain tweeter:

Cheryl Savage‏@cheryl_savage
@ochoquince they are behind closed gates, can't see anything yet,hoping to catch a glimpse at the Westin during the week.

@ochoquince I might be mistaken, could b filming Bachelor/ette Canada :(

@AftertheRose I thought of that after, could be Bachelor Canada. Guard said "The Bachelorette" though

@ochoquince the guard at the gate said "The Bachelorette" however, don't they usually wrap long before airing? Perhaps he's mistaken

@AftertheRose I'll see what today's guard says, they r just up the road from our house, will let u know :)

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 12 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:29 pm

Thanks mot. Not to discredit what Auntie told us, but does anyone else have any info about if they are currently filming Bachelor Canada?

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:42 pm

eightfifteen wrote:Thanks mot. Not to discredit what Auntie told us, but does anyone else have any info about if they are currently filming Bachelor Canada?

I'm from Canada so I will do some digging to see what I can come up with. Weather today in Victoria has been partly cloudy/partly sunny. Solid rain forecasted for tomorrow. Not sure about yesterday.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:51 pm

There was a casting call for Bach Cda at the end of Feb in Toronto. Not sure if there was more than one call. The show will air in the Fall of 2012 and filming is in the Spring of 2012. They are revealing the lead on Tuesday, May 1st so perhaps there will be more info around filming with the announcement. Will keep digging in the meantime.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:56 pm

This is from a Calgary Herald article dated January 23, 2012 where they discuss Jillian Harris as a potential host.

The show begins shooting in May in British Columbia.

For those that may not be aware, Victoria is located in the province of British Columbia.

jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:00 pm

lavenderred wrote:Madrid looks promising since it would be daylight when he landed there and night when he landed in Brisbane on the way to the Solomon Islands.

And there are direct flights to Madrid from 3 of the possible LAX flights he was on yesterday, JFK, MIA and DFW, which all landed in the Madrid AM.
Actually, they would of arrived at 5:00am in Brisbane, took a flight at 9:25am to Solomon Islands to land there for 12:30pm According to the flight schedule at AA and at Solomon Airlines.

ETA: Since yesterday seemed to be a down time for contestants and Emily, could the sound crew be going to the shooting location before the rest of the party shows up? Therefore, with Cassie having a down day yesterday makes sense, they will be travelling today.

Another point. It is cloudy and rainy in areas in Victoria. I am there right now.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:15 pm

Jessica Christian @jesschristian1
I am almost positive I just saw a filming of the Bachelorette in uptown Charlotte. #asdfjkl;
1:48 PM - 29 Apr 12

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:12 pm

eightfifteen wrote:
I am almost positive I just saw a filming of the Bachelorette in uptown Charlotte. #asdfjkl;
I asked this girl if she saw Emily with one of her guys and she said "I'm almost positive" :greenman:

Also, Vancouver is out. @cheryl_savage tweeted me and confirmed it's the Bachelor Canada filming.

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:18 pm

Maybe everyones speculation is right and they skipped the overnights, although I don't think that's wise.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:19 pm

eightfifteen wrote:
eightfifteen wrote:
I asked this girl if she saw Emily with one of her guys and she said "I'm almost positive" :greenman:

Also, Vancouver is out. @cheryl_savage tweeted me and confirmed it's the Bachelor Canada filming.

I think the word "confused" is a big understatement right now..... 😕

if they're really filming again in Charlotte... information should leak out very fast

Last edited by poohbear on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 56 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 34 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

+72
cterry
nd4reality
IrishGal
mnmhughes
jlccaz