SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Page 33 of 56 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 44 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 33 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by Admin Wed May 02, 2012 10:55 pm

Max64 wrote:
San wrote:
Ashley Elgin‏@BachelorExpert
I saw a #Bachelorette preview. @EmilyMaynard rocks royal blue like no other. #loveit

I want to see this preview!! hissyfit

It's so sad! I have not seen or found a new preview since that very first one, and I want to so bad too! LOL
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 33 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 10:58 pm

MF said this season will be different from others. (sure, he really thinks viewers are stuppppiddd)

Let's compare so far and it's not started yet, (with snark):

Bad hair guy, check (Jef, talk to Ben)
Scandal coming forward for Arie (Arie, talk to Brad)
Gimmicky smuck & stunts at the M & G, people in masks or costumes (Check all previous sesons)
Guy with fake name (that's a new one?)
Guy with 6 kids (definitely a new one)
Overy dramatic guy (talk to alot of past contestants on that one)

I'm sure we can add to this list extensively once this season gets rolling along. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 10:59 pm

San wrote:
Max64 wrote:
San wrote:
I saw a #Bachelorette preview. @EmilyMaynard rocks royal blue like no other. #loveit

It's so sad! I have not seen or found a new preview since that very first one, and I want to so bad too! LOL

I know I really can't wait until the long preview comes out.. lots of SC's!! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 02, 2012 11:25 pm

The #Bachelorette promo I saw is the same, I'm just ADD. Sorry for the false alarm :).

So no new preview on tv yet.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Wed May 02, 2012 11:27 pm

San wrote:
Max64 wrote:
San wrote:

Maybe it was nothing new and her in her royal blue dress from Brads F4 RC? Just a guess!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 02, 2012 11:28 pm

jello1592 wrote:
San wrote:
Max64 wrote:
San wrote:

Maybe it was nothing new and her in her royal blue dress from Brads F4 RC? Just a guess!

Yeah, the girl just tweeted that it was the same preview as before. Sorry about that!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Wed May 02, 2012 11:29 pm

San wrote:
jello1592 wrote:
San wrote:
Max64 wrote:
San wrote:

Yeah, the girl just tweeted that it was the same preview as before. Sorry about that!!

Oh you must have posted your last post right as I posted mine!! Sorry sad didnt mean to point that out!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Wed May 02, 2012 11:30 pm

Gina wrote:MF said this season will be different from others. (sure, he really thinks viewers are stuppppiddd)

Gimmicky smuck & stunts at the M & G, people in masks or costumes (Check all previous sesons)

I'm sure we can add to this list extensively once this season gets rolling along. Rolling Eyes

Yep, I don't think we've ever had a guy with dramatic overys before!!! :justkidding :laughingoutlou

:dancinggrape: <--------- dancing ovary

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 33 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 02, 2012 11:33 pm

jello1592 wrote:
San wrote:
jello1592 wrote:
San wrote:
Max64 wrote:
San wrote:

Oh you must have posted your last post right as I posted mine!! Sorry sad didnt mean to point that out!

It's okay! I want to see the new ExtraTV preview/interview with Emily. They say Arie was in it. Smiley
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 11:34 pm

ryvetted wrote:
Gina wrote:MF said this season will be different from others. (sure, he really thinks viewers are stuppppiddd)

Yep, I don't think we've ever had a guy with dramatic overys before!!! :justkidding :laughingoutlou

bahaahahaha, priceless typo on that one. Too bad I didn't type ovary dramatic, close enough. Who knows, maybe one of them has some. most.dramatic.season.ever rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed May 02, 2012 11:36 pm

ryvetted wrote:

OMG LOL. Reminds me of those "ovaries explode" gifs
Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 33 CastielOvaryExplosion
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Thu May 03, 2012 12:03 am

I think the fake name may just be the Ryan Carbonaro/Chris Bukowski thing?? Inflated as usual by darling RS? no no

Also, I can't imagine anything worse than what we've already dug up on Arie - so he dated Cassie, so he dated another Cassie, got her name tattooed on his arm, and then broke up with her and was pissy when she got engaged. Emily has had two prior (very public) engagements, and she has more than a tattoo- she has a daughter who reminds her of her dad every day.

Beyond that? No major racing scandals - that one accident of his friend's, and probably a bunch of exes with a bone to pick with him, and maybe some tales of partying? Minor criminal stuff - DUI type stuff??

If anything, it will help TPTB out by making a very obvious season less obvious no idea I don't think anything reduces Arie's chances of F1 apart from Emily falling in love with someone else.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 33 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 33 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 56 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 44 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

+72
cterry
nd4reality
IrishGal
mnmhughes
jlccaz