SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Page 34 of 56 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 45 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 34 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by poohbear Thu May 03, 2012 3:06 am

San wrote:
jello1592 wrote:
San wrote:
jello1592 wrote:
San wrote:
Max64 wrote:
San wrote:
Ashley Elgin‏@BachelorExpert
I saw a #Bachelorette preview. @EmilyMaynard rocks royal blue like no other. #loveit

I want to see this preview!! hissyfit

It's so sad! I have not seen or found a new preview since that very first one, and I want to so bad too! LOL

Maybe it was nothing new and her in her royal blue dress from Brads F4 RC? Just a guess!

Yeah, the girl just tweeted that it was the same preview as before. Sorry about that!!

Oh you must have posted your last post right as I posted mine!! Sorry sad didnt mean to point that out!

It's okay! I want to see the new ExtraTV preview/interview with Emily. They say Arie was in it. Smiley

I just saw the Extra thing and posted a recap in the media thread if you are interested! Arie part is just a couple pics... not from this season's filming.

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 34 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 3:50 am

ninu wrote:I think the fake name may just be the Ryan Carbonaro/Chris Bukowski thing?? Inflated as usual by darling RS? no no

Also, I can't imagine anything worse than what we've already dug up on Arie - so he dated Cassie, so he dated another Cassie, got her name tattooed on his arm, and then broke up with her and was pissy when she got engaged. Emily has had two prior (very public) engagements, and she has more than a tattoo- she has a daughter who reminds her of her dad every day.

Beyond that? No major racing scandals - that one accident of his friend's, and probably a bunch of exes with a bone to pick with him, and maybe some tales of partying? Minor criminal stuff - DUI type stuff??

If anything, it will help TPTB out by making a very obvious season less obvious no idea I don't think anything reduces Arie's chances of F1 apart from Emily falling in love with someone else.

I agree with all of this! I remember RS saying the Laurel thing on Brad's season was going to damage the credibility of the show and all this other stuff. Obviously the show is still on and I don't even think regular viewers know or even remember the Laurel drama.

I'm interested in seeing what RS has to say, but I will be surprised if it greatly affects the show or Emily's F1 decision!

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Thu May 03, 2012 4:22 am

Fascinator11 wrote:
ninu wrote:I think the fake name may just be the Ryan Carbonaro/Chris Bukowski thing?? Inflated as usual by darling RS? no no

Also, I can't imagine anything worse than what we've already dug up on Arie - so he dated Cassie, so he dated another Cassie, got her name tattooed on his arm, and then broke up with her and was pissy when she got engaged. Emily has had two prior (very public) engagements, and she has more than a tattoo- she has a daughter who reminds her of her dad every day.

Beyond that? No major racing scandals - that one accident of his friend's, and probably a bunch of exes with a bone to pick with him, and maybe some tales of partying? Minor criminal stuff - DUI type stuff??

If anything, it will help TPTB out by making a very obvious season less obvious no idea I don't think anything reduces Arie's chances of F1 apart from Emily falling in love with someone else.

I agree with all of this! I remember RS saying the Laurel thing on Brad's season was going to damage the credibility of the show and all this other stuff. Obviously the show is still on and I don't even think regular viewers know or even remember the Laurel drama.

I'm interested in seeing what RS has to say, but I will be surprised if it greatly affects the show or Emily's F1 decision!

Of course this won't affect Emily's F1 decision, Emily hasn't even read any of this yet. But after the show starts filming.. not sure if she can handle this. She couldn't handle them the first time with Brad..

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 4:25 am

poohbear wrote:
Fascinator11 wrote:

Of course this won't affect Emily's F1 decision, Emily hasn't even read any of this yet. But after the show starts filming.. not sure if she can handle this. She couldn't handle them the first time with Brad..

Well she has been through this before so she might be better equipped to handle it this time. Also, I think it will depend on how her and her F1 are able to communicate and talk things out. I do not think her and Brad communicated their differences very well so that made it even worse, imo. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Thu May 03, 2012 4:29 am

Fascinator11 wrote:
poohbear wrote:
Fascinator11 wrote:

Well she has been through this before so she might be better equipped to handle it this time. Also, I think it will depend on how her and her F1 are able to communicate and talk things out. I do not think her and Brad communicated their differences very well so that made it even worse, imo. Hugesmile

yeah agreed. hope the F1 she picks this time will be mature enough to calm her and be there for her...

poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 4:53 am

Ummm, I want to say something but I don't want to make any Brad fans upset with me. I was never a fan of his, so that may be why I felt this way, but I couldn't ever see any sign that Emily loved Brad. I always felt she was trying to talk him down off the loving her cliff. But it all snowballed out of control, so she went along with it, maybe hoping her feelings would grow. When you aren't in love, you look for excuses to break up! Jmo! Don't shoot! :hidingchair

Back to top Go down

Post by MissC Thu May 03, 2012 4:58 am

nanab wrote:Ummm, I want to say something but I don't want to make any Brad fans upset with me. I was never a fan of his, so that may be why I felt this way, but I couldn't ever see any sign that Emily loved Brad. I always felt she was trying to talk him down off the loving her cliff. But it all snowballed out of control, so she went along with it, maybe hoping her feelings would grow. When you aren't in love, you look for excuses to break up! Jmo! Don't shoot! :hidingchair

LOL I won't shoot! I did think Brad loved Emily a lot more than Emily loved Brad. I thought I saw some love from Emily towards Brad. However, I still hoped they would work things out because I'm a big Brad fan and I just wanted him to find love.
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 5:01 am

MissC wrote:
nanab wrote:Ummm, I want to say something but I don't want to make any Brad fans upset with me. I was never a fan of his, so that may be why I felt this way, but I couldn't ever see any sign that Emily loved Brad. I always felt she was trying to talk him down off the loving her cliff. But it all snowballed out of control, so she went along with it, maybe hoping her feelings would grow. When you aren't in love, you look for excuses to break up! Jmo! Don't shoot! :hidingchair

LOL I won't shoot! I did think Brad loved Emily a lot more than Emily loved Brad. I thought I saw some love from Emily towards Brad. However, I still hoped they would work things out because I'm a big Brad fan and I just wanted him to find love.

Thank you for being so understanding! LOL! Have there been any dating rumors about him? I hope he finds the one!

Back to top Go down

Post by games5234 Thu May 03, 2012 5:05 am

MissC wrote:

I sort of have to agree with MissC. She did say she was absolutely in love with Brad more than anyone will know (per her Facebook), but I think they just weren't on the same page. And I must say.. I did see the extratv segment, and I got the impression that she was annoyed they asked her about Brad and if she'd get back with him... or just the Brad topic alone. I feel like people will never let her move on from that.. she even said "it was for the best for both of [them]" and that was that. I may be completely wrong but JMHO..
games5234
games5234

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Thu May 03, 2012 5:05 am

MissC wrote:

LOL I won't shoot! I did think Brad loved Emily a lot more than Emily loved Brad. However, I still hoped they would work things out because I'm a big Brad fan and I just wanted him to find love.

ITA! I just posted something similar in a different thread, but I don't think Emily loved Brad. I think she cared for him, and found it immensely flattering that he would choose her out of 25 despite her being "widowed" and having a child.

I don't think the tabloids were the main problem in their breakup, though - that had more to do with Brad's bear, and Emily's spitfire personality poking it giggling not to mention Brad taking his "second chance at love" really seriously, kissing and saying the same sweet nothings to everyone, leaving nothing "special" for his F1 relationship, as far as what was aired, anyway. The distance didn't help, either.

Ideally, IF Emily's F1 is more than a showmance, I hope he does what Roberto did, and make plans to relocate before the season finishes airing. That will give Emily a lot more security, IMO, and for goodness' sake, I hope he's a lot better communicator than Brad was, and more comfortable being a father.

However, I'm not going to be too too surprised if this couple (whoever it is) doesn't last very long, because I see Emily as someone who does not trust in a relationship fully very easily, and looks for an out at the slightest provocation. I'm not criticizing her, it's just self-preservation after all she's been hurt, but it DOES mean that the relationship may not even last till the season ends. JMO :Smiley: I do really want Emily to find her forever soulmate like Jash seem to have, but time will tell.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 34 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 34 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu May 03, 2012 5:12 am

I felt Em did love Brad, but since that is in the past I won't go into all my reasons for thinking that, but I do want to say that I did believe and still believe that Brad has anger issues.....I like Brad to a certain extent, but there's got to be a little something wrong with him for him to almost 40 and never married, plus his family did make the comment of has she poked the bear..... Of course, this is JMHO!.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Thu May 03, 2012 3:31 pm

I agree 100% with you. If anything, it was the bachelor bubble & then she realized she didn't really love him when the show was done taping.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 56 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 45 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

+72
cterry
nd4reality
IrishGal
mnmhughes
jlccaz